Steven Seagal praises "brother" Vlad Putin

Phil Robertson and Marsha "Kay" Carroway started dating in 1964 as "high school sweethearts.
He was 16 and she was 15 when they got married.
Why do so many in this nation want to make goods things into bad all the time?
You are believing the lies that are being told about them, not the actual facts about them.
Phil & Kay while dating in high school
Phil-Kay-dating.jpg

Phil Robertson born 9-1-1950
Kay Robertson born 12-21-1950
He did not make it clear that adult men should marry underage girls.
He was talking about young men.

I love it when people slag Phil and his family without knowing a damn thing about them.

And it seems though when libs do find out that Phil has a Masters in Education and turned down the Washington Redskins it makes them madder than hell .

Hey, and that's a fact jack!

:D

I love it when facts are laid out from several sources, including videos, and still, the gullible sheeples just make excuses.

You people never disappoint.

Phil founded Duck Commander years ago. Not sure what you are trying to make of this family.

Are you trying to say that they are all actors? Pretending to own a business?

How crazy are you?

He makes it very clear that adult men should marry underage girls.

He was legally an adult. She was 14 when they started dating and 16 when they married.

Phil Robertson and Marsha "Kay" Carroway started dating in 1964 as "high school sweethearts.
You are believing the lies that are being told about them, not the actual facts about them.
Phil-Kay-dating.jpg

I love it when people slag Phil and his family without knowing a damn thing about them.

And it seems though when libs do find out that Phil has a Masters in Education and turned down the Washington Redskins it makes them madder than hell .

Sorry Tinydancer I had the dates wrong. :redface:

Phil - 4-24-1946
Kay - 12-21-1947
Miss Kay was not 16 when she married Phil, she was 19 and he was 20.
They met in High School when she was 17 not 14.

Phil-Kay-dating.jpg

Sorry Tinydancer I had the dates wrong. :redface:

Phil - 4-24-1946
Kay - 12-21-1947
Miss Kay was not 16 when she married Phil, she was 19 and he was 20.
They met in High School when she was 17 not 14.

No prob!

You know to me this family represents the best of USA's heart and soul. Miss Kay and Phil sticking together thru thick and thin despite a hiccup early on because of Phil's drinking. But then moving forward and believing in the dream that if you just keep trying, you will achieve the American dream.

Even though I don't hunt duck (I'm lazy; they're a bitch to clean: and my husband is allergic to feathers and I would prefer to keep him around for some time) I'm practicing calls starting out with mallard just to see if I can call them in this spring. Some fun. Makes my cats crazy too!

Last edited:
Uh no, staffy. THEY dress up, glue fake hair on their faces and pretend to be rednecks.

And, they preach "marrying" little girls.

And you defend that.

I think you've finally come unhinged. Gluing hair on their faces? Marrying little girls?
Such bitterness over the success of a bunch of good ol boys. Bet you hate it huh...?
It sounds like it bothers you enough to keep you awake at night,even after a hard night drinken to forget and ease your troubled dreams.
Let it go man,just let it go...stop the hate.

Good grief. You all knew these things a few weeks ago.

1. The whole redneck thing is an act. Well documented.
2. The old fart preached that old men should "marry" 14 year old girls.

And no. I will not stop hating child predators and/or those who fight Constitutionally guaranteed equality.

Don't like it? Tough.

aren't you just so noble , you need to make up shit about what someone said so you can HATE THEM
spring time-roses-you need to get out more
please

Steven Seagal praises 'brother' Vladimir Putin

Steven Seagal has quite the bromance going with Russia's President Vladimir Putin.

The action star, in a lengthy interview conducted in Bucharest with state-run newspaper, Rossiskaya Gazeta, said Putin is "one of the greatest living world leaders," and defends Putin's actions in Crimea.

Seagal went on to say he considers him "a friend, would like to consider him as a brother."

The two have bonded over physical fitness...

Another slimy rw would-be-has-been-wanna-be turns traitor to his own country but that last is downright funny.

Seagal looks like he lives on donuts. If he were really into physical fitness, he'd lok more like our own president instead of doughy Putin.

How long before this dunderhead runs for office? My bet is there are a few idiots who would actually vote for him. OTOH, they'd vote for GI Joe.

Where's the actual quotes?

Those quotes are totally taken out of context, and can be used to mean anything.

I know thinking is extremely hard for liberals, but for fucks sake, do it once in a while.

Lud, you get the full quotes yet? or are you going with the commie rag as being completely honest?

Forum List

Back