Stephen Miller: fate of the future of the country is in your hands

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Stephen Miller, a senior adviser to President Donald Trump, told Breitbart News Sunday on Sunday evening that if the American people get involved, they can make a massive difference in the fight to stand alongside President Trump amid leftist Democrat and deep state efforts to impeach him.
Stephen Miller: ‘Fate of the Future of the Country’ Is 'in Your Hands’
---------------------------

Oh isn't the truth just oh so relaxing to see oh wait that's only when your an anxious moron with mental issues there's a title for that it's called being a DEMONIC POS party nahah

Stephen Miller is a great patriot and very intelligent.

I hope he runs for President someday.

Trump's fight to dislodge the Biden's so his buds can take over and make the bucks for advising....Like they are all not rich enough already...

Stephen Miller's Third-Grade Teacher: He Was a “Loner" and Ate Glue
9:00 AM PDT 10/10/2018 by Nikki Fiske, as told to Benjamin Svetkey

In 1993, Donald Trump's senior political adviser attended Santa  Monica's Franklin  Elementary, where he was "off by himself all the time."

I can still picture him sitting in my classroom.

Do you remember that character in Peanuts, the one called Pig Pen, with the dust cloud and crumbs flying all around him? That was Stephen Miller at 8. I was always trying to get him to clean up his desk — he always had stuff mashed up in there. He was a strange dude. I remember he would take a bottle of glue — we didn't have glue sticks in those days — and he would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it.
[...]
Stephen Miller's Third-Grade Teacher: He Was a “Loner" and Ate Glue

oh yaaaaaaaa........... that sounds about right.:thup:

Forum List

Back