Zone1 Stay away from sorcery and witchcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you don't know the backstory on all this. As you know, FJB posts a lot of Halloween threads
She's in love with witchcraft and has created a god in her own mind who is okay with sorcery. No true Christian would ever advocate these sins.

She's in love with witchcraft and has created a god in her own mind who is okay with sorcery. No true Christian would ever advocate these sins.

Meister is more religious than I am and he doesn't have any issues with Halloween maybe even Harry Potter, but I'm not sure about that one. Are you going to tell him the exact same thing? Also, JGalt, Cellblock2429, Leo123 and mudwhistle and probably countless others on here agree with us.

Meister is more religious than I am and he doesn't have any issues with Halloween maybe even Harry Potter, but I'm not sure about that one. Are you going to tell him the exact same thing? Also, JGalt, Cellblock2429, Leo123 and mudwhistle and probably countless others on here agree with us.
/——-/ I like Halloween, especially the candy corn.

Also let me just go on record saying that I get what communion is all about I was just making a joke at the way that it was put is all.

I'll let her address that, but I'll just say this. Unfortunately there are a lot of professed christians who don't study the bible, and for that reason may not know certain things that require an intentional seeking of truth and desire to learn and grow spiritually. But when we don't, it can lead to trouble. (I know that firsthand!) That is precisely why God warned about lack of knowledge in Hosea 4:6.

Why didn’t the workers at the Psychic Hot Line know they were going out of business long before they went out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back