Steven Hawking: "Trump will make earth 250 degrees warmer!"

I think even the nuttiest of the climate crusaders are going to have to come in here and walk back Hawkings k00k assertion!!

BTW........is it true that Hawking is afflicted with ALS? Then how the fuck is he living so long?:dunno::dunno::eek-52:

Do you really want to take the risk? Seriously, Hawkings is one of the greatest physicist of the 21st century. Of course, you hate physics and science in general so you will just laugh at it as you don't care.

Hawking is the same guy who developed the theory of folding space-time and possibly traveling across vast distances of space in no time at all.

Then he said "Ooops! Never mind."

Do you really want to take the risk? Seriously, Hawkings is one of the greatest physicist of the 21st century. Of course, you hate physics and science in general so you will just laugh at it as you don't care.

Indeed I don't care.......but Hawking hasn't told us where we are going to get 76 trillion to do this!!:2up::deal::deal:

Progressives never consider the costs of anything..........its fucking amazing.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Even Obama said in 2007 electricity costs would "necessarily skyrocket". Call me the asshole but I'm not seeing where the politicians are going to be for having their constituents electric rates double.......yuk.........yuk. I could be wrong!:popcorn:

Not so smart............:blowup:

I think even the nuttiest of the climate crusaders are going to have to come in here and walk back Hawkings k00k assertion!!

BTW........is it true that Hawking is afflicted with ALS? Then how the fuck is he living so long?:dunno::dunno::eek-52:

Yes, it is true and he is a medical miracle. He truly is.

Yet he doesnt know the temp of Venus.....
Which of course is on average 864 degrees,not 250.

Soon enough, Hawking will be saying we will be as hot as Mercury.:coffee:

But for the fact that Hawking is a complete mental and physical retard, I would say ignoring global warming might be a problem with the temperature going up 1 degree C per year.

Unless DJ Trump is POTUS for the next 250 years there is no way the moron Hawking can be right.

He also believes everything could have literally come from nothing.

dont really matter

leftards eat that shit up

they love being lied too

--LOL

Indeed I don't care.......but Hawking hasn't told us where we are going to get 76 trillion to do this!!:2up::deal::deal:

Progressives never consider the costs of anything..........its fucking amazing.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:Even Obama said in 2007 electricity costs would "necessarily skyrocket". Call me the asshole but I'm not seeing where the politicians are going to be for having their constituents electric rates double.......yuk.........yuk. I could be wrong!:popcorn:

He's going to sell his chair to Venezuela.

Soon enough, Hawking will be saying we will be as hot as Mercury.:coffee:
Ms. Mercury?

He's going to sell his chair to Venezuela.

OK.....that made me spit on the monitor from bursting out laughing dude!!:rock::rock::rofl:

This is what happens when science gets politicized and the media turns scientists into pop stars...science becomes hollywood and reality goes right out the window...

Forum List

Back