Stock Market At All Time High

No that was a sign that the economy had stopped....remember? They shut it down. :cuckoo:
They shut the economy down in 2019?

1702578735326.jpeg

Has anyone considered what the mortgage rates are sportin' these days.
How about the cost of rent, and the price of housing?
How much are the feds paying in interest on the debt that we've accumulated over the last 16 years?

Thank you, Obama, Trump, and Biden, we just need to borrow and spend more.

I don't hate Biden at all. I just think he's way too old to be doing what he's doing. The wear and tear of his age is obvious. I actually felt bad for him when he ran, because I kind of got the impression he didn't want to, but was told by the Democrats that there's not another option. That old man needs to be left alone so he can spend his last few years with loved ones.

I just find it funny when you guys credit him with stuff when he's clearly barely able to keep it together anymore, let alone call the shots. He is little more than a public speaker.
I hate dumb Joe for what he’s done to Ukraine and Gaza. All Americans should.

I imagine that it was high because of the low interest rates available. Not so now because of the inflation.
Yeah, credit cards are definitely known for their low interest rates.

Good gravy. Any other fantasies you want to offer?

I hate dumb Joe for what he’s done to Ukraine and Gaza. All Americans should.
Again though, it comes down to how much you believe he is or isn't actually calling the shots. I kind of think Biden is just an old public speaker and that he is barely doing anything other than what he is being told. He's barely cognizant. Other people are calling the shots. There's no way that that's not the case.

Yeah, credit cards are definitely known for their low interest rates.

Good gravy. Any other fantasies you want to offer?
Well, you probably didn't have good credit, so you paid a premium for your CC's. Or, just lousy at choosing the right card.

Before the rate rose from inflation, C/C had attractive interest rates.

Again though, it comes down to how much you believe he is or isn't actually calling the shots. I kind of think Biden is just an old public speaker and that he is barely doing anything other than what he is being told. He's barely cognizant. Other people are calling the shots. There's no way that that's not the case.
Agreed. He’s just a yes man for the Deep State/ MIC. I suspect Trump and the rest of the R candidates and any potential D candidates, would do exactly as he’s done in Ukraine and Gaza.

Proving the potus really isn’t in charge no matter who is in the office. It’s just more evident with Joe, because he’s obviously a senile dumb bastard.

Well, you probably didn't have good credit, so you paid a premium for your CC's. Or, just lousy at choosing the right card.

Before the rate rose from inflation, C/C had attractive interest rates.
It's pretty characteristic of you to make assumptions about things you know nothing about.

Credit cards have always had very high rates compared to every other type of credit.

The economy, or the stock market? Two different animals.
I'd argue both. Economy is really strong and so is stock market. I wont act like it is all Biden's doing but people pretending this golden age of the economy is in ruins cuz their boyfriend Trump isnt in the WH are morons.

It's pretty characteristic of you to make assumptions about things you know nothing about.

Credit cards have always had very high rates compared to every other type of credit.
My C/C rate was at 4.5% before inflation. So please don't tell me that I don't know anything
about rates. But, my credit score is also around 825. So please don't insult me with what you obviously
know nothing about. The only thing that was cheaper than that rate was my vehicle financing at 0% for
48 months.

What a hilarious read of economic analysis by our local posters over the last few months.

Stock market is crashing thirty days!

Market is going to crash and WWIII is coming!

Total economic crash is coming!

All you need to know about Biden is the stock market sucks!

OMG, Inside investors shorting the market!

Joe Biden Destroyed the Stock Market!

giphy.gif

My C/C rate was at 4.5% before inflation. So please don't tell me that I don't know anything
about rates. But, my credit score is also around 825. So please don't insult me with what you obviously
know nothing about. The only thing that was cheaper than that rate was my vehicle financing at 0% for
48 months.
And how much credit card debt were you carrying at that time?

48 months.
My score is 816 and has been 770-820 for 15 years so I tell the CC potentials what I will pay. Having 3 is the way to go because if balance transfers at crazy low rates are needed then I have enough cards. In general over last 10 years the cards have averaged 7-8%.
When you are a weepy deadbeat then you get the 18-24%

Forum List

Back