Still No Deaths From Omicron, And Americans Are Getting On With Their Lives

Tremendous push back though with these local leaders who gain power with fright. I will never produce a vaccination card for anything. Idea is to break us down into non thinking entities with these useless dictates like masks and vaccination upon vaccination

77 people per day die from Covid and Covid alone.
The highly exaggerated 800,000 is a figure of deaths that included Covid and no less that two other co morbidities. It’s a fake number designed to heighten the hoax. Just look at the manipulative words the fucks use. “Surge” as if a tidal wave of death is about to overwhelm yet their bogus cure is merely a “jab” . That bullshit works on the emotetards but not thinkers. Problem is too many math ignorant emotetards

I'm pretty happy that the new strain of the virus is not deadly. I'm not sure why conservatives are so upset about this....

I'm pretty happy that the new strain of the virus is not deadly. I'm not sure why conservatives are so upset about this....
So Brandon put racist travel restrictions on Africa and Grewsom requires masks for all Californians because I’m upset?
9FC24FA9-758C-43B2-B15E-103866E3A5E9.gif

Forum List

Back