Steve McGarrett Was Right: Gays NOT Born That Way, The Condition Is Related To Mental Illness

^^ Then what is your "reactionary" response to men using women's showers/restrooms? Or kids being taught gay "anal fisting" in schools?
I don't care which restroom transgenders use and I would be against teaching gay anal fisting in school
What's a "transgender"? I only know of men and women, based on what their body is.
Good for you... Some day you may open your eyes and learn there is more to life than just the black and white

...... I only know of men and women, based on what their body is.

Still got 'm, eh! Mine got lost when I moved out of mum and dad's house.
the_mighty_jambo___x_ray_glasses_advert_by_mhg5-d5msjus.jpg

^^ Then what is your "reactionary" response to men using women's showers/restrooms? Or kids being taught gay "anal fisting" in schools?
I don't care which restroom transgenders use and I would be against teaching gay anal fisting in school
That's the thing about the progressive metastasizing of perversion, whenever you set a limit and say, "here, but no further" it will crash through your barrier and march on without you.

That's the thing about the progressive metastasizing of perversion, whenever you set a limit and say, "here, but no further" it will crash through your barrier and march on without you.
Are you suggesting that people with liberal/progressive views not be able to express their views and fight for policy points that they feel creates a better society?

Are you suggesting that people with liberal/progressive views not be able to express their views and fight for policy points that they feel creates a better society?
I'm suggesting that perversion regresses a society, bringing it to its knees. Society is made great through productivity, not the sins of idle hands.

I'm suggesting that perversion regresses a society, bringing it to its knees. Society is made great through productivity, not the sins of idle hands.
Not everybody agrees with that point of view. You have every right to express it just as supporters of LGBT rights has that same right.... Are we agreed?

Not everybody agrees with that point of view. You have every right to express it just as supporters of LGBT rights has that same right.... Are we agreed?
That's not something that can be disputed. No civilization has ever been made great and advanced through liberal social justice. Greatness comes through industry, not idleness. And I also don't agree on LGBT "rights" as spelled out by the Left. The general social contract that you go to the bathroom that corresponds with your plumbing regardless of your sexual orientation or "identity" is the very essence of equality. But then LGBT comes along and says it isn't fair, even though it is. This is one of many examples of how the Left twists the concept of equal rights and equal protection under the law.

I would question your connection between homosexuality and "idle hands".

Living the homosexual high life, drugs, partying, booze, multiple partners, etc is self destructive. People earn a good living, buy a home, raise a family, save for retirement, and contribute to society through the industry of their hands. The old saying is correct, idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

Living the homosexual high life, drugs, partying, booze, multiple partners, etc is self destructive. People earn a good living, buy a home, raise a family, save for retirement, and contribute to society through the industry of their hands. The old saying is correct, idle hands are the Devil's workshop.

And partying, drugs, booze, multiple partners ect, are all part of single life for many straights as well.

But if you want totalk about homosexuality being the danger to society, and then talk about idle hands destroying society, you need to link the two. With homosexuals being a minor part of the population, blaming them for the lack of industry is simply dishonest. And many, many homosexuals earn a good living, buy homes, save for retirement, contribute to society through their careers, and even raise families.

That's not something that can be disputed. No civilization has ever been made great and advanced through liberal social justice. Greatness comes through industry, not idleness. And I also don't agree on LGBT "rights" as spelled out by the Left. The general social contract that you go to the bathroom that corresponds with your plumbing regardless of your sexual orientation or "identity" is the very essence of equality. But then LGBT comes along and says it isn't fair, even though it is. This is one of many examples of how the Left twists the concept of equal rights and equal protection under the law.
You are dead Wrong... America became great when it liberated blacks from the bounds of slavery, when It gave women the right to vote and when it promotes equality in The work place. When we awarded the same freedoms to blacks in the civil rights movement. When we became the country of innovation that accepted people no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender and they came from all over the world to be educated, build businesses, and contribute to the great society that America is known to have. Whether you like it or not liberal social justice is the cornerstone of who we are as Americans

And partying, drugs, booze, multiple partners ect, are all part of single life for many straights as well.

But if you want totalk about homosexuality being the danger to society, and then talk about idle hands destroying society, you need to link the two. With homosexuals being a minor part of the population, blaming them for the lack of industry is simply dishonest. And many, many homosexuals earn a good living, buy homes, save for retirement, contribute to society through their careers, and even raise families.
Many, many? How many? Because you're right that when heterosexuals live the high life, the results are just as disasterous, but most don't. The same can't be said of homosexuals.

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
By Jane Collingwood
~ 3 min read

Homosexual people tend to experience more mental health problems than heterosexual people, research indicates. Discrimination may contribute to the higher risk, believes lead researcher Dr. Apu Chakraborty of University College London, UK.

