Stockton CA Students Validate It Is Not a Gun Problem

Oh, thank god. You found a crumb of a news story to defile all the students protesting. Whew, that was a close one.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same. Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad.

Thank you for describing your insane attack on the owners of AR-15 rifles....all 8 million of them who are attacked by assholes like you when a nut uses one to kill people....

What ever you say dumb ass. Shouldn't you be trying to trash England about now?

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same. Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad.
well it wasn't one person, but thanks for being ignorant out loud.

OK. So it was 5 out of thousands. The principle still stands.
no it doesn't. that's a huge % on what is supposed to be a controlled walk out. LOL. you have no clue of life.

How many thousands of students walked out in protest, and do you understand how percentages work?

Yes...we do....but when we discuss guns, gun ownership and crime...you don't care about percentages then........or truth, facts or reality.

Frankly, I don't care about anything you might say except for the occasional laugh I get from your retarded attempts at logic.

no it doesn't. that's a huge % on what is supposed to be a controlled walk out. LOL. you have no clue of life.

How many thousands of students walked out in protest, and do you understand how percentages work?

Yes...we do....but when we discuss guns, gun ownership and crime...you don't care about percentages then........or truth, facts or reality.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Another leftist taken down with his own analogy. folks, we can't make this up. that's called entrapment I guess. i drew him in and there you go, swatted down with his own comments.

Another leftist taken down with his own analogy. folks, we can't make this up. that's called entrapment I guess. i drew him in and there you go, swatted down with his own comments.

Yep. You're still nuts.

Yep. You're still nuts.
and correct.

Oh, thank god. You found a crumb of a news story to defile all the students protesting. Whew, that was a close one.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same.
Are you referring to the millions of gun owners?

Mao used children in the same fashion.
RedGuard-3_wide-e2a718a87e7babd92927170f7345c34da3ae0bda.jpg

Are you going to keep responding to the same post over and over again until you get it right?

You're just a soft little Goldwater girl, ain't ya'?

Yep. You're still nuts.
and correct.

You're half right.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same.

Nobody has implied that most gun owners are criminals.

And many have implied guns must be confiscated from law abiding Americans.

What no politician wants to admit about gun control

It is a morality problem.

Five arrests were made, including charges of battery on an officer, resisting arrest, taking an officer's baton and vandalizing vehicles, including patrol vehicles, Stockton police said.

Student gun control protest in Stockton turns violent, 5 arrested

Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, CA. Patrick Purdy, who had a long criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren and wounded 32 others before committing suicide.

But in WM2020's opinion Purdy was simply exercising his 2nd A. Rights. WM2020 is an example of the assholes who lack empathy, a common characteristic of those with a personalisty disorder.

It is a morality problem.

Five arrests were made, including charges of battery on an officer, resisting arrest, taking an officer's baton and vandalizing vehicles, including patrol vehicles, Stockton police said.

Student gun control protest in Stockton turns violent, 5 arrested

Cleveland Elementary School in Stockton, CA. Patrick Purdy, who had a long criminal history, shot and killed five schoolchildren and wounded 32 others before committing suicide.

But in WM2020's opinion Purdy was simply exercising his 2nd A. Rights. WM2020 is an example of the assholes who lack empathy, a common characteristic of those with a personalisty disorder.
Maybe they should make it against the law for criminals to own guns!

Oh wait, it already is.

Dumbass extraordinaire.

Some, yes. The Florida shooter was a law abiding citizen.

What that has to do with broad brushing is in your own mind.

Of course not. Most gun owners aren't gun nuts.Most gun owners want reasonable gun regulations. Most gun owners want to eliminate what many call the gun show loophole, but is really a pass for individual sellers to sell guns to anybody they want with no background check. Most gun owners aren't gun nuts.

Some, yes. The Florida shooter was a law abiding citizen.

What that has to do with broad brushing is in your own mind.
Thanks for validating you want to grab guns from law abiding Americans.

Pretty obvious why the Democrat Sheriff had his people wait outside while the gunman murdered kids.

Forum List

Back