Steve McGarrett's Donald Trump/Mike Pence Prayer Vigil 10-10-2016 (Won't You Join Me?)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Join with me, White American patriot Steve McGarrett, to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP and Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE.

1 CHRONICLES 16:11 Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always.

PSALM 121:2 My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth!

FATHER GOD, MAKER of heaven and earth,

We look to You and Your strength. All honor, glory, and power belong to You.

Thank You for hearing our prayers and answering our prayers during the 2nd Presidential debate. Thank You for exposing BILL & HILLARY CLINTON'S lies, deceit, and corruption. May the truth of what they have done cause them to fall on their knees in repentance. You aren't willing for anyone to perish.

Thank You DONALD TRUMP kept his composure throughout the debate and was able to give his opponent a sincere compliment at its conclusion.

May You surround DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE, their families, and staff with mighty angels. May they seek Your guidance and wisdom and learn to hear and obey Your still, small voice. Surround them with wise counsel, LORD. May You be their REFUGE & STRENGTH.

FATHER GOD, Astound the media, politicians, and political pundits with the favor You bestow upon DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE. Extend their territory from east to west and north to south. Thwart every attempt to sway this election.

Thank You for Your only Son JESUS CHRIST - Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. The government rests upon His shoulders. Every knee must bow to His Name.

In JESUS' Name we pray. Amen.

Wow, talk about taking the Lord's name in vain!

No one should stand close to you, a thunderbolt could come crashing down any minute now!

That said, you should move on and hold a wake for the Trump campaign.

Join with me, White American patriot Steve McGarrett, to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP and Vice Presidential candidate MIKE PENCE.

Thank You for hearing our prayers and answering our prayers during the 2nd Presidential debate. Thank You for exposing BILL & HILLARY CLINTON'S lies, deceit, and corruption. May the truth of what they have done cause them to fall on their knees in repentance. You aren't willing for anyone to perish.

Thank You DONALD TRUMP kept his composure throughout the debate and was able to give his opponent a sincere compliment at its conclusion.

May You surround DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE, their families, and staff with mighty angels. May they seek Your guidance and wisdom and learn to hear and obey Your still, small voice. Surround them with wise counsel, LORD. May You be their REFUGE & STRENGTH.

FATHER GOD, Astound the media, politicians, and political pundits with the favor You bestow upon DONALD TRUMP/MIKE PENCE. Extend their territory from east to west and north to south. Thwart every attempt to sway this election.

Thank You for Your only Son JESUS CHRIST - Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. The government rests upon His shoulders. Every knee must bow to His Name.

Divine intervention is pretty much the only thing that will save Trump's candidacy at this point. The laughable, hopeless lies you tell yourself aren't going to amount to much, Stephen.

And I'll remind you of that as you start bleating about how Hillary stole the election when Trump's inevitable defeat rolls around in 30 days.

We are truly humbled by what was seen.
Praise God in the Highest. His presence was seen on that stage tonight has He guided Trump through the Valley of Darkness.

We are truly humbled by what was seen.
Praise God in the Highest. His presence was seen on that stage tonight has He guided Trump through the Valley of Darkness.

Laughing.....then why are Trump's polling numbers so catastrophically abysmal?

So when Hillary wins in November, surely that's God's will...yes?

Are they praying for rain?

Or preying?

Are they praying for rain?

Or preying?

Neither!

Forum List

Back