Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing is happening except for people like me laughing at animals like you. Move on to your next lie. This one is done.
You’re gonna lose 100 seats in November.. why? Because you cheated, you can’t run shit. I hope trump takes the gavel from that old hag lol

false. try again sergei.
Let’s CL Sharpton collects money for his charities and actions for years, uses the money to finance his lifestyle doesn’t pay taxes.. doesn’t get charged with any crimes why only Steve Bannon? Do you believe in equal justice under law?

He was lynched.. he collected money to build a wall he was building a wall he use some of that money for financing his trips. It was his charity
You're either incredibly stupid or fucking dishonest.

I'm guessing both.

Bannon scammed you fuckers over the damn WALL of all things you still suck his balls

he collected money to build a wall he was building a wall he use some of that money for financing his trips. It was his charity
----------------------------------------------------------------
How did that work out with the jury? The jury of his peers?

Let’s CL Sharpton collects money for his charities and actions for years, uses the money to finance his lifestyle doesn’t pay taxes.. doesn’t get charged with any crimes why only Steve Bannon? Do you believe in equal justice under law?

AL ... his name is AL. i have no love for sharpton going back to his days of twana brawley. he shoulda been imprisoned for that.

i think i just answered yer question.

AL ... his name is AL.
What is the letter C in Russian?

К к - Pronounced like the "k" in "kitten" or "kangaroo". This letter replaces the english "c" sound in words like "cat". O o - When stressed, it is pronounced like the "o" in "bore". When un-stressed it is pronounced more like the letter "a".

I believe we have our answer

fake news.

the audits showed nothing close to that.

next?
What was on the v
Why didn't they take that video to court then?
court? The state attorney Generals have to answer for this.. could be treason.. luckily we have states like Philadelphia Georgia Wisconsin Michigan Arizona all investigating.. should be interesting over the next couple years..

You're either incredibly stupid or fucking dishonest.

I'm guessing both.

Bannon scammed you fuckers over the damn WALL of all things you still suck his balls
I saw wall being built with my money. I love it.

AL ... his name is AL. i have no love for sharpton going back to his days of twana brawley. he shoulda been imprisoned for that.

i think i just answered yer question.
No he’s a democrat and gets away with it.. hunter Biden took deals from China.. not a good look for fair equal justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back