Stewart on GOP rhetoric, focus on fringe issues like Critical race theory instead of real issues:what would you do if you were out of governing ideas?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Stewart sounds like somebody who has a lot of anger and rage yet he's funny and optimistic. i wonder how he keeps that together

I don't see how anyone thinks focusing on stopping false political indoctrination of our young children is not a "real issue." But then again, pictured above are two partisans who refuse to consider the other side at all.

Proving Stewart's point right there.
Your understanding of my post, or I should say lack of understanding, is amazing. Stewart's wish to continue with the indoctrination by false theory is just your partisan position. Try taking the blinders off and look at both sides.

I don't see how anyone thinks focusing on stopping false political indoctrination of our young children is not a "real issue." But then again, pictured above are two partisans who refuse to consider the other side at all.
Republicans focus on fringe issues like critical race theory instead of real issues because Republicans have no solutions for real issues.

Indeed, CRT isn’t an ‘issue’ at all, fringe or otherwise.

It’s the same for ‘woke’ and ‘cancel culture’ – non-issues having nothing to do with sound, responsible governance.

Republicans focus on fringe issues like critical race theory instead of real issues because Republicans have no solutions for real issues.

It’s the same for ‘woke’ and ‘cancel culture’ – non-issues having nothing to do with sound, responsible governance.
Once again wrong and proud of it. Keep up the partisan bull.

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are the most incompetent admin in history. Biden can't do a real press conference, and Kamala is a moron. Look at CRT:

At a series of events at the Treasury Department and federal financial agencies, diversity trainer Howard Ross taught employees that America was “built on the backs of people who were enslaved” and that all white Americans are complicit in a system of white supremacy “by automatic response to the ways we’re taught.”

Bullshit they're not nonissues. Your fucking side was the one that created this cultural mess in the first place. And you morons are not hiding the fact that you support paedophilia.

Bullshit they're not nonissues. Your fucking side was the one that created this cultural mess in the first place. And you morons are not hiding the fact that you support paedophilia.
Folks like CCJ use the nonissue description as a new method of "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." Sadly, while many use it that way and realize they are doing so, CCJ actually believes it. One must feel sorry for him.

Folks like CCJ use the nonissue description as a new method of "pay no attention to that man behind the curtain." Sadly, while many use it that way and realize they are doing so, CCJ actually believes it. One must feel sorry for him.
He also thinks that America would be better off as a far Left one party dictatorship, which is exactly where the Democrat party is headed.

It's not a real issue because it's not happening.
Your understanding of my post, or I should say lack of understanding, is amazing. Stewart's wish to continue with the indoctrination by false theory is just your partisan position. Try taking the blinders off and look at both sides.

There is no "both sides". 0ne side is being lied to and you believe the lies.

Stewart sounds like somebody who has a lot of anger and rage yet he's funny and optimistic. i wonder how he keeps that together

He actually makes a good point. But he fails to note that the dishonest and intensely partisan MSM only reports the so-called SJW stuff and reports nothing that the GOP is trying to get done re the border, economy, banking crisis, etc. only emphasizes the dishonesty and intense partisanship of the MSM.

Stewart errs in not recognizing that that most in the GOP can actually walk and chew gum at the same time and are quite capable of and do focus on many different issues. Decent people everywhere object to indoctrinating and forcing sexualized content on young children who should be allowed to enjoy the innocence of childhood blissfully unaware of all that.

It should not be the only issue our Congress is dealing with but it damn sure should be dealt with.

Forum List

Back