Steve Bannon Certainly Teaches Us One Thing...

I am not using Twitter, never,, no way. I would really appreciate it if you could just tell me what this thread is about.
What do you have against it? You don't have to tweet. That's why I called it what I did, it's about getting news and information you're interested in up-to-the-minute.

This thread is simply a commentary on the political skills of Dr. Stephen Bannon.

#LOLGOP

Skills that are useful only when good people sit by, and fail to do their duty. In Alabama, this time, the good people did their duty.

In the words of Peter King.

"I was even raising it not so much as a political issue, almost as a moral issue. This guy does not belong on the national stage. He looks like some disheveled drunk who wandered onto the political stage. He does not represent anything that I stand for.

I consider myself a conservative Republican, I consider myself an Irish Catholic, and he's sort of parading himself out there with his weird 'alt-right' views that he has, and to me it's demeaning the whole governmental and political process."

Steve Bannon is political Gollum. He's always ravenous to get the precious, but his hideous face and lecherous soul means he is always eating someone else's scraps.

In the words of Peter King.

"I was even raising it not so much as a political issue, almost as a moral issue. This guy does not belong on the national stage. He looks like some disheveled drunk who wandered onto the political stage. He does not represent anything that I stand for.

I consider myself a conservative Republican, I consider myself an Irish Catholic, and he's sort of parading himself out there with his weird 'alt-right' views that he has, and to me it's demeaning the whole governmental and political process."

Fuck Peter King. He never had a problem with the Lion "I can swim better than my date" of the "I make great waitress sandwiches" Senate alcoholic Kennedy did he now?

After democrats lost both houses of congress, the presidency, most governors and barely squeaked a senator in after one resigned, they think "Bannon knows how to lose"? The problem with democrats is that they don't know how to lose. They rioted on inauguration day and smashed windows and torched cars and later a democrat activist shot up a whole freaking republican baseball team. Maybe Bannon can teach them something.

After democrats lost both houses of congress, the presidency, most governors and barely squeaked a senator in after one resigned, they think "Bannon knows how to lose"? The problem with democrats is that they don't know how to lose. They rioted on inauguration day and smashed windows and torched cars and later a democrat activist shot up a whole freaking republican baseball team. Maybe Bannon can teach them something.
bannon is a creep,dangerous,a liar and a loser,anyone who thinks otherwise is a dill

A taunt thread doesn't belong in politics.
But what the hell do you expect from liberals anyway. Can't follow rules.

Bannon fancies himself a bomb-throwing radical tasked with destroying a Republican Party that’s betrayed the conservative movement.

In Bannon’s delusional view, once the GOP ‘establishment’ is wiped-out, the right’s failed, dangerous, wrongheaded agenda can be fully implemented.

To this idiotic end, Bannon supports ‘outsider’ candidates perceived to be not part of the ‘establishment’ – Trump being one such example.

What Bannon fails to realize is that politics is a profession, the purview of those with an education, training, experience, and background in law, governance, and public policy.

Consequently, ‘outsider’ political neophytes are more likely to lose elections, or if they win an election, they fail miserably because they have no understanding of the law, governance, and public policy – again, such as Trump.

...But bannon didn't win the election for trump, that was Kelley Anne Conway. SHE won the election for him. bannon is certainly a loser.

You moron, The Donald won the election because of....wait for it...him being The Donald.

...But bannon didn't win the election for trump, that was Kelley Anne Conway. SHE won the election for him. bannon is certainly a loser.

You moron, The Donald won the election because of....wait for it...him being The Donald.

He was losing till she came on board. That is a well known fact. She reigned him in and got him some discipline, that is what won the election.

Forum List

Back