Stimulus a failure? But Republicans used the money to create thousands of jobs. Why?

GOP governors who didn't want to use stimulus money to create work projects they could steal the credit for, because they might help Obama by helping the country, used the money to cover their public sector expenses so they could claim debt reduction. If you are stupid enough to believe that GOP governors were giving money to unions expecting a "kickback" then you are stupid enough to be a DittoTard!
You have evidence for that? No, of course not. The irony is you calling someone a tard by posting a polemic rant as fact while trying to accuse others with your shortcomings. It's too obvious to be anything but childish.
Just a couple of examples.

Texas Used Stimulus to Cover 97% of Its Deficit - Derek Thompson - The Atlantic

Texas, which crafts a budget every two years, was facing a $6.6 billion shortfall for its 2010-2011 fiscal years. It plugged nearly all of that deficit with $6.4 billion in Recovery Act money, allowing it to leave its $9.1 billion rainy day fund untouched.

Governor Gets $105 Million In Stimulus Funds To Use At His Discretion - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

The governor explained that, as part of a deal with legislative leaders last May, he committed $48 million of the discretionary funding to help balance the current FY 2010 budget.

Instead of concentrating on Politifiction giving the L-CinC a reach-around, why not look at the times they've been FORCED to acknowledge why i call him the L-CinC

Right here....

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Sixty-Seven of them. Pegged to the 'False' side of the meter.

One as recently as the 'Two Ferns' debacle.

In ?Between Two Ferns? interview, Barack Obama says ?most young Americans? are not covered by health insurance | PolitiFact

I guess Politifiction had to put another distorted truth out there in order to be allowed back into the race-baiter, elitists R us club.

Uh, this is about the stimulus. Did Republicans take billions and create new jobs or not?

faneuil.jpg

r-ROBERT-DOLD-large570.jpg

Nope, bush didn't do it with his 300billion stimulus and O didnt do it with his 800billion dollar stimulus.

Texas, which crafts a budget every two years, was facing a $6.6 billion shortfall for its 2010-2011 fiscal years. It plugged nearly all of that deficit with $6.4 billion in Recovery Act money, allowing it to leave its $9.1 billion rainy day fund untouched.
This link shows which counties the money went to.
Texas Recovery: County Map of Funding

But what you said was "GOP governors who didn't want to use stimulus money to create work projects they could steal the credit for, because they might help Obama by helping the country, used the money to cover their public sector expenses so they could claim debt reduction. If you are stupid enough to believe that GOP governors were giving money to unions expecting a "kickback" then you are stupid enough to be a DittoTard!"

I didn't say anything about kickbacks, I said a lot of the BO money went to bail out governments not create jobs.

Governor Gets $105 Million In Stimulus Funds To Use At His Discretion - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

The governor explained that, as part of a deal with legislative leaders last May, he committed $48 million of the discretionary funding to help balance the current FY 2010 budget.[/QUOTE]And the jobs went to....?

Ah yes...lying about use of stimulus money and its efficacy is only a fragment of the barrage of lies designed to obstruct Obama and deny recognition of his achievements.
A sample:
Obamacare is destroying America.
" " employs death panels.
Obama is a Muslim, dictator, pussy, Kenyan Nazi, mongrel...whatever (insert ur fave indictment).
Obama is not ending the wars started by W... Just following a schedule.
Obama is not a U.S. citizen.
Obama faked his birth certificate and academic records.
Obama palls around with terrorists.
Obama is a terrorist.
Obama is a racist engaged in race baiting.
Obama is not a Christian.
He is a lawbreaker.
Obama did not "get" OBL...he was just following Bush policies (I almost choked on that one).
Obama is destroying the GOP ( They're doing to themselves w all that negativity obstruction and lying).
And so on....
So what's behind it all?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Ah yes...lying about use of stimulus money and its efficacy is only a fragment of the barrage of lies designed to obstruct Obama and deny recognition of his achievements.
A sample:
Obama is a Muslim, dictator, pussy, Kenyan Nazi, mongrel...whatever (insert ur fave indictment).
Obama is a terrorist.
He is a lawbreaker.
Obama did not "get" OBL...he was just following Bush policies (I almost choked on that one).
Obama is destroying the GOP ( They're doing to themselves w all that negativity obstruction and lying).
And so on....
So what's behind it all?

record welfare and food stamps in obama's 6th year; in the 8th straight year of Progressive Majority rule in the USA

tells you all you need to know

enter your moronic excuses here__________________

A sample:
Obama is a terrorist.
He is a lawbreaker.
And so on....
So what's behind it all?
Your lack of evidence for one. Attacking strawmen won't do.

