Stephen Miller to launch a new legal group to give Biden fits, called "America First Legal"

Excellent.

I guess Lil Stevie got bored with no toddlers to cage or cruelty to inflect on brown folks.
Wants American Carnage back! :D

1a9bd1e165667256ed8238fc1d4cb168.gif

I guess Lil Stevie got bored with no toddlers to cage or cruelty to inflect on brown folks.
They wont give him a front row seat at the border?

Creepy Steve - He's BAAACK :omg: (and disease free!)

Former Trump White House policy adviser Stephen Miller, known for his hard-line immigration policies and conservative culture war postures, is launching a new legal group. And he’s looking to use it to make Joe Biden’s life miserable.​
The group, which will be known as America First Legal, will help organize Republican attorneys general against perceived executive branch abuses in addition to filing lawsuits of its own, according to six people familiar with the planning.​
“During the Trump administration, we had the ACLU and three or four other advocacy groups consistently working with Democrats to coordinate against our policies. Miller is taking a page out of their book,” said a senior Trump administration official briefed on Miller’s plans.​
Miller’s organization will join a fairly crowded ecosystem of conservative-leaning legal entities, including Judicial Watch, Alliance Defending Freedom and the Immigration Reform Law Institute. But unlike those entities, which tend to operate around specific issues, such as religious liberty, free speech or immigration, America First Legal will be broadly focused on administrative law and executive overreach.​

3tavxz.jpg

Excellent.

Miller is the son of Jewish immigrants to America who hates immigrants. He's one sick dude. You want psychos in government?

He likes immigrants.

He hates leeches.

The Problem with Normalizing Stephen Miller

You know, in the old days, good journalism would have sought input from both sides of the issue. This comes off as pushing a narrative, don't you think? Did they reach out to Stephen for comment? Or to one of his people?

I tend to think there are two sides to every story, where is the other side of this?

This doesn't even pretend to be journalism, you do know that, right?

It's a good thing this guy is a public figure. . . . Ya hear me? :heehee:

f794281e-1d54-483f-a195-65c1dbf7233f_text.gif

You know, in the old days, good journalism would have sought input from both sides of the issue. This comes off as pushing a narrative, don't you think? Did they reach out to Stephen for comment? Or to one of his people?

I tend to think there are two sides to every story, where is the other side of this?

Perhaps he should sue anyway? :heehee:

Perhaps he should sue anyway? :heehee:

That isn't really a good answer for you swallowing this divisive bullshit propaganda.

Creepy Steve - He's BAAACK :omg: (and disease free!)

Former Trump White House policy adviser Stephen Miller, known for his hard-line immigration policies and conservative culture war postures, is launching a new legal group. And he’s looking to use it to make Joe Biden’s life miserable.​
The group, which will be known as America First Legal, will help organize Republican attorneys general against perceived executive branch abuses in addition to filing lawsuits of its own, according to six people familiar with the planning.​
“During the Trump administration, we had the ACLU and three or four other advocacy groups consistently working with Democrats to coordinate against our policies. Miller is taking a page out of their book,” said a senior Trump administration official briefed on Miller’s plans.​
Miller’s organization will join a fairly crowded ecosystem of conservative-leaning legal entities, including Judicial Watch, Alliance Defending Freedom and the Immigration Reform Law Institute. But unlike those entities, which tend to operate around specific issues, such as religious liberty, free speech or immigration, America First Legal will be broadly focused on administrative law and executive overreach.​

3tavxz.jpg

Great news. The Biden shitshow needs to be stopped.

I'd be sure to send in your donation, you want to be on the VIP list, and get all the breaking news first.

Stevie's lawsuits will go about as swell as Judicial Watch's have. :D

Judicial Watch (JW) is an American conservative activist group[1] that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials.

Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton, the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets and promoted by conservative figures. President Donald Trump has repeatedly cited false claims by Judicial Watch about voter fraud. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[2]

I'd be sure to send in your donation, you want to be on the VIP list, and get all the breaking news first.

Stevie's lawsuits will go about as swell as Judicial Watch's have. :D

Judicial Watch (JW) is an American conservative activist group[1] that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government officials.

Founded in 1994, JW has primarily targeted Democrats, in particular the Presidency of Bill Clinton, the Presidency of Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton. The organization has described climate science as "fraud science" and has filed lawsuits against government climate scientists. JW has made numerous false and unsubstantiated claims that have been picked up by right-wing news outlets and promoted by conservative figures. President Donald Trump has repeatedly cited false claims by Judicial Watch about voter fraud. Courts have dismissed the vast majority of its lawsuits.[2]
JW has done an amazing job....one can only hope Mr. Miller can be as successful. In particular exposing the weaponization by the Dems during the Obama Admin of the Executive branch:

Here is another list of some major wins: Over 60 Major Judicial Watch Victories

Forum List

Back