🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Still think Jeb has a shot?

I don't think that Jeb has the kind of campaign that is going to win any primaries. Trump and Carson are sucking all the air out of the room, and he can't get a word in edgewise.

I don't think that Jeb has the kind of campaign that is going to win any primaries. Trump and Carson are sucking all the air out of the room, and he can't get a word in edgewise.
What kind of a campaign does Carson and Trump have?

You are mistaking air in a room for a media event for a campaign?

Jeb's campaign can be flailing, I don't know, but the campaigns of many winning candidates have been behind before.

The horse race. It is interesting to see. http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/presidential-candidates-dashboard.html

3802-1445804371-7442ca7e856390549b06c1fb88aa3963.jpg

What’s NewMarco Rubio has taken a noticeable lead over Jeb Bush and other Republicans in the prediction markets. Ben Carson is now leading in the Iowa polls, pulling ahead of Donald Trump, who had been in first place since July.

History suggests that each party’s eventual nominee will emerge from 2015 in one of the top
two or three positions, as measured by endorsements, fund-raising and polling. UPDATED Oct. 25, 2015​

3801-1445804348-1ca2a86cc084c31d2a162f3d55e2c928.jpg

DataLab | FiveThirtyEight

Politics | FiveThirtyEight

Nate Silver | FiveThirtyEight

The ONLY people claiming to want Jeb are GOP establishment types. I have a lot of repubs in my area and not one of them wants him. The majority here are for Carson.
who did you all want in the GOP primaries in 2012?

:rofl:

Personally I like a lot of what Sanders is saying. I think he is a little too extreme on his economic desires, but everything else is good to go for me.

Because Donald the Chump, Ben Carson and Fiorina are sucking all the oxygen out of the political room, it seems that Jeb is now having to cut back his staff because he's starting to run out of money.

Any odds as to when Jeb is going to drop out? I'm guessing sometime in the spring.
Why did you mention Fiornia? She's dead.

Done.

Rubio gives up on Senate: 'He hates it'
Washington Post‎ - 22 hours ago
Marco Rubio is a U.S. senator. And he just can't stand it anymore. “I don't know that 'hate' is ...

I hate to say this but with the Jay-Z mentions, the deriding of his Senatorial responsibility, the announcement that he's quitting, and his age....but it seems as though Marco is just viewing the Presidency as a "cool gig". I don't think he's alone in that but others disguise it somewhat better.

Because Donald the Chump, Ben Carson and Fiorina are sucking all the oxygen out of the political room, it seems that Jeb is now having to cut back his staff because he's starting to run out of money.

Any odds as to when Jeb is going to drop out? I'm guessing sometime in the spring.
I don't think he's running out of money, rather- his poll #'s aren't going up. I thought he had $125 MILLION?

Jeb said the reason he's scaling back is because he doesn't have enough donation money to keep everyone on the payroll.

Sounds like his 125 million is running out.

He's also spent quite a bit of money on television ads.

Jeb will drop out of Super Tuesday after not winning a single state and realizing he has no chance.

He probably won't rank much higher than 4th in any state except perhaps for Florida before he throw in the towel.

He has been an awful candidate.

Jeb said the reason he's scaling back is because he doesn't have enough donation money to keep everyone on the payroll.

His PAC has $100 million. His campaign has $10 million.

He can't run a campaign with PAC money.

Personally I like a lot of what Sanders is saying. I think he is a little too extreme on his economic desires, but everything else is good to go for me.
I like a lot of what Sanders is saying. But I know most of what he is saying has nothing to do with being a President. HE should leading a movement, but he doesn't. If you pay closer attention you will see that he keeps lecturing people on what they can, could, and should do to change things. That is cool, but what does it have to do with being President?

His PAC has $100 million. His campaign has $10 million.

He can't run a campaign with PAC money.
Newt and Adelson

Not if people understand he was in favor of ending...

... the ban on exporting domestic crude oil...

... so's his rich oil baron cronies could sell...

... our supply of domestic crude to overseas markets.

I told you...................Jeb is tied to his brother Jr. and his failed policies.

Jeb is going to lose and be sent to the distbin of history.

Forum List

Back