Steven Crowder says one of his moles got access to the Nashville manifesto

In one of the pages headlined, "Kill those kids!!!,” Hale calls the students “crackers” and expresses hatred for their “white privilege.”

Hale wrote: “those crackers... going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles."

"f*ck you little sh*ts" she wrote. "I wish to shoot you weak ass dicks w/your mop yellow hair."

Hale added: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots w/ your white privileges f*ck you fagotts."

Now we know why the corrupt Biden DOJ didn’t want this out.

RACIST AS FUCK,

THE SHOOTER IS A RACIST AND THIS WAS RACIALLY MOTIVATED,
And that had to be kept quiet.

Falsely teaching mental and emotional defectives that Whites caused their mental and emotional woes is absolute racist grooming for murderers

Cool I guess. There have been ten mass shootings in November alone.

EDIT: I thought the shooter actually went to the school?

Marxist cult fucks like who we see post on here every day radicalized this psycho.

This mentally ill deflect was taught that rich white people are the source of all the problems on earth.

This was a race and class crime. BIDEN DEMS ARE AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE USA.

Biden DOJ worried about SOCCER MOMS! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I supposed anti white hate speech should not be protected by 1 A…right?

Wow, the racism on the left is so dangerous.

Biden supporters are racist,

Marxist cult fucks like who we see post on here every day radicalized this psycho.

This mentally ill deflect was taught that rich white people are the source of all the problems on earth.

This was a race and class crime. BIDEN DEMS ARE AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT TO THE USA.

Biden DOJ worried about SOCCER MOMS! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Cool. Now do the Maine shooter for us.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Total indoctrinated lefty. Using terms like “white privilege”.

IMG_5235.jpeg

Cool. Now do the Maine shooter for us.

Post their manifesto and lets examine it.

The Nashville shooters admits they hate whites, wealthy, and ”FAGGOTS”.

This was a racially and homophobic motivated hate crime. Biden Democrats are the biggest threat to the US. They are racist.

Its stragne that you focused on one mass shooting this year. There have been dozens.

Cool I guess. There have been ten mass shootings in November alone.

EDIT: I thought the shooter actually went to the school?

It's been a lot more than 10, but I know you don't consider all the black-on-black massacres in your cities an actual loss of life.

Its stragne that you focused on one mass shooting this year. There have been dozens.

This was the only one where the powers that be decided to hide the motivations for it.

The New Hampshire guy had an actual mental condition. that one's easy.

What's strange is why would the DOJ not allow this to be released and to a lesser extent the Nashville PD.
There was a push in the last year or so to intentionally not say the BG's name, their rantings, or otherwise glorify them.
It's been a lot more than 10, but I know you don't consider all the black-on-black massacres in your cities an actual loss of life.

Was listing from the site that included those also. The amount of Chicago shootings vs. Los Angeles is always amazing.

Forum List

Back