Steven Seagal praises "brother" Vlad Putin

I am not a fan of Seagal, not by a longshot. He has a problem with alcohol, and did not treat his wives very well. He once made the mistake of disrespecting world renowned martial arts legend Gene Lebelle and challenged him to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior during the fight, as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area.

I had forgotten that he's a rapist, bigamist and wife beater.

That settles it then, no doubt he's a democrat.

And he's best buds with Joe Arpaio and KKK ...

Nope. He's rw all the way.

He even said so himself.

Steven Seagal praises 'brother' Vladimir Putin

Steven Seagal has quite the bromance going with Russia's President Vladimir Putin.

The action star, in a lengthy interview conducted in Bucharest with state-run newspaper, Rossiskaya Gazeta, said Putin is "one of the greatest living world leaders," and defends Putin's actions in Crimea.

Seagal went on to say he considers him "a friend, would like to consider him as a brother."

The two have bonded over physical fitness...

Another slimy rw would-be-has-been-wanna-be turns traitor to his own country but that last is downright funny.

Seagal looks like he lives on donuts. If he were really into physical fitness, he'd lok more like our own president instead of doughy Putin.

How long before this dunderhead runs for office? My bet is there are a few idiots who would actually vote for him. OTOH, they'd vote for GI Joe.

Really yanks you chain, does it? :evil:

Seagal has never made a secret of his admiration for Putin and what he is trying to do in a generally disfunctional country. After decades of misrule and misery, he trying to yank Russians into the 21st century.

Sure as a heck lot more than King Barry is doing!!! :evil:

I wonder just how much support President Putin does have in this country? How much would it take to knock the pins out from under obama?

I wonder just how much support President Putin does have in this country? How much would it take to knock the pins out from under obama?

You need to be careful what you wish for. Your total lack of patriotism, your blatant traitorous words are protected here. Do you really believe being a useless traitor would be allowed in Russia?

You're typical of some rw's - all show and no go. You don't have the courage of, say, the Pussy Riot and wouldn't last long under a dictator.

I am not a fan of Seagal, not by a longshot. He has a problem with alcohol, and did not treat his wives very well. He once made the mistake of disrespecting world renowned martial arts legend Gene Lebelle and challenged him to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior during the fight, as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area.

I had forgotten that he's a rapist, bigamist and wife beater.

That settles it then, no doubt he's a democrat.

If Segal had been married to Sarah Palin and he had done those things to her, they would be erecting statues in his honor.

That IS what he preaches.

And yes, I do value 14 year old girls more than I do phony rednecks and big profits.

you're a liar and bigot who goes labeling people, rednecks
go out and smell the roses instead of fretting about all this petty crap

Uh no, staffy. THEY dress up, glue fake hair on their faces and pretend to be rednecks.

And, they preach "marrying" little girls.

And you defend that.

Oy. :cuckoo:

You need to be careful what you wish for. Your total lack of patriotism, your blatant traitorous words are protected here. Do you really believe being a useless traitor would be allowed in Russia?

You're typical of some rw's - all show and no go. You don't have the courage of, say, the Pussy Riot and wouldn't last long under a dictator.

omg, I was going to warn Kat this was coming at her over that post

and here you are accusing her of lack of patriotism, and insinuating she's a traitor just for Asking a question on Putin/Obama on a frikken message board

damn you need to take a break from politics...it's making you insane

Well, I think the old folks need to take their meds and sit on the porch awhile. The outdoors does wonders.

That IS what he preaches.

And yes, I do value 14 year old girls more than I do phony rednecks and big profits.

Uh no, staffy. THEY dress up, glue fake hair on their faces and pretend to be rednecks.

And you defend that.

I think you've finally come unhinged. Gluing hair on their faces? Marrying little girls?
Such bitterness over the success of a bunch of good ol boys. Bet you hate it huh...?
It sounds like it bothers you enough to keep you awake at night,even after a hard night drinken to forget and ease your troubled dreams.
Let it go man,just let it go...stop the hate.

Steven Seagal praises 'brother' Vladimir Putin

Steven Seagal has quite the bromance going with Russia's President Vladimir Putin.

The action star, in a lengthy interview conducted in Bucharest with state-run newspaper, Rossiskaya Gazeta, said Putin is "one of the greatest living world leaders," and defends Putin's actions in Crimea.

Seagal went on to say he considers him "a friend, would like to consider him as a brother."

The two have bonded over physical fitness...

Another slimy rw would-be-has-been-wanna-be turns traitor to his own country but that last is downright funny.

Seagal looks like he lives on donuts. If he were really into physical fitness, he'd lok more like our own president instead of doughy Putin.

How long before this dunderhead runs for office? My bet is there are a few idiots who would actually vote for him. OTOH, they'd vote for GI Joe.

Where's the actual quotes?

Those quotes are totally taken out of context, and can be used to mean anything.

I know thinking is extremely hard for liberals, but for fucks sake, do it once in a while.

And you defend that.

Oy. :cuckoo:

uh ... Surely you're not saying you don't know the beards are fake ... They're whole act is fake.

Surely, you do know that.

And you defend that.

I think you've finally come unhinged. Gluing hair on their faces? Marrying little girls?
Such bitterness over the success of a bunch of good ol boys. Bet you hate it huh...?
It sounds like it bothers you enough to keep you awake at night,even after a hard night drinken to forget and ease your troubled dreams.

Good grief. You all knew these things a few weeks ago.

1. The whole redneck thing is an act. Well documented.
2. The old fart preached that old men should "marry" 14 year old girls.

And no. I will not stop hating child predators and/or those who fight Constitutionally guaranteed equality.

Don't like it? Tough.

For [MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], [MENTION=27168]HereWeGoAgain[/MENTION] and any other gullible dupes still pretending they don't know duck dynasty is fake -

The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan | Out Magazine

How A Wealthy, Clean-Cut ?Duck Dynasty? Tricked The World For Publicity : Political Blind Spot

You can love their bible thumping racism and homophobia and their unhealthy desire for 14 year old "wives" if you want but don't pretend you don't know the truth about them.

And you defend that.

And no. I will not stop hating child predators and/or those who fight Constitutionally guaranteed equality.

Don't like it? Tough.

I also hate child predators. the Robertson's are not child predators.
Prove it, that he said old men should marry young women, because he didn't say that.
Prove that the beards are fake. They aren't.

Equality is not Constitutionally Guaranteed.
Equal Opportunity is.

Don't like it? Tough.

I also hate child predators. the Robertson's are not child predators.
Prove it, that he said old men should marry young women, because he didn't say that.
Prove that the beards are fake. They aren't.

Equality is not Constitutionally Guaranteed.
Equal Opportunity is.

See previous post for fake beards.

These say he preached "15 year old girls", not 14 yo olds.

How A Wealthy, Clean-Cut ?Duck Dynasty? Tricked The World For Publicity : Political Blind Spot

Phil Robertson Suggests Guys Marry 15-Year-Old Girls in Newly Surfaced Preaching Video?Watch | E! Online

Forum List

Back