🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stephen King is an anti gunner...he is going to make lots of money from the Gunslinger....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The trailter for the movie "The Dark Tower" based on a Stephen King novel comes out in August.....King is a rabid anti gunner.....but he is going to make money hand over fist with his Gunslinger Character......a guy who is going to make guns very popular...especially the old Western guns.......

thanks Stephen King...for letting your hypocrisy support the 2nd Amendment...

By the way...I thought the first book was stupid.....didn't bother with the rest.....King was obviously very depressed at that point in his life.....

Yes he sure is.

King is one of those "I own guns...but.....I want gun extreme gun control...." anti gunners.....just like some of the moron, anti gunners here on U.S.message...

Do we have to explain the difference between fiction and nonfiction AGAIN??

How about the difference between fake blood the stuff that real people die from too little of?

Think hard about it.

eb8b41acde6dbb8195b92c51e999e769.jpg

The trailter for the movie "The Dark Tower" based on a Stephen King novel comes out in August.....King is a rabid anti gunner.....but he is going to make money hand over fist with his Gunslinger Character......a guy who is going to make guns very popular...especially the old Western guns.......

By the way...I thought the first book was stupid.....didn't bother with the rest.....King was obviously very depressed at that point in his life.....

The Right has trouble distinguishing fact from fiction.

No moron....you assholes say it prevents gun violence, we say norml people will be unarmed in the face of criminals.....

We already have all the laws on the books to address the actual criminal use of guns.....you want gun laws designed to punish normal, law abiding people who do not use guns to commit crimes.

That is why every gun law you propose, doesn't stop criminals from getting guns...but they do put normal gun owners in legal jeopardy due to arbitrary rules for paperwork, deadlines and limits on guns and ammunition...that will ruin the lives of normal gun owners and do nothing to stop criminals and mass shooters.

You know your laws do nothing.....you just hate gun owners...and you want to use the law to punish them for their sin of gun ownership.

Do we have to explain the difference between fiction and nonfiction AGAIN??

How about the difference between fake blood the stuff that real people die from too little of?

Think hard about it.

Nope........he wants to prevent normal people from owning guns that can be used for self defense....and takes a superior attitude toward gun owners who don't conform to his beliefs on gun ownership....and then makes millions protraying guns in his books......he is a hypocrite.

The Right has trouble distinguishing fact from fiction.

Some years ago, I read of a gun nutter who wanted his girlfriend to pay attention to him so he shot himself in the thigh.

He screamed that he had no idea it would hurt so much and there would be so much blood.

RWNJ gun nutters, like the OP, have no clue of what real life is like. They have no idea how horrible it is to cause the death of another person. All their posturing and strutting and hiding their little pop gun in their pants will ever teach them what they need to know.

OP - grow up.

:rolleyes:

. The difference is..... Taxpayers aren't being forced to support guns, but they are being forced to support abortions. Outlawing the taxpayers being forced to support the subsidizing of abortions will not prevent abortions is true, but at least American's will know that their tax dollars aren't supporting murder of the unborn any more. When taxpayers are forced to subsidize gun ownerships, you let us know.

. The difference is..... Taxpayers aren't being forced to support guns, but they are being forced to support abortions. Outlawing the taxpayers being forced to support the subsidizing of abortions will not prevent abortions is true, but at least American's will know that their tax dollars aren't supporting murder of the unborn any more. When taxpayers are forced to subsidize gun ownerships, you let us know.

No, taxpayers are not being forced to support abortions.

Yes, taxpayers are being forced to support gun crime, gun accidents.

Can you prove otherwise?
No, you cannot.

the music is

"Sixty seconds to what" by ENNIO MORRICONE

in one of the best gunslinger finales of all time

Last edited:
"You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig." blondie

irony being king was nearly killed when he was out jogging by a car......no gun has harmed him....

In 2015 cars accidentally killed 36,161 people

Guns were used to murder 9,616 people, 70-80% of the victims were criminal in the criminal life.....and many of the rest were friends and family of the criminals

So...having nearly been killed by a car.....King preaches about guns......then makes books and movies that glorify gun use........

All about the Benjamins....

Like most HW liberals, he is a two faced pos.

Forum List

Back