Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was on the v

court? The state attorney Generals have to answer for this.. could be treason.. luckily we have states like Philadelphia Georgia Wisconsin Michigan Arizona all investigating.. should be interesting over the next couple years..
I don' know how it works in your Motherland Russia...but in this country the AG doesn't do that...your LAWYERS do that.

And they didn't because the judge woulda slapped them silly and taken their law license away

I don' know how it works in your Motherland Russia...but in this country the AG doesn't do that...your LAWYERS do that.

And they didn't because the judge woulda slapped them silly and taken their law license away
Looks like many investigations have started in Georgia Arizona.. The guy running for Attorney General in Arizona said he’s going to decertify.. hey it’s a start

Well, yes, he was.
But your answer is a bit of a non sequitur.
Meaning, no jury pardoned him.
His recent employer did.
Who cares hunting Biden got off a plane from China our Air Force two with $1 billion deal lol The Biden family has been raping American for the past 35 years

Who cares hunting Biden got off a plane from China our Air Force two with $1 billion deal lol The Biden family has been raping American for the past 35 years
--------------------------------------------------
novax..... I see there are some postings about a 'Russia' link to you.
I most always dismiss such stuff. It is too often alleged against posters that someone disagrees with. Rightfieldlers do it, Leftfielders do it.

However, your English usage...which seems to be a tad unskilled could raise questions, in some.
I suppose.

--------------------------------------------------
novax..... I see there are some postings about a 'Russia' link to you.
I most always dismiss such stuff. It is too often alleged against posters that someone disagrees with. Rightfieldlers do it, Leftfielders do it.

However, your English usage...which seems to be a tad unskilled could raise questions, in some.

I suppose.
Ok hunter Biden.. Corrupt

Hey drunk. No Congressmen were in the chamber with buffalo horn guy either. Oops.
Admit it, doorknobs are smarter than you.
His attorney has said Chansley was previously “horrendously smitten” by Trump and believed like other rioters that Trump called him to the Capitol, but later felt betrayed after Trump’s refusal to grant Chansley and others who participated in the insurrection a pardon.

After spending his first month in jail, Chansley said he re-evaluated his life, expressed regret for having stormed the building and apologized for causing fear in others.
High time you re-evaluated things too. Bigly.

Admit it, doorknobs are smarter than you.

High time you re-evaluated things too. Bigly.
Well numbnuts, show where any Congressmen were in the room with him. There's a video of just an officer calmly talking to him. Guess it's you who dumber than dirt. High time you just STFU. Bigly.

wrong.

i don't have cable - so there goes that theory.

i watched the bloody attempted coup live & in real time - - - i know EXACTLY who is responsible.
So you admit you REFUSE to watch the video. Lie, lie, lie. Your favorite strategy. You know nothing. Not a surprise.

So you admit you REFUSE to watch the video. Lie, lie, lie. Your favorite strategy. You know nothing. Not a surprise.
I watched the video. Ya know what it showed? People putting absentee ballots in drop boxes for friends and family. That's legal in at least 21 states. What states were those videos taken in?

re read what i said, sergei. i said that LAWYERS knew enough NOT to intro edited & spun video into court as evidence, lest they lose their law license for doing so.

fake evidense is a HUGE no no in this country.
Tell that to your pals Mule-er and Schittferbrains. Both caught fabricating evidence. Oops.

I watched the video. Ya know what it showed? People putting absentee ballots in drop boxes for friends and family. That's legal in at least 21 states. What states were those videos taken in?
Wrong video LUSH. You can't even remember what lies you're telling to who. Go away now, adults are speaking. That goes for playtime and johndoe too

He absolutely did

He was paid for the video he recorded AFTER THE FACT..by a news agency

Is there a zombie lie you won't tell?

Not one drop of Dem bullshit you won't gladly eat. Epos never said peacefully. Nor did scaffold man. The CONTRACT was made before Jan. 6. Of course he didn't get paid until he got what they wanted. You really are quite stupid

take it up with bill barr.

LOL! i wonder what he told the committee after the many sit downs he had with them re: that red line aka jan 6 - that he would not cross
Deflect and refuse to address that the Portland AG refused to even charge your idiot pals with anything.

Not one drop of Dem bullshit you won't gladly eat. Epos never said peacefully. Nor did scaffold man. The CONTRACT was made before Jan. 6. Of course he didn't get paid until he got what they wanted. You really are quite stupid
i already posted as link to "Epo" sayin g peacefully AND peaceably you friggin idiot troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back