Stimulus a failure? But Republicans used the money to create thousands of jobs. Why?

Obama criticizes Republicans who opposed stimulus, then claim credit for projects it funded | PolitiFact

rulings%2Ftom-true.gif

After Voting No, Republicans Tout Funds - WSJ.com

Hypocrisy Alert: Republicans Take Credit For The Stimulus Plan After They Voted Against It. | Crooks and Liars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okhURPh4Uuo

How do USMB Republicans explain this? And if the GOP leadership finds it worked now and under Reagan, why block it?

They used to funding to keep local taxes low.

True story. :thup:

Here's an easy rule to understand republicans. Every program that exists and has govt in it is a failure. If there is ONE instance of a mistake, miscalculation etc.

The whole program to the GOP fails, is a failure, waste etc

Here's the instance of the mistake: The "stimulus"

Well not only that but the stimulus created of saved 2.5 million jobs according to the CBO, JP Morgan, and Moody.

How did they prove it?

if the stimulus worked left-wingers wouldnt have been asking for one "stimulus" package after another

it's called stimulus for a reason; it's supposed to stimulate the economy to function on its own. it isnt and was never meant to be a permanent thing

idiots and hypocrites

Stimulus his how governments typically jump-start a slow economy. Every nation in the world had done it for a couple of hundred years. Republicans only started to hate it when Obama became president. Course you could say that about a lot of things when it comes to Obama. They say they aren't racist. All they are saying is they hate the Kenyan, Mau Mau, mulatto boi.

Wow, politicians in other countries like to spend other people's money too. That never occurred to me, thanks!

Stimulus his how governments typically jump-start a slow economy. Every nation in the world had done it for a couple of hundred years. Republicans only started to hate it when Obama became president. Course you could say that about a lot of things when it comes to Obama. They say they aren't racist. All they are saying is they hate the Kenyan, Mau Mau, mulatto boi.

Wow, politicians in other countries like to spend other people's money too. That never occurred to me, thanks!

Yeah its called Govt. If you know a place without one, dont wait, pack your bags and get there

Yeah its called Govt. If you know a place without one, dont wait, pack your bags and get there

\
no leftard; it's called incompetence; and progressives have mastered it

Whiff. Still can't hit a fastball can you? Or a slider, or a screwball, or a change up or an underhand toss...

Whiff. Still can't hit a fastball can you? Or a slider, or a screwball, or a change up or an underhand toss...

left-wing morons trying to be dismissive are comical. to hear the Left tell it Right-wing types own all the corporations and banks; if they up and left who would the Left have to prop up their "safety-net" (read welfare state)??
who would they blame their failures on?
who would they use as a distraction away from the failures of the Progressive agenda?
how can they pander and patronize their special interest groups without trillions of other people's money?

Hurry change the subject to Baseball

:eusa_drool:

Didn't get it, who saw that one coming?

The problem with stimulus packages is that they do the exact opposite of the right thing to do. To pick up, companies need less taxes and less regulation to incent them to invest in positive NPV projects. Government confiscating more money and spending it without creating any value harms the economy.

Despite what they tell you, lawyers don't know anything about economics. Sorry, Charlie.

The problem with stimulus packages is that they do the exact opposite of the right thing to do. To pick up, companies need less taxes and less regulation to incent them to invest in positive NPV projects. Government confiscating more money and spending it without creating any value harms the economy.

Despite what they tell you, lawyers don't know anything about economics. Sorry, Charlie.

And thats why REpublicans used it all up...because it was the wrong thing to do

Whiff, missed again. That's why I'm a libertarian, the Republicans suck. Unlike you, I don't support or oppose the same policies based on which party is in power.

You and they need to get a room together so you can work out your sexual frustrations.

Whiff, missed again. That's why I'm a libertarian, the Republicans suck. Unlike you, I don't support or oppose the same policies based on which party is in power.

You and they need to get a room together so you can work out your sexual frustrations.

No you support an imaginary group who has no responsibilities and less chance to come to power. That way you can always keep your seat at the peanut gallery

No you support an imaginary group who has no responsibilities and less chance to come to power. That way you can always keep your seat at the peanut gallery

I don't have your permission to be a libertarian, got it. I'll give that all due consideration next time I'm taking a crap.

As you're pointing out with the stimulus, there really isn't any difference between you and the Republicans, so why is it better to support one of two parties who are the same as opposed to opposing the two parties who are the same?

Well not only that but the stimulus created of saved 2.5 million jobs according to the CBO, JP Morgan, and Moody.

How did they prove it?

They are economists. It's not hard to isolate the effects of the stimulation of economic demand and tax cuts.

Christ this isn't quantum physics. The evidence couldn't be more clear.

I don't have your permission to be a libertarian, got it. I'll give that all due consideration next time I'm taking a crap.

As you're pointing out with the stimulus, there really isn't any difference between you and the Republicans, so why is it better to support one of two parties who are the same as opposed to opposing the two parties who are the same?

You have my permission to be any imaginary thing you like. Unicorn Wrangler, Big Foot Trainer, UFO thrill rider etc.

I don't even have a problem with independent conservatives. What I have a problem with is the uselessness of the Republican Party. It is a corrupt, ineffective, and hypocritical establishment that needs to die off.

Forum List

Back