Steve Bannon Says Charges Against Him are 'Junk' And He Will Fight Them

Meh, if he's a crook he's a crook.
I don't like the fact that as rich as he is he took any money from the donations for the wall.
They may have been purely to cover expenses. If so, he's not guilty.

Lol...Bannon‘s defense: “The Deep State made me start a shell corporation to embezzle over 1 million dollars from the Build the Wall fund to support my lavish life style. I be framed!”

The devil made him do it.

What is so pathetic is that so many "conservative" believers who don't have lavish lifestyles sent him their $25, thinking that they will be saved from some menace from over the southern border. This reminds me of the "Christian" televangelists who milk their faithful followers so that they can buy the mansion and the private jet. At least Bannon didn't cry on camera.
Bannon has no shame. He will bawl like a baby if it serves him. My prediction he will cry, fall on his knees and ask for forgiveness at sentencing. Just wait.

I don't like the fact that as rich as he is he took any money from the donations for the wall.
Lol...yeah Bannon took over a million dollars to cover his expenses that then went into a shell corporation..LOL. Great defense! I hope you are not his attorney...or..rather..I hope you are.

Last edited:
Coxucker Bannon is worth $48m and steals from the "wall fund". Fry him.

What Bannon is being accused of is nothing different than what the Clintons and hundreds of Swampers have done for years...and it sure is interesting how fast the dem dominated swamp cops can move when its a friend of Trump that gets targeted.....
This just more idiocy from fanatical Clinton haters . The Clinton Foundation has been found guilty of nothing. According to the indictment, Bannon set up a scheme that bilked over a million dollars out of donated funds that he then used for personal gain. For some reason, whether through a mental defect or whatever, Trumpers are unable to distinguish conspiracy theory from fact. The Clinton Foundation has never been charged with any fraud. The Trump Foundation lost its status as a chi table foundation because of fraud and Bannon was indicted for fraud. Those are facts, you idiots.
Everyone in DC does what Bannon did and you know it....how do you think they go from middle class to millionaire class in one term in office.....

Lol...Bannon‘s defense: “The Deep State made me start a shell corporation to embezzle over 1 million dollars from the Build the Wall fund to support my lavish life style. I be framed!”

What is so pathetic is that so many "conservative" believers who don't have lavish lifestyles sent him their $25, thinking that they will be saved from some menace from over the southern border. This reminds me of the "Christian" televangelists who milk their faithful followers so that they can buy the mansion and the private jet. At least Bannon didn't cry on camera.
Bannon has no shame. He will bawl like a baby if it serves him. My prediction he will cry, fall on his knees and ask for forgiveness at sentencing. Just wait.
And this claim is based on?

Read the indictment.

Read the indictment.
I've read it. How does it prove that he would "bawl like a baby if it serves him?"

What Bannon is being accused of is nothing different than what the Clintons and hundreds of Swampers have done for years...and it sure is interesting how fast the dem dominated swamp cops can move when its a friend of Trump that gets targeted.....
This just more idiocy from fanatical Clinton haters . The Clinton Foundation has been found guilty of nothing. According to the indictment, Bannon set up a scheme that bilked over a million dollars out of donated funds that he then used for personal gain. For some reason, whether through a mental defect or whatever, Trumpers are unable to distinguish conspiracy theory from fact. The Clinton Foundation has never been charged with any fraud. The Trump Foundation lost its status as a chi table foundation because of fraud and Bannon was indicted for fraud. Those are facts, you idiots.
Everyone in DC does what Bannon did and you know it....how do you think they go from middle class to millionaire class in one term in office.....
There are ways to make money legitimately and illegitimately. Defrauding investors is illegitimate and illegal; soliciting funds by saying I will take no salary then taking hundreds of thousands of dollars in salary is a no-no; setting up Shell companies to pay yourself or reimburse yourself with phony receipts is illegal.

Kofage and Bannon were idiots and got caught for their stupidity. You would think with 24,000,000 dollars they could have hired a decent non-profit lawyer. Maybe they hired Michael Cohen before he was sent up the river or called his jail cell for legal advice.

Last edited:

Read the indictment.
I've read it. How does it prove that he would "bawl like a baby if it serves him?"
What kind of stupid question is that. It was a prediction. We will see won’t we.

There are ways to make money legitimately and illegitimately. Defrauding investors is illegitimate and illegal; soliciting funds by saying I will take no salary then taking hundreds of thousands of dollars in salary is a no-no; setting up Shell companies to pay yourself or reimburse yourself with phony receipts is illegal.

Kofage and Bannon were idiots and got caught for their stupidity. You would think with 24,000,000 dollars they could have hired a decent non-profit lawyer. Maybe they hired Michael Cohen before he was sent up the river or called his jail cell for legal advice.
They haven't been convicted yet, douchebag. You don't know all the facts.

Read the indictment.
What kind of stupid question is that. It was a prediction. We will see won’t we.
A "prediction" based on nothing. Thanks for admitting you're a douchebag.

Read the indictment.
Your command of the English language has something to be desired.

Last edited:

when actors can't cry naturally on camera, there is something called a "tear stick," which looks like a lipstick and is made, as I recall, of camphor and something else. They apply this around their eyes. It produces the same reaction as chopping onions, and the tears flow.

Read the indictment.
Your command of the English language has something to be desired.
I speak English perfectly, douchebag.

when actors can't cry naturally on camera, there is something called a "tear stick," which looks like a lipstick and is made, as I recall, of camphor and something else. They apply this around their eyes. It produces the same reaction as chopping onions, and the tears flow.
How does that support your claim?

How does that support your claim?

Because I know what these bimbos on TV are doing and the tricks they pull to do it.

Forum List

Back