🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Statistic for Muslim lovers and Kahn

here another number for you dumb liberal fuckmonkeys

3500 muslims served, but there are 2.8 million Iraq and Afghan war vets

muslims were only 0.125 percent of the war veterans but are 1% of the US population, so why didn't they sacrifice like the rest of us?

So the op is calling people stupid while calling the DOD facts wrong...lol.
Can't make this shit up...lol.
my god, can't understand the difference between served and dead

just how fucking retarded can you get?

I will not let them, it is a simple and obvious truth
I will not let them, it is a simple and obvious truth

who "revealed" the number of muslim dead to the rightwing mail?

reality:

"The number of enlisted Muslim Americans in the U.S. military has increased substantially since these previous wars. According to Department of Defense figures, more than 3,500 Muslims fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the highest ranked members of the U.S. military have commented that Muslims are a vital component of the American armed forces because of their linguistic skills and cultural understanding of Muslims living around the world."

Saluting Muslim American Patriots

you're welcome.

one does have to be amused, however, at the depths to which rightwingers will stoop to defend Donald's unacceptable statements.

are you claiming the 14 dead is wrong? then prove it dipshit, otherwise everything else you said is irrelevent foaming at the mouth

I pointed out how many served.

you have nothing but a number pulled out of the butt of a rightwingnut paper.

now what were you saying about not being insulting, hack?

oh then it should be easy to prove wrong, so do it you lying ignoramious
She just torpedoed your entire rant...go home...
You are such a ridiculous fool. You should stop eating shit and go home to your gutter.

the sanctimonious cockroaches came and tried to smear, they can never refute, only squeal

Sorry that Conservatives are so stupid they only count dead servicemen as having made a sacrifice...
Sorry that you idiot libtards can only count surviving relatives of those that suit your political ideology and shame and ridicule those who do not, you shit eating fuckface.

who "revealed" the number of muslim dead to the rightwing mail?

reality:

"The number of enlisted Muslim Americans in the U.S. military has increased substantially since these previous wars. According to Department of Defense figures, more than 3,500 Muslims fought in Afghanistan and Iraq. Some of the highest ranked members of the U.S. military have commented that Muslims are a vital component of the American armed forces because of their linguistic skills and cultural understanding of Muslims living around the world."

Saluting Muslim American Patriots

you're welcome.

one does have to be amused, however, at the depths to which rightwingers will stoop to defend Donald's unacceptable statements.

are you claiming the 14 dead is wrong? then prove it dipshit, otherwise everything else you said is irrelevent foaming at the mouth

I pointed out how many served.

you have nothing but a number pulled out of the butt of a rightwingnut paper.

now what were you saying about not being insulting, hack?

oh then it should be easy to prove wrong, so do it you lying ignoramious
She just torpedoed your entire rant...go home...
You are such a ridiculous fool. You should stop eating shit and go home to your gutter.
Shit is what's served in your hovel three times a day...jimbowie my ass, more like gomer fucking pyle...

Sorry that Conservatives are so stupid they only count dead servicemen as having made a sacrifice...
Sorry that you idiot libtards can only count surviving relatives of those that suit your political ideology and shame and ridicule those who do not, you shit eating fuckface.
Political ideology...lol
stop letting momma whisper big words in your ear...

I would think that you Muslim haters would secretly love Islamic terrorist because your hate has no boundaries. In your minds, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government
http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim...rism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565
GTD.jpg

A temporary ban on immigration until they could vet properly. So Kan Kan decided we don't have a right to vet the immigrants who come here?

properly according to whom? a collective of ignoramuses?

trump's ongoing disparagement, of all who serve in every capacity to protect our country, is his ignorance proudly on display.

just because mr trump and his ignorant fans have no idea "what is going on" doesn't mean our well honed agencies aren't already well aware and as fully capable of proceeding as they could ever be...

trump's ignorance is astounding, and insulting to many who are more capable, qualified and informed than he.

his red meat rhetoric has gone beyond partisan rabble rousing to the point of downright dangerous leadership.

trump and his apologists are the ones who just don't "get it".

your second sentence above is even further proof of that FACT. :itsok:

About 14 muslims have died since 2001 fighting within the US military, that is their 'sacrifice' compared against 6800 americans dead in Iraq alone since 2001

Faces of American Muslims who died for their country revealed

but it gets better, two muslim in the US service have killed 15 of their fellow American servicemen in that time and wounded about 14

2009 Fort Hood shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yes that is correct- Muslims in the US Army have killed more of their fellow US servicemen than the number of Muslims that have died fighting since 2001

let that one soak in left wing a-hole muslim apologists, gawd I hate muslims
Why do you make a distinction between American deaths ad Muslim deaths ? Surely the Muslims who died were American ?

A temporary ban on immigration until they could vet properly. So Kan Kan decided we don't have a right to vet the immigrants who come here?

trump's ongoing disparagement, of all who serve in every capacity to protect our country, is his ignorance proudly on display.

just because mr trump and his ignorant fans have no idea "what is going on" doesn't mean our well honed agencies aren't already well aware and as fully capable of proceeding as they could ever be...

trump's ignorance is astounding, and insulting to many who are more capable, qualified and informed than he.

his red meat rhetoric has gone beyond partisan rabble rousing to the point of downright dangerous leadership.

We know you libtards love incidents like San Bernadino, Orlando and Boston but if it's all the same to you we'd like the opportunity to vet people and hopefully prevent reoccurrences.

I have to say that this thread,from the OP, is the ugliest thing I have ever read on this site. Its absolutely stomach churning. You people act like infants in the schoolyard and you dont give a shit for decency and respect. You probably cant even spell respect as I see you cant spell Khan.

How many Muslims need to die in service before Mr Khan can defend his dead son ?

You make me sick you fucking cretins.
1. Defend him from what?
2. Nobody's saying he can't speak, but he can't then use his dead, raghead son to shield himself from criticism.
3. He lied in saying that Trump would never have allowed his son to serve.
4. He spoke at a political rally to endorse a candidate for president, thus he is a legitimate target for political acrimony.
5. No more Muslims need die. Since they kill more American servicemen than die in the line of duty, they probably should be precluded from service. Serving in the armed forces is not a civil right.
His "dead raghead son" is an American hero you wanker.
Idiot. I showed just as much respect for him as his raghead dad when he weaponized his son as a political tool to promote a false narrative. And you failed to address my 5 point rebuttal. From that I conclude you're all bile and no brains.
No, you did not. You show no one respect with whom you disagree.

Captain Khan is a hero, and you are a traitor to the American way of life.

Indeed Captain Khan is a hero.

However the elder Khan is a calculating and sanctimonious prick who debased the memory of his son for his lousy 15 minutes of fame.

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.
do you disagree with the stat? That isn't the OP, stay on topic.

The highly capable and qualified let 9-11, Boston, Orlando and San Bernadino happen.

I would think that you Muslim haters would secretly love Islamic terrorist because your hate has no boundaries. In your minds, the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim.

Muslims Are the VICTIMS of “Between 82 and 97% of Terrorism-Related Fatalities”: US Government
http://www.globalresearch.ca/muslim...rism-related-fatalities-us-government/5516565
View attachment 83917

another lame deflection tactic, you guys just cant take a hit can you? I would think you white man haters would stop and think a minute

And how many Christians have killed their fellow service members while on active duty?

Your stat is meaningless until you can compare it to the question above.
How many? Seriously, do you actually have a number or was that rhetorical?
Do your research. It is incomplete. Hint, it is over 300.
You fucking loser.
It's Trump and supporters who are the losers, and it is only going to get worse for you folks.
more muslims will be killing more americans?

Forum List

Back