Steve McGarrett Was Right: Gays NOT Born That Way, The Condition Is Related To Mental Illness

I joke around with race baiting and that kind of thing because I think it's hilarious how people react to it, but I'm always disturbed when I sense some people are serious about enacting the systematic oppression of a minority.

By the way, where's that cigar? I just bought some Brick House cigars because I love the draw on them.
That it's so obvious means McGarrett is probably role playing a bad-guy to drum up sympathy for the cult of LGBT. It couldn't be more obvious at this point.

Nothing I have seen suggests that Stevie is anything but what he says he is.

Maybe. But it sure serves to amp up the HATE to divert away from lucid objections from reasonable people to the LGBT cult Agenda. Very convenient of him to oblige you folks thusly.

Steve McGarrett Was Right: Gays NOT Born That Way, The Condition Is Related To Mental Illness

I think that people who refer to themselves in the third person is related to a mental illness.

I think that people who refer to themselves in the third person is related to a mental illness.
Reminds me of Bob Dole running in 1996. He sounded like such an idiot.

Forum List

Back