Stockton CA Students Validate It Is Not a Gun Problem

Oh, thank god. You found a crumb of a news story to defile all the students protesting. Whew, that was a close one.

Oh, thank god. You found a crumb of a news story to defile all the students protesting. Whew, that was a close one.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same. Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same. Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad.
well it wasn't one person, but thanks for being ignorant out loud.

OK. So it was 5 out of thousands. The principle still stands.

no it doesn't. that's a huge % on what is supposed to be a controlled walk out. LOL. you have no clue of life.

Mao used children in the same fashion.
RedGuard-3_wide-e2a718a87e7babd92927170f7345c34da3ae0bda.jpg

/----/ "Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad." Hey Bulldog, you were in the same Pub as me last night? Why didn't you say hello? I would have bought you a pint of IPA.

I'm still waiting for that one Tea Party person to commit a crime.

no it doesn't. that's a huge % on what is supposed to be a controlled walk out. LOL. you have no clue of life.

How many thousands of students walked out in protest, and do you understand how percentages work?

How many thousands of students walked out in protest, and do you understand how percentages work?
sure I do, do you? I'm waiting for additional stories of out of control punks walking on the streets I help pay for. fk them all and their leftist fks that think they made a point yesterday. All they did was expose what is taught in our public schools. I am going to write my congress rep and ask for federal funding be stopped to public schools. you want to act ungrateful, well I'll work toward punishing you for that ungratefulness.

I ask yet again, these assholes on the left taking policy advice from underage children they say are too immature to carry a gun. You just can't make this shit up. I'm never going to give that talking point up.

Last edited:

sure I do, do you? I'm waiting for additional stories of out of control punks walking on the streets I help pay for. fk them all and their leftist fks that think they made a point yesterday. All they did was expose what is taught in our public schools. I am going to write my congress rep and ask for federal funding be stopped to public schools. you want to act ungrateful, well I'll work toward punishing you for that ungratefulness.

I ask yet again, these assholes on the left taking policy advice from underage children they say are too immature to carry a gun. You just can't make this shit up. I'm never going to give that talking point up.

Of course you can. The right wing makes shit up all the time. Do FEMA prisons, and Walmart tunnels sound familiar?

Of course you can. The right wing makes shit up all the time. Do FEMA prisons, and Walmart tunnels sound familiar?

Thank you for describing your insane attack on the owners of AR-15 rifles....all 8 million of them who are attacked by assholes like you when a nut uses one to kill people....

Better than policy by that obese orange childish fool in the whitehouse.

Yes...we do....but when we discuss guns, gun ownership and crime...you don't care about percentages then........or truth, facts or reality.

Better than policy by that obese orange childish fool in the whitehouse.
and he can buy a gun. see the humor? you could just take him out like Maxine wants to.

Forum List

Back