Stockton CA Students Validate It Is Not a Gun Problem

Oh, thank god. You found a crumb of a news story to defile all the students protesting. Whew, that was a close one.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same. Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad.
That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same.
Are you referring to the millions of gun owners?

Of course not. Most gun owners aren't gun nuts.Most gun owners want reasonable gun regulations. Most gun owners want to eliminate what many call the gun show loophole, but is really a pass for individual sellers to sell guns to anybody they want with no background check. Most gun owners aren't gun nuts.
Of course so. One gun nut and let's go after the millions of law abiding gun owners.

That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same. Last night I saw a Trump Supporter get drunk, throw up, piss in his pants, and get thrown out of a bar. That's why all Trump supporters smell bad.
That's how it works. Find one person doing something bad, that can be associated with a group of millions, and every one of that group is the same.

Nobody has implied that most gun owners are criminals.
And many have implied guns must be confiscated from law abiding Americans.

What no politician wants to admit about gun control

Some, yes. The Florida shooter was a law abiding citizen.

What that has to do with broad brushing is in your own mind.
Thanks for validating you want to grab guns from law abiding Americans.

Pretty obvious why the Democrat Sheriff had his people wait outside while the gunman murdered kids.

Law abiding citizens like Nikolas Cruz who had very obvious mental issues? Of course I do, only a moron would want to give that kid a gun.

Also, questioning the motives of others in life and death situations from the safety of your mom's basement isn't all that cool.

Oh, thank god. You found a crumb of a news story to defile all the students protesting. Whew, that was a close one.

No.

Of course not. Most gun owners aren't gun nuts.Most gun owners want reasonable gun regulations. Most gun owners want to eliminate what many call the gun show loophole, but is really a pass for individual sellers to sell guns to anybody they want with no background check. Most gun owners aren't gun nuts.
Of course so. One gun nut and let's go after the millions of law abiding gun owners.

Wanna try again?

so you're ok with this? I throw up my hands to common sense on the left.

Who said that? Idiot.
well you didn't think it was worth reporting. it happened and it was reported. And it got under your skin that it was. You.

Once again, you just like to make shit up don't you?

Why would I have a problem with the news reporting on what happened in Stockton? Not one person including me every insinuated the story isn't news worthy. It's your obvious attempt to broad brush all the students by these 5 kids that's the issue. At least take responsibility for your own posts.

Who said that? Idiot.
well you didn't think it was worth reporting. it happened and it was reported. And it got under your skin that it was. You.

Why would I have a problem with the news reporting on what happened in Stockton? Not one person including me every insinuated the story isn't news worthy. It's your obvious attempt to broad brush all the students by these 5 kids that's the issue. At least take responsibility for your own posts.
don't worry, we have your post that contradicts this one. You can't even stay consistent. thanks.

Who said that? Idiot.

don't worry, we have your post that contradicts this one. You can't even stay consistent. thanks.

Neat, prove it, liar.

Who said that? Idiot.

Neat, prove it, liar.
prove what exactly?

Who said that? Idiot.

Neat, prove it, liar.
prove what exactly?

Exactly.

It is a morality problem. Five arrests were made, including charges of battery on an officer, resisting arrest, taking an officer's baton and vandalizing vehicles, including patrol vehicles, Stockton police said.
Student gun control protest in Stockton turns violent, 5 arrested
Why save this story? It isn't new. It certainly didn't happen at the last demonstration, 3/14, and after it did the student body sent a letter of apology to the police. Sounds like most DO have their heads on straight. I wish the same could be said about those trying to smear them.

After unruly protest, Stagg students work to repair image

well it wasn't one person, but thanks for being ignorant out loud.
Mao used children in the same fashion.

So, let me see if I have your post correctly. You suggest that the students who were shot, shot at, and terrorized need to be victimized by a worthless clown like yourself. So you show them as like Mao era kids, eh dipshit. So, does that make you the lowest of the low, or just even with the lowest of the low.
You should feel shame, but as a con troll, you spend so much of your time in the slime you don't even notice.
RedGuard-3_wide-e2a718a87e7babd92927170f7345c34da3ae0bda.jpg

Pretty obvious why the Democrat Sheriff had his people wait outside while the gunman murdered kids.

Law abiding citizens like Nikolas Cruz who had very obvious mental issues? Of course I do, only a moron would want to give that kid a gun.

Also, questioning the motives of others in life and death situations from the safety of your mom's basement isn't all that cool.
if his mental issues were so obvious, how did the cops miss that after 39 visits and take his guns?

if his mental issues were so obvious, how did the cops miss that after 39 visits and take his guns?

That's one of those things that needs to be fixed, duh.

Then again, I'm sure the NRA won't attempt to block support for authorities deciding who can and who cannot have a gun.

Forum List

Back