Stock market has the biggest one day jump in over 10 years.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Almost 700 points today. Just like I told everyone that freaked out when it dropped after tariffs were put in place...wait and see what happens.

Almost 700 points today. Just like I told everyone that freaked out when it dropped after tariffs were put in place...wait and see what happens.

And even with that it is still down from the day that Trump signed the tax cut bill back in Dec

Said last week...it goes up and it goes down....been going on for decades.
Yeah but it was doomsday last week so I thought a little perspective was in order.

If it wasn't for Trump's goofy behavior, it wouldn't have dropped to start with. You don't get that?

Come on now, if you have learned anything, it is that the Trump zealots will not ever say an ill word about their savior. Even after he teased them with a veto threat and then bent them over and fucked them they just found a new reason to kiss his ass.

The Trump zealots make the Obama faithful look so wishy washy.

WOW amazing, if we keep this up we may even come out of NEGATIVE GROWTH for this year.

Wait, Trump hasn't backed off tariffs and the market went up? Hold on let me call CNN and find out what went wrong with their prediction...

Forum List

Back