Still no EVIDENCE of voter fraud

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

Despite the constant lies of the Lord of the Lies, there was a near zero percent of verified voter fraud in the 2020 election. The tiny amount found still amounts to nearly zero percent and not enough to matter at all. So Trump and his Cult go on and on with agreement and support from the stupid.

No wonder the courts laughed him right of their court rooms. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!

Despite the constant lies of the Lord of the Lies, there was a near zero percent of verified voter fraud in the 2020 election. The tiny amount found still amounts to nearly zero percent and not enough to matter at all. So Trump and his Cult go on and on with agreement and support from the stupid.

No wonder the courts laughed him right of their court rooms. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!
Liar, there is tons of evidence. Posts like this lessen your already paperthin credibility. Clock is ticking, better get that TDS jab!

WRONG!

The Texas Lt Governor, a Republican, offered a $25,000 reward for each instance of proven voter fraud.

There was one claimant. A Democrat who turned in a Republican.

WRONG!

The Texas Lt Governor offered a $25,000 reward for each instance of proven voter fraud.

There was one claimant. A Democrat who turned in a Republican.
Plenty of Dim fraud in the states where Trump was ahead past midnight then behind at 6AM Dimmer.
But the clock is ticking, we can wait.

Anyone whose head is not up their ass knows that Trumpist voter fraud is a scam and a lie.

Goddamn liars....

Biden's still in the White House. That's evidence enough for me.

The Duke of Dukeys tells WAAAAAYYY more lies than Trump.

Anyone whose head is not up their ass knows that Trumpist voter fraud is a scam and a lie.
BS. I was a member of the Young Democrats of Cook County (Chicago) and saw how they have been doing it since the 1960's. The dead vote and they are very good at ballot harvesting too. That is why "people of color" can't get IDs, according to libatards, it would make it too easy not to steal the harvested ballots. Grow up and use your brain.

BS. I was a member of the Young Democrats of Cook County (Chicago) and saw how they have been doing it since the 1960's. The dead vote and they are very good at ballot harvesting too. That is why "people of color" can't get IDs, according to libatards, it would make it too easy not to steal the harvested ballots. Grow up and use your brain.
lol.. Sure I believe ya....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Ton of evidence, its just that you vermin ignore it.

There is a massive amount of evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election. What’s not so clear is that any of it suffices (number wise) to change the Electoral College outcome in any of the States which were considered to be up for grabs.

There is a massive amount of evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election. What’s not so clear is that any of it suffices (number wise) to change the Electoral College outcome in any of the States which were considered to be up for grabs.
I know what I saw in about 5 states where the lead changed after midnight in about 6 hours time.....when no counting was supposedly taking place.

There is no evidence of voter fraud as Trumpers allege, Bluto.

lol.. Sure I believe ya....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Look it up asswipe. The Democrats of Chi. used the mob to "train" them and used it when Kennedy "beat" Nixon in 1960. Nixon was ahead bigtime before they shut down the count at midnight( the first time that happened) and the next morning almost a million votes were "found". Illinois was the last state to turn in the count to put JFK over the top. LOOK IT UP. The mob controlled the numbers rackets then, hence the ghetto. Where do you think ACORN came from. PAY ATTENTION.

I know what I saw in about 5 states where the lead changed after midnight in about 6 hours time.....when no counting was supposedly taking place.
Here's what I saw. State by state i saw this a lot!

Biden 36 percent. Trump 53 percent. Called for Biden. Ok, not those exact numbers but like that.

Forum List

Back