Steve Pieczenik says sue those accusing Trump of being mentally ill

If people want to get it go listen to this guy ZACK.................. there are more than this video with Zack the guy knows exactly what is going on and why.

Owen Shroyer breaks down the latest developments surrounding QAnon, the renewed FBI investigations into both Hillary Clinton’s emails and the Clinton Foundation, and the House Intelligence Committee obtaining Fusion GPS bank records.

LIVE: Breaking Down Latest QAnon Deep State Revelations

The video is currently live with Own

The mental health people who are saying Trump is nuts, clearly state that their opinion is based strictly on Trump’s behavior and case studies of people who commit the same particular redundant acts. They are saying it’s their observation and not a diagnosis.
I say the Trumpster get this behind him by taking the standard test and interview with a qualified independent Psychologist.

DS1SpzwVoAA6lJO.jpg:large

The mental health people who are saying Trump is nuts, clearly state that their opinion is based strictly on Trump’s behavior and case studies of people who commit the same particular redundant acts. They are saying it’s their observation and not a diagnosis.
I say the Trumpster get this behind him by taking the standard test and interview with a qualified independent Psychologist.
shopping

Hillary should have quite a list of sueable people then.
I'm sure that list wouldn't be as long as the list of people she's had killed for getting in the way of her final solution.
Apparently Trump isn't the only one that's mentally ill!!! :rolleyes:
Obviously, anyone who thinks that Trump has a mental problem shouldn't be allowed around children, sharp objects and farm animals.

ae8fffe1-62c3-44bb-b8bb-9d4a2e8010f3.png

Since this came out this morning

source Zaq regarding the Deep State as well as the globalists’ plans to remove Trump.

Forum List

Back