Steven Seagal praises "brother" Vlad Putin

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Steven Seagal praises 'brother' Vladimir Putin

Steven Seagal has quite the bromance going with Russia's President Vladimir Putin.

The action star, in a lengthy interview conducted in Bucharest with state-run newspaper, Rossiskaya Gazeta, said Putin is "one of the greatest living world leaders," and defends Putin's actions in Crimea.

Seagal went on to say he considers him "a friend, would like to consider him as a brother."

The two have bonded over physical fitness...

Another slimy rw would-be-has-been-wanna-be turns traitor to his own country but that last is downright funny.

Seagal looks like he lives on donuts. If he were really into physical fitness, he'd lok more like our own president instead of doughy Putin.

How long before this dunderhead runs for office? My bet is there are a few idiots who would actually vote for him. OTOH, they'd vote for GI Joe.

Dennis Rodman is still their hero because he loves Kim Jong Un. Un isn't white. Putin is white and a Christian, that's why the left hates him.

Steven Seagal praises 'brother' Vladimir Putin

Steven Seagal has quite the bromance going with Russia's President Vladimir Putin.

The action star, in a lengthy interview conducted in Bucharest with state-run newspaper, Rossiskaya Gazeta, said Putin is "one of the greatest living world leaders," and defends Putin's actions in Crimea.

Seagal went on to say he considers him "a friend, would like to consider him as a brother."

The two have bonded over physical fitness...

Another slimy rw would-be-has-been-wanna-be turns traitor to his own country but that last is downright funny.

Seagal looks like he lives on donuts. If he were really into physical fitness, he'd lok more like our own president instead of doughy Putin.

How long before this dunderhead runs for office? My bet is there are a few idiots who would actually vote for him. OTOH, they'd vote for GI Joe.

You left this part out, nutter:

In my opinion, a situation where the U.S. and Russia are on opposite sides of the fence is abnormal. And I see my task is to do everything to facilitate the normalization of relations. All will benefit from this.

Mutual respect, another thing Obama can't earn on his own and it's causing problems all over the world. Accept it and deal with it moonbat.........

Dennis Rodman is still their hero because he loves Kim Jong Un. Un isn't white. Putin is white and a Christian, that's why the left hates him.

Where do you get such shit. Rodman certainly isn't a hero to me, and as far as I know, he is no hero to liberals in general. Do you just make this stuff up for the hell of it, or are you completely out of touch with reality?

Seagal's a little hard to peg, politically.

He also has a tendency to tell tall tales.

Wouldn't be so quick to make hay out of anything this guys says.

Well that was one UNBISED and garbage article from the left wing rag, Usatoday

everyone is rw slime to the left who don't bow in their thinking and Views of their, Dear leader

Last edited:

Where do you get such shit. Rodman certainly isn't a hero to me, and as far as I know, he is no hero to liberals in general. Do you just make this stuff up for the hell of it, or are you completely out of touch with reality?

Rodman is a strange bird too.

Why do you people care what a washed up fat slob of an actor says?

Good question.

Why would anyone care what a loser/has been like Nugent think or say?

How about the Duck Dynasty frauds, pretending to be red necks and wanting to make molesting little girls legal?

And, of course, then there's professional nutter extraterrestrial Dennis Rodman.

The right tends to collect them like they were giant Beanie Babies. And then they vote for them.

How did you nutters get the idea that Seagal was a right winger?

Bunch of dumbasses.
I am not a fan of Seagal, not by a longshot. He has a problem with alcohol, and did not treat his wives very well. He once made the mistake of disrespecting world renowned martial arts legend Gene Lebelle and challenged him to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior during the fight, as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area.

Bunch of dumbasses.
I am not a fan of Seagal, not by a longshot. He has a problem with alcohol, and did not treat his wives very well. He once made the mistake of disrespecting world renowned martial arts legend Gene Lebelle and challenged him to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior during the fight, as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area.

I had forgotten that he's a rapist, bigamist and wife beater.

Good question.

I don't but you all seem to think what that burn out says is important

How about the Duck Dynasty frauds, pretending to be red necks and wanting to make molesting little girls legal?

Yeah a bunch of reality show morons. I'm sure what they say is pure genius. NOT

And, of course, then there's professional nutter extraterrestrial Dennis Rodman.

Washed up failed athlete with a need for attention. Yeah let's listen to him

The right tends to collect them like they were giant Beanie Babies. And then they vote for them.

I didn't know any of those people you seem to think are important ran for office.

Good question.

dear gawd, you get your panties all wadded up over the stupidest things
Duck Dynasty is hit show for A&E and makes them loads of money, we see that chaps your ass....and you have no shame in passing around a lie, they want to make molesting little girls LEGAL...you're one sick person....you need a life

Last edited:

Good question.

Duck Dynasty is hit show for A&E and makes the loads of money.and you have no shame in passing around a lie, they want to make molesting little girls LEGAL...you're one sick person....you need a life

That IS what he preaches.

And yes, I do value 14 year old girls more than I do phony rednecks and big profits.

Good question.

I don't but you all seem to think what that burn out says is important

Yeah a bunch of reality show morons. I'm sure what they say is pure genius. NOT

Washed up failed athlete with a need for attention. Yeah let's listen to him

I didn't know any of those people you seem to think are important ran for office.

Check out the Repub lineup for the next and/or last general election.

They could make a bundle with a new collection of Beanie Babies called Soup to Nuts.

Good question.

Duck Dynasty is hit show for A&E and makes the loads of money.and you have no shame in passing around a lie, they want to make molesting little girls LEGAL...you're one sick person....you need a life

And yes, I do value 14 year old girls more than I do phony rednecks and big profits.

you're a liar and bigot who goes labeling people, rednecks
go out and smell the roses instead of fretting about all this petty crap

Bunch of dumbasses.

That settles it then, no doubt he's a democrat.

That settles it then, no doubt he's a democrat.

yep, that would be the standard for one
they still stand behind the Hound dog, Billy Clinton, using young girls the age of his daughter for blow jobs, and dismiss all the charges of sexual harassment and even RAPE of women brought against him...

they are so two faced you don't know which one you're having a conversation with day to day

you're a liar and bigot who goes labeling people, rednecks
go out and smell the roses instead of fretting about all this petty crap

Uh no, staffy. THEY dress up, glue fake hair on their faces and pretend to be rednecks.

And, they preach "marrying" little girls.

And you defend that.

Forum List

Back