🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Still think Jeb has a shot?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Because Donald the Chump, Ben Carson and Fiorina are sucking all the oxygen out of the political room, it seems that Jeb is now having to cut back his staff because he's starting to run out of money.

Any odds as to when Jeb is going to drop out? I'm guessing sometime in the spring.

The only time I thought he did is when the media was bolstering him like they did with Clinton before the campaigns started. Shoving them two down everyones throats..
The people don't want a bloody corporatist.. well the right doesn't :lol:

Trump is nothing but a pure corporate man. He talks about how he would negotiate and be such a great president due to his business sense and all the companies he's owned and ran.

Sounds like a corporate man to me.

Speaking of which, does the "gop" even like trump? Trump goes against them a lot. Like export/import.

Trump is nothing but a pure corporate man. He talks about how he would negotiate and be such a great president due to his business sense and all the companies he's owned and ran.

I don't think you know what corporatist means..

Because Donald the Chump, Ben Carson and Fiorina are sucking all the oxygen out of the political room, it seems that Jeb is now having to cut back his staff because he's starting to run out of money.

Any odds as to when Jeb is going to drop out? I'm guessing sometime in the spring.
Poach more Rinos...

I don't think you know what corporatist means..

You're right..............I didn't, but I looked it up and found out that you're right, Trump isn't a corporatist.

My bad. Thanks for the correction.

Speaking of which, does the "gop" even like trump? Trump goes against them a lot. Like export/import.

I don't know if they like him or not, but so far, he's been leading in almost all the polls, except for the most recent one.

And.................he seems to draw a lot of people to his rallies.

I don't know if they like him or not, but so far, he's been leading in almost all the polls, except for the most recent one.

And.................he seems to draw a lot of people to his rallies.
That he does. But it seems to be the independents and the people that are getting fed up with the GOPs big business and no back bone.
"back bone" of course, that's assuming they don't all want the same thing..

"Business man" is not a synonym for "corporatist. Actually the terms "liberal" and "progressives" are synonyms for the term.

I think Jeb takes a shot when he wakes p in the morning.

It looks like even his family is not going to be able to pull him out of this slump. But, being associate with his brother Jr. has made Jeb a pretty large liability, because a lot of things about Jr.'s misguided war have come out, and to be linked to Jr. is a political liability for just about anyone.

It's worse when you're related to him.

Reports of the death of Jeb's campaign are premature and greatly exaggerated

The questions are, (1) Will Trump crash & Burn, (2) if so, how, and (3) if so, when?

He completely frustrates the GOP "establishment" because he is succeeding despite doing everything "wrong." Even if you think that JEB is the Old Boy Network's "Boy," he has to at least survive until Trump implodes which is all he's trying to do now: tread water until that eventuality occurs.

But we are in untested waters right now. No true outsider has ever had this level of political impact before. Ross Perot had a solid (stupid) constituency, but Trump takes his piece of the pie from every demographic. People are just so frustrated with the unwillingness of the Political Class to do what America wants that they (we) are desperate.

The ONLY people claiming to want Jeb are GOP establishment types. I have a lot of repubs in my area and not one of them wants him. The majority here are for Carson.

Well, if Jeb doesn't do something big fairly quickly, he's going to lose all support and have to quit.

I'm thinking that if he can't get any traction in the next debate, he's going to end up quitting shortly afterwards.

Forum List

Back