Steve McGarrett's Live Vice Presidential Debate Thread

Come on now wake up... Pence loves to interrupt...

I had it on for 5 minutes. I'm gonna binge a little Luke Cage now.

Shit. I forgot about Luke Cage. Why the fuck am I watching these assholes?
Have you started it yet?

Nope. I haven't even watched Jessica Jones yet. Daredevil was possibly one of the best shows I've ever watched though.

We should just hijack this thread with Marvel show talk. :lol:
You haven't watched Jessica Jones yet?!! That was one of the best shows I've ever seen! I've got Jessica Jones and what I've seen so far of Luke Cage above both seasons of Daredevil. And Daredevil is amazing!

No chance either is above Daredevil. That scene in the first season where he was fighting everyone in a hallway to save that kid? Best fight scene EVER.

I had it on for 5 minutes. I'm gonna binge a little Luke Cage now.

Shit. I forgot about Luke Cage. Why the fuck am I watching these assholes?
Have you started it yet?

Nope. I haven't even watched Jessica Jones yet. Daredevil was possibly one of the best shows I've ever watched though.

We should just hijack this thread with Marvel show talk. :lol:
You haven't watched Jessica Jones yet?!! That was one of the best shows I've ever seen! I've got Jessica Jones and what I've seen so far of Luke Cage above both seasons of Daredevil. And Daredevil is amazing!

No chance either is above Daredevil. That scene in the first season where he was fighting everyone in a hallway to save that kid? Best fight scene EVER.
Just wait. Jessica Jones is one of the greatest anti-hero stories I've ever seen. And Luke Cage is a bad, bad man.

If that eyebrow goes any higher.......may snap puppet string.

What a bag of human garbage. kane is NOT able.

Finally, I have to do it......ferret face.

Everybody who doesn't watch the debate is the winner of the debate.

Kaine the Klown keeps trying to drag the presentation into the mud. It is a tough task for Gov. Pence to deal with it without getting into the mud with that goofy, voice breaking, douchebag. Gov. Pence needs to focus on Crooked Hillary and her failures and lies.

Everybody who doesn't watch the debate is the winner of the debate.
Yep. Because this shit is BORING. Kaine is a constipated looking clown who is rude and an asshole. Pence is BORING as fuck!

Kaine spouting BS about how vital illegals are to our country and "we can't break up families."

Kaine: "We're a nation of immigrants." Yeah, immigrants from Europe which already had a history of established accomplishments, cultures, and traditions. Not some 3rd world piss hole.

Finally Gov. Pence is discussing Crooked Hillary's private server and that fucking douchebag moderator keeps interrupting.

What is coming across is that Kaine the Klown memorized the democrat attack lines and seems very goofy and unfit even for a job as mayor of Toronto.

I tuned in for the last few minutes and Pence is looking like a gigantic whopping pussy. They need to send someone in to rescue him. Desperately.

debate moderator: ''shut up, both of you, you're not allowed to discuss hillary's email scandal at all or else!'' friggin presstitutes, scum of the earth.

Forum List

Back