Step right up and place your bets: Trump says he has evidence those women are lying..

Moon landing never happened?

Nope, I'm satisfied we travelled 180k miles to our dusty moon...

911 was an inside job?

I need help here. The official explanation of the Pentagon damage is that a 757 flew in at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground....

I have been told by pilots of commercial aircraft the following:

1. a 757 cannot go anywhere near 400 mph at ground level
2. if the nose is 8 feet off the ground, the engines are IN THE GROUND.

So what's up with that? Got the video??

Seems BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that was a cruise missile, not a plane...

Do you believe him? Here is were the rules are simple. If you believe he has that evidence he's going to unleash this is the thread where you can bet your fellow USMB members for signature editing rights only. No money.

Trump supporters can use this thread to prove they believe Trump and this isnt just lip service. So have at it guys. I'm sure Trump supporters cant wait to put their signatures where their mouth is.

I doubt he can prove it, but I'd never wager with someone with no honor. You'd deny whatever he released proved anything.

You still believe in "yellowcake," don't you? Admit it

Hey man, if you're going to make excuses for not putting your sig where your mouth is the least you can do is try not to blame your timidness on other people.

Choose anyone to bet. This is your chance!

Also kaz if I dont pay up on my bet you can always cite this thread as proof of me having no honor. Its a win win. You get to show everyone you believe Trump AND you got me on both sides.

Whaddya say pal?

Do you believe him? Here is were the rules are simple. If you believe he has that evidence he's going to unleash this is the thread where you can bet your fellow USMB members for signature editing rights only. No money.

Trump supporters can use this thread to prove they believe Trump and this isnt just lip service. So have at it guys. I'm sure Trump supporters cant wait to put their signatures where their mouth is.

I doubt he can prove it, but I'd never wager with someone with no honor. You'd deny whatever he released proved anything.

You still believe in "yellowcake," don't you? Admit it

Hey man, if you're going to make excuses for not putting your sig where your mouth is the least you can do is try not to blame your timidness on other people.

Choose anyone to bet. This is your chance!

Also kaz if I dont pay up on my bet you can always cite this thread as proof of me having no honor. Its a win win. You get to show everyone you believe Trump AND you got me on both sides.

Whaddya say pal?

Again, I don't wager against people with no honor no matter the bet. I learned that on this site from Seawytch who made a similar bet for two weeks and just flat out reigned when she lost. Though I also won one with her sweetie who says she will honor our bet. The bet technically doesn't end until Obama leaves office.

Also, that damned government education. I said I don't believe Trump, so why would I bet he's telling the truth with anyone? See the blue in the quote

Saying I doubt he can prove it is not saying you dont believe him. Nice Try tho.

If I said "There is a god" would you say you doubt I can prove it or you dont believe me? That damn govt education huh?:badgrin:

Saying I doubt he can prove it is not saying you dont believe him. Nice Try tho.

If I said "There is a god" would you say you doubt I can prove it or you dont believe me? That damn govt education huh?:badgrin:

That was the question in your OP, you stupid as fuck moron. Does he have evidence? I said no, I don't think he can prove it, that means he doesn't have evidence, at least not convincing evidence.

My God, what is wrong with you? You have something seriously mental going on. You're a k-k-klown to the end, that's for sure

911 was an inside job?

I need help here. The official explanation of the Pentagon damage is that a 757 flew in at 400 mph with its nose 8 feet off the ground....

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You always run away when I ask you to explain how thousands and thousands and thousands of military experts in the Pentagon were tricked into thinking the cruise missile which hit their building was a Boeing 757.

My god, you are actually retarded.

911 was an inside job?

You can't even see it it's so fuzzy. No camera takes such blurry film. Why did they fuzz it up if they are being straight up?

So far, the proof shows that the women are lying.
And what proof would that be?

Let me guess. Your "proof" is Pedophile Don's denials. :lol:

"I did not have sexual relations assaults with that woman...Miss Lewinsky Universe."

Last edited:

That was the question in your OP, you stupid as fuck moron. Does he have evidence?

More of that govt education at work. Trump said he has evidence, I asked if you believed him. Try to keep up.

I said no, I don't think he can prove it, that means he doesn't have evidence, at least not convincing evidence.

But he says he does have evidence and I only asked if you believed him or not. I see that you dont believe him.

My God, what is wrong with you? You have something seriously mental going on. You're a k-k-klown to the end, that's for sure

Maybe if you throw around more faux-rage you will be more convincing. Like, OMG whats wrong with your brains
:gay:

Pedophile Don's idea of "evidence" is insinuation, lies, and a basket of red herrings.

And his trained seals will be shoving each other out of the way to scarf them down.

That was the question in your OP, you stupid as fuck moron. Does he have evidence?

More of that govt education at work

Bam, now that's what I'm talking about! That you repeat my line to you back to me. There can be no truer admission that you have nothing.

Though at least you admitted that government schools suck

Trump said he has evidence, I asked if you believed him. Try to keep up.

I said no, I don't think he can prove it, that means he doesn't have evidence, at least not convincing evidence.

But he says he does have evidence and I only asked if you believed him or not. I see that you dont believe him.

That's what I said through the whole discussion, idiot, I don't believe he has evidence

Maybe if you throw around more faux-rage you will be more convincing. Like, OMG whats wrong with your brains
:gay:

Um ... OK?

He is keeping it in the same drawer with his evidence on Obama's birth certificate and his taxes

Forum List

Back