Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be Gaetz...no?

Or did Gym Jordon do something new...
Poor lush. Can’t remember that those charges against Jordan were recanted when perjury was brought up. And as usual your “star witnesses” were convicted criminals.

Poor lush. Can’t remember that those charges against Jordan were recanted when perjury was brought up. And as usual your “star witnesses” were convicted criminals.
What was Gym Shorts Jordan charged with again? I forget

Refresh our memory

Peacefully...as did Trump. Is trump FBI?

That's a rich fantasy life you have

Sullivan was disavowed months prior to Jan 6 because of his ties to the PROUD BOYS
No, Epps never said peacefully. Watch the video for once. I don’t live in fantasy. How come neither Garland or his flunkies will even answer the question of if FBI agents were starting things Jan. 6? Sullivan is still BLM. And got a contract prior to Jan. 6 to record things at the Capitol. But you never question your Dim masters....

No, Epps never said peacefully.
He absolutely did
. And got a contract prior to Jan. 6 to record things at the Capitol.
He was paid for the video he recorded AFTER THE FACT..by a news agency

Is there a zombie lie you won't tell?

Last edited:
And you also don’t get to trap people inside a FEDERAL building in Portland and attempt to murder them by trying to burn it down. Checkmate loser.

take it up with bill barr.

LOL! i wonder what he told the committee after the many sit downs he had with them re: that red line aka jan 6 - that he would not cross

Last edited:

Ohio State University abuse scandal[edit]​

Main article: Ohio State University abuse scandal
Jordan was an assistant wrestling coach with Ohio State University's wrestling program from 1987 to 1995.[10] Ohio State University began an independent investigation in April 2018[11] into allegations of sexual misconduct against former wrestling team physician Richard Strauss; Strauss was the team physician during Jordan's tenure as assistant coach.[12][13] Strauss died by suicide in 2005.[14]

In June 2018, at least eight former wrestlers said that Jordan had been aware of, but did not respond to, allegations of sexual misconduct by Strauss.[15][16] Jordan's locker was next to Strauss's, and Jordan spent so much time in the locker room that he created and awarded a "King of the Sauna" certificate to the member of the team who spent the most time in the sauna "talking smack".[17]

In July 2018, Jordan's congressional spokesman Ian Fury released a statement in which Ohio State wrestling coach Russ Hellickson reportedly said: "At no time while Jim Jordan was a coach with me at Ohio State did either of us ignore abuse of our wrestlers. This is not the kind of man Jim is, and it is not the kind of coach that I was."[18]

Former wrestling team members David Range,[16] Mike DiSabato and Dunyasha Yetts asserted that Jordan knew of Strauss's misconduct. Yetts said, "For God's sake, Strauss's locker was right next to Jordan's and Jordan even said he'd kill him if he tried anything with him".[19] No wrestlers have accused Jordan of sexual misconduct, but four former wrestlers named him as a defendant in a lawsuit against the university.[20][21][22] Several former wrestlers, including ex-UFC fighter Mark Coleman, allege that Hellickson contacted two witnesses in an attempt to pressure them to support Jordan the day after they accused Jordan of turning a blind eye to the abuse.[23][24]

Jordan has refused to cooperate with investigations into Strauss.[25] He described his accusers as "pawns in a political plot"[26] and said he did not even hear any locker room talk about Strauss or sexual abuse at OSU.[27] In response to Jordan's denials, DiSabato said, "I considered Jim Jordan a friend. But at the end of the day, he is absolutely lying if he says he doesn't know what was going on."[25][28]

On July 13, 2018, the editorial board of the Cleveland Plain Dealer wrote, "Jim Jordan must acknowledge what he knew".[29]

In May 2019, DiSabato filed a Title IX lawsuit against OSU. In one count of the court papers, DiSabato claimed that a second cousin of Jordan's attempted to "intimidate and retaliate" against DiSabato.[30][31] In 2019, DiSabato shared text messages with NBC News, corroborated by another former wrestler,[32] indicating that Jordan, Russ Hellickson, and high school wrestling coach Jeff Jordan (Jim Jordan's younger brother)[33] conspired to engage in witness tampering and intimidation when they called Coleman and Coleman's parents to pressure Coleman to recant his accusation that Jordan was aware of the abuse.[32]

In November 2019, a retired wrestling referee filed a lawsuit alleging that he had warned Jordan and Hellickson about Strauss's misconduct but they had dismissed his warning.[34][35][36] Jordan said that the referee was "another person making a false statement".[37]

In February 2020, Adam DiSabato, the brother of Mike DiSabato, testified before the Ohio House Civil Justice Committee that Jordan called him "crying, groveling... begging me to go against my brother" and described Jordan as a "coward".[28][38][39]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back