Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the truth.. trump won.. big time

false.

numerous audits say otherwise.

60+ cases thrown outa court due to no evidence.

trump appointed judges have declared no such fraud took place

7 states involved in election fraud to benefit donny are now being investigated with his longtime pal, squid boy being the top criminal in that scheme.

false.

numerous audits say otherwise.

60+ cases thrown outa court due to no evidence.

trump appointed judges have declared no such fraud took place

7 states involved in election fraud to benefit donny are now being investigated with his longtime pal, squid boy being the top criminal in that scheme.
Lol not according to the videos lol massive cheating .

false.

you mean the edited & spun videos that lawyers knew enough NOT to intro into a court of law or lose their licenses to practice law?

LOL! try again, sergei.
You might want to pay attention to Steve Bannon‘s war room.. things are happening Pennsylvania Georgia Maricopa county.. The attorney generals are now compiling the evidence.. should be interesting.. we’ve never seen cheating like this before

You might want to pay attention to Steve Bannon‘s war room.. things are happening Pennsylvania Georgia Maricopa county.. The attorney generals are now compiling the evidence.. should be interesting.. we’ve never seen cheating like this before

steve bannon will be going to trial in the summer.

tsk tsk tsk....

false.

you mean the edited & spun videos that lawyers knew enough NOT to intro into a court of law or lose their licenses to practice law?

LOL! try again, sergei.
Quick question do you have a link to the court reference to these (ones caught) 2000 mules Hitting drop boxes, using gloves so they don’t leave finger prints?
snapping pictures to get paid.. I know you said the courts saw these videos? Do you have a link and please reference.. thanks hehe

Quick question do you have a link to the court reference to these (ones caught) 2000 mules Hitting drop boxes, using gloves so they don’t leave finger prints?
snapping pictures to get paid.. I know you said the courts saw these videos? Do you have a link and please reference.. thanks hehe

re read what i said, sergei. i said that LAWYERS knew enough NOT to intro edited & spun video into court as evidence, lest they lose their law license for doing so.

fake evidense is a HUGE no no in this country.

Probably should have showed those to the courts.

Of course since they're edited bullshit...they didn't dare

Democrats are lynching a lot of republicans.. I wonder why hehe

steve bannon was pardoned for setting up a scam ' build the wall' fundraisor & kept the cash for himself.

pardoned by the very dude whom dumbfucks gave cash to his campaign & voted for.

when one accepts a pardon, one de facto admits to being guilty & a criminal.

lol!

Steve Bannon scammed TRUMPERS...over building the fucking WALL

And they still love him

Sheesh

re read what i said, sergei. i said that LAWYERS knew enough NOT to intro edited & spun video into court as evidence, lest they lose their law license for doing so.

fake evidense is a HUGE no no in this country.
No reference? Interesting

Probably should have showed those to the courts.

Of course since they're edited bullshit...they didn't dare
Putting hand full of ballots on video in edited? How many times are you supposed to vote?

steve bannon was pardoned for setting up a scam ' build the wall' fundraisor & kept the cash for himself.

pardoned by the very dude whom dumbfucks gave cash to his campaign & voted for.

when one accepts a pardon, one de facto admits to being guilty & a criminal.

lol!
He was lynched.. he collected money to build a wall he was building a wall he use some of that money for financing his trips. It was his charity

Nothing is happening except for people like me laughing at animals like you. Move on to your next lie. This one is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back