Steven Crowder says one of his moles got access to the Nashville manifesto

The left is so racist and violent….I suppose the right should treat the left the same way the left have treated the right in recent years.

The Biden Democrats and the media are so disgustingly racist and promote violent. They do not DOG WHISTLE to commit violence…..THEY SOUND A BULLHORN!

The left denies elections, attempt sedition and insurrection. They love to fuck children. They love to get confused youth to mutilate their genitals. The left is fucked in the head and they are an ADMITTED threat to the US.

THEY TELL YOU THEY WANT TO DESTROY THE US….believe them.

Last edited:
In one of the pages headlined, "Kill those kids!!!,” Hale calls the students “crackers” and expresses hatred for their “white privilege.”

Hale wrote: “those crackers... going to fancy private schools with those fancy khakis + sports backpacks w/ their daddies mustangs + convertibles."

"f*ck you little sh*ts" she wrote. "I wish to shoot you weak ass dicks w/your mop yellow hair."

Hale added: “Wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little faggots w/ your white privileges f*ck you fagotts."

Now we know why the corrupt Biden DOJ didn’t want this out.

RACIST AS FUCK,

THE SHOOTER IS A RACIST AND THIS WAS RACIALLY MOTIVATED,
Sounds just like most of the lefties on this board.

Why am I not surprised?

Last edited:
It is amazing that the left admits it is a racial and homophobic movement.

Joe Biden and all racist Democrats should be banned from social media for spreading HATE SPEECH!

This cant be a BREAKING NEWS thread as well as a political thread?

Mods, are you really going to try to keep the NASHVILLE SHOOTER MANIFESTO LEAK down to one thread? :auiqs.jpg::rolleyes:

Biden Democrats need to denounce this racist shooter, or else they condone it.

Biden must apologize for his racism that radicalized this racist shooter of innocent kids.

Biden Democrats need official reeducation.

If you do not see a problem with this manifesto and LEFT WING HATRED OF WHITES by media and Democrats inspired this racist left wing shooter getting radicalized by DANGEROUS RACIST LEFT WING RHETORIC, then you are officially a cult member.

If this shooter was MAGA, manifesto is released within 24 hours. AND WE ALL FUCKING KNOW IT.

One? Since Andrew Cunanan and even before, violent, radicalized gay/trans terrorists have been a huge risk in this country.
He was mad because the old gays with $$$ kicked him to the curb for being too old (in his 20's). Those old gays like younger fresh butt holes. David Geffen had an event with Obama and Geffen brought his boyfriend, who was a senior in HS.

If you do not CONDEMN the left wing mass shooter, then you support the shooting.

The Biden Dems are racist and so is anyone that votes for Dems.

Where is the video she made before the rampage?

IMG_5242.png

Left wing cult fucks who have radicalized by Biden Democrats are an existential threat to the US.

It seems to me red flag laws in blue municipalities should not allow trannies to own any firearms.

Forum List

Back