His team looked at rates of mental disorder among 7,403 adults living in the UK, whose details were obtained from the Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey 2007. Rates of depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, phobia, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, and alcohol and drug dependence were significantly higher in homosexual respondents.

Four percent had a depressive episode in the last week, compared to two percent of heterosexual people. The rate of alcohol dependence was ten percent versus five percent, and for self-harming it was nine percent versus five percent.

The proportion of homosexual people who described themselves as being fairly or very happy was 30 percent, versus 40 percent for heterosexual people.

Dr. Chakraborty believes the findings are “very worrying.” He said, “This study is the first time the mental health and well-being of gay, lesbian and bisexual people has been examined in a random sample of the population.

“Our study confirms earlier work carried out in the UK, USA and Holland which suggests that non-heterosexual people are at higher risk of mental disorder, suicidal ideation, substance misuse and self-harm than heterosexual people.”

He stated that, although the level of discrimination was low, it was still significantly higher than against heterosexual people. This “lends support to the idea that people who feel discriminated against experience social stressors, which in turn increases their risk of experiencing mental health problems,” he says.

These higher levels of psychiatric problems in homosexual people call for greater efforts at preventing the issues arising, Dr. Chakraborty adds.

In the Adult Psychiatric Morbidity Survey, participants chosen to be representative of the UK population gave information on neurotic symptoms, common mental disorders, probable psychosis, suicidal thoughts, and alcohol and drug use, as well as aspects of sexual identity and perceived discrimination.

You are dead Wrong... America became great when it liberated blacks from the bounds of slavery, when It gave women the right to vote and when it promotes equality in The work place. When we awarded the same freedoms to blacks in the civil rights movement. When we became the country of innovation that accepted people no matter their race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender and they came from all over the world to be educated, build businesses, and contribute to the great society that America is known to have. Whether you like it or not liberal social justice is the cornerstone of who we are as Americans
Wrong. France has all those accomplishments too, but they're on the decline, their GNP in a state of abysmal retrograde. A nation can be morally praiseworthy when it extends the same rights and opportunities to all its citizens but still fail to possess the economic stamina to sustain itself into the future. It really is the economy, stupid. And when symbolic gestures and abstracts are given higher priority than pragmatic realities, a nation can be brought to its knees.....no matter what bathroom transgenders get to use.

Faggot motherfucker.

Faggot motherfucker.
Fuck you and stay off my side.

I hope your meth lab explodes and kills you.

Wrong. France has all those accomplishments too, but they're on the decline, their GNP in a state of abysmal retrograde. A nation can be morally praiseworthy when it extends the same rights and opportunities to all its citizens but still fail to possess the economic stamina to sustain itself into the future. It really is the economy, stupid. And when symbolic gestures and abstracts are given higher priority than pragmatic realities, a nation can be brought to its knees.....no matter what bathroom transgenders get to use.
Those are two entirely different things. Nobody is saying that economic policy isnt important. Greatness can be measured in many different ways.

Those are two entirely different things. Nobody is saying that economic policy isnt important. Greatness can be measured in many different ways.
Your way is ultimately useless, like walking through a museum looking at a "great society" that practiced liberal tolerance but couldn't keep it going because it fell over a fiscal precipice. I'm glad that everyone has equal rights regardless of race, gender, or even sexual orientation, but the fight to find more phantom bigots to slay has taken precedent over the alarming state of our economy and morbid debt. Trump is focused like a laser beam on those issues, the ones that will kill us if we don't fix it now.

Faggot motherfucker.
You are a gentleman and a scholar... I bet you rule the trailer park

Your way is ultimately useless, like walking through a museum looking at a "great society" that practiced liberal tolerance but couldn't keep it going because it fell over a fiscal precipice. I'm glad that everyone has equal rights regardless of race, gender, or even sexual orientation, but the fight to find more phantom bigots to slay has taken precedent over the alarming state of our economy and morbid debt. Trump is focused like a laser beam on those issues, the ones that will kill us if we don't fix it now.
I understand your point and I think it's white trash bigots like dipshit that just tried to chim in (nice comeback btw) that creates a defensive movement that takes the conversation to a yelling match between the wingnuts... reasonable voices get drowned out.

I agree at this time economic policy is extremely important and the social issues shouldn't dominate the discussion.

I also don't agree that trump is laser focused on issues, quite the opposite in fact. He throws out talking points with no details, sounds strong one day then weak the next, trys to stay on point with policy then dives into the gutter with personal attacks. It was entertaining as hell at first, is now getting really old, and has little to do with serious politics.

Forum List

Back