What "lack of evidence"?ARE U Talking about Iceweasel? These r lies we al have heard repeatedly over the past 5 years..

Mark my words, before November they will be trying to take credit for Obamacare. Only they will call it Repubcare. Republicans are the ultimate manager who you have to go around their back to get the job done and when it takes off it was their plan all along.

That's just stupid.

And YES...Republican governors did indeed utiluze stim money ...yet turned around and said it wasn't useful.
Lies and Hypocracy

Another DittoTard parroting their programming!

Yes, I'm afraid we don't have your keen insight and critical thinking skills to realize that politicians are just trustworthy, damn it, and we're programmed not to trust them. It's just funky, isn't it ed?

A sample:
Obama is a terrorist.
He is a lawbreaker.
And so on....
So what's behind it all?
Your lack of evidence for one. Attacking strawmen won't do.

Notice how he didnt say this never happened because then he would look like an idiot. Instead he wants you to go on a wild goose chase for links that in the end wont change his mind one bit :D

The stimulus was little more than union kickbacks and public sector bailouts. That isn't where wealth is created so it never was intended to stimulate the economy. Anyone that owns a business can tell you that stimulating their business means spending money for a return, ads, tools, equipment, employees, etc.

Some of the money did go to some select businesses, like "green" energy but they have been dismal failures so how much research went into that? You can't get a return by just creating jobs, otherwise we would have people building roads with hand tools.
Another DittoTard parroting their programming!

GOP governors who didn't want to use stimulus money to create work projects they could steal the credit for, because they might help Obama by helping the country, used the money to cover their public sector expenses so they could claim debt reduction. If you are stupid enough to believe that GOP governors were giving money to unions expecting a "kickback" then you are stupid enough to be a DittoTard!

This link shows which counties the money went to.
Texas Recovery: County Map of Funding

But what you said was "GOP governors who didn't want to use stimulus money to create work projects they could steal the credit for, because they might help Obama by helping the country, used the money to cover their public sector expenses so they could claim debt reduction. If you are stupid enough to believe that GOP governors were giving money to unions expecting a "kickback" then you are stupid enough to be a DittoTard!"

I didn't say anything about kickbacks, I said a lot of the BO money went to bail out governments not create jobs.

The governor explained that, as part of a deal with legislative leaders last May, he committed $48 million of the discretionary funding to help balance the current FY 2010 budget.
Just a load of BULLSHIT! :eusa_liar:

Last edited:
What "lack of evidence"?ARE U Talking about Iceweasel? These r lies we al have heard repeatedly over the past 5 years..

you concentrate on the lies told by a few because it's easier than having to defend obama's record of failure. no name-calling by anybody made obama fail; and no "obstruction" either; he's gotten most of what he wanted. it just hasnt worked

go cry

not every Republican at the state level was oppposed to "free" money from yoru Messiah obama.
left-wing losers who dont have an ounce of intellectual honesty in their fetid bodies take the protests of one and apply it to others; in other words another idiotic straw man

idiots and hypocrites

may governors rightly didnt want the Stimulus money because IT HAD STRINGS ATTACHED; in the form of UNFUNDED MANDATES.
Republicans predicted when the Stimulus money ran out cities and states would be right back with their hands out.

THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Here's an easy rule to understand republicans. Every program that exists and has govt in it is a failure. If there is ONE instance of a mistake, miscalculation etc.

The whole program to the GOP fails, is a failure, waste etc

I believe that.

This is why Red States are such economic failures. The only ones that are doing any good are luring talented workers from Blue States or bringing in immigrants with degrees.

150 of conservative policies and you have a couple of dozen failed states. No wonder when they take over the government, the country goes to pot. Look at their moronic policies.

A sample:
Obama is a terrorist.
He is a lawbreaker.
And so on....
So what's behind it all?

Now I understand the meaning of "Obama Derangement Syndrome".

Stimulus a failure? But Republicans used the money to create thousands of jobs. Why?

It was there, even after they didn't want it, all that cash going to burn a hole in the treasury if they didn't spend some....you'd have to be some political fool not to take it.....

Stimulus his how governments typically jump-start a slow economy. Every nation in the world had done it for a couple of hundred years. Republicans only started to hate it when Obama became president. Course you could say that about a lot of things when it comes to Obama. They say they aren't racist. All they are saying is they hate the Kenyan, Mau Mau, mulatto boi.

Well not only that but the stimulus created of saved 2.5 million jobs according to the CBO, JP Morgan, and Moody.

Forum List

Back