Stock Market At All Time High

And how much credit card debt were you carrying at that time?
He doesn't get that rate for carrying a high balance, he gets that with an 800+ CR and I would guess uses the card a lot.
I have an equally high CR, and my card is not quite as low as his, but I don't really care what the APR I get, I am after the cash back %.
Due to my high CR my card has 2% on all purchases, and 5% on entertainment/food/travel.
I average between $1,200 to $1,400/mo. on the card every month, and pay the balance 2 days before interest hits. So the interest could be 100% for all I care.
Using the card pays me $400-$600 a year. So, essentially, my APR is negative.

He doesn't get that rate for carrying a high balance, he gets that with an 800+ CR and I would guess uses the card a lot.
I have an equally high CR, and my card is not quite as low as his, but I don't really care what the APR I get, I am after the cash back %.
Due to my high CR my card has 2% on all purchases, and 5% on entertainment/food/travel.
I average between $1,200 to $1,400/mo. on the card every month, and pay the balance 2 days before interest hits. So the interest could be 100% for all I care.
Using the card pays me $400-$600 a year. So, essentially, my APR is negative.
This is exactly what I'm saying.

The people who have low interest rates on credit cards aren't paying that interest rates. The people in 2019 carrying record levels of credit card debt weren't doing so because they were taking advantage of low rates. They just had a lot of credit card debt because they had credit card debt. We certainly wouldn't view that high credit card debt as an indictment of the economy.

It looks like all the pieces are coming together.

Jobs up
Wages up
Inflation down and the stock market booming

Yes. Bidenomics works and we are getting over the COVID crash
/——/ OOOPSIE
1702586883641.png

Thanks Biden! All of this man's hard work remembering what day it is and when he needs to take his meds has really paid off.

Seriously though, how much is Biden really the leader right now? Does anybody see that dude walk around and speak on TV and think that he's definitely running the show?
You lead on TV?

Biden hasn't had the TRILLIONS in help from the Fed that Trump did.

And Trump begged for more.

I wonder how many Trumpsters know that.

Biden hasn't had the TRILLIONS in help from the Fed

Only if you ignore the 20% increase (1.5T) in the Fed balance sheet from 1/2021-5/2022

that Trump did.

Not until March of 2020.

GDP growth in 2015 was 2.9%

QE finally overcame Obama's crappy policies.
After the Fed stopped pumping, how'd Obama's 2016 look?

which was as much growth as Trump could muster in 2017 even though he passed a massive tax cut.

The tax cut passed in December 2017. You think it impacted 2017's growth? DURR.

QE finally overcame Obama's crappy policies.
After the Fed stopped pumping, how'd Obama's 2016 look?

The tax cut passed in December 2017. You think it impacted 2017's growth? DURR.
I should have written 2018, not 2017. It was a typo on my part.

Growth in 2017 was 2.5%. Growth in 2018 was 2.9%. It went back down to 2.5% in 2019.

With all that great stuff Biden is doing, his approval numbers have hit historic lows of 33%
YIKES! He must be doing something right to have that high of numbers. :smoke:

Has anyone considered what the mortgage rates are sportin' these days.
How about the cost of rent, and the price of housing?
Are You considering a NEW mortgage?
Are you Renting?
How is your CURRENT 'price of housing' changing?

Your concern for the lower class is noted.

How about the Value of your Home?
I suppose you will complain because your property Taxes went up with the increased Value of your home.....assuming you OWN a home.

It looks like all the pieces are coming together.

Jobs up
Wages up
Inflation down and the stock market booming

Yes. Bidenomics works and we are getting over the COVID crash
/----/ Hey Lesh, the market is selling off as investors worry over rate cut may not happen. what's Dementia Joe gonna do about that?
But the ebullient mood may start to fade, as some observers caution that markets could be getting ahead of themselves. New York Fed President John Williams told CNBC in an interview Friday that talk of rate cuts is "premature." And in contrast to the Fed's recent signaling, central banks in Europe discouraged hopes for an easing of policy.

/----/ Hey Lesh, the market is selling off as investors worry over rate cut may not happen. what's Dementia Joe gonna do about that?
But the ebullient mood may start to fade, as some observers caution that markets could be getting ahead of themselves. New York Fed President John Williams told CNBC in an interview Friday that talk of rate cuts is "premature." And in contrast to the Fed's recent signaling, central banks in Europe discouraged hopes for an easing of policy.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
1702675705013.png

And Trump begged for more.

I wonder how many Trumpsters know that.

1702745450586.png

Biden's lack of help from the FED.

LOL!

Forum List

Back