🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Still think Jeb has a shot?

This weekend, in discussions with his family, it was recommended that he change his IMAGE, like the Hildebeast has tried to do 3 or 4 times so far... This just might work for Yeb!

CSHjLYvVAAAfrxo.jpg

Because Donald the Chump, Ben Carson and Fiorina are sucking all the oxygen out of the political room, it seems that Jeb is now having to cut back his staff because he's starting to run out of money.

Any odds as to when Jeb is going to drop out? I'm guessing sometime in the spring.

A shot at...What? His public is over. Go away and write your memoirs.

Because Donald the Chump, Ben Carson and Fiorina are sucking all the oxygen out of the political room, it seems that Jeb is now having to cut back his staff because he's starting to run out of money.

Any odds as to when Jeb is going to drop out? I'm guessing sometime in the spring.
That would depend on how well he does in the primaries.

If he loses in SC he may have to consider dropping out.

Of course for republicans it may be a matter of Bush being the last man standing once Trump and Carson flame out.

That would leave Bush and Rubio, with most republicans opting for Bush.

The ONLY people claiming to want Jeb are GOP establishment types. I have a lot of repubs in my area and not one of them wants him. The majority here are for Carson.
That's nice.

But Trump and Carson will be gone by next Spring, if not sooner.

That leaves you with Bush or Rubio.

Poach more Rinos

No. And do you know why? Part of the reason is his last name, of course. But a big part of the reason is the base wants a candidate who spits venom just like their talk radio heroes do all the time.

See, Trump attacks everyone. And if you ever listen to Mark Levin, you'll see he does the same. Now the base will say that they want someone who'll fight; someone with passion. But they'll end up getting someone who can't WORK with ANYONE.

Forum List

Back