🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

Obviously you missed that fact about helicopters. Your claim was that if the cops pulled back the suspects would have gotten away. I asked you how would they get away from helicopters. You pretended to not see the question then later used my statement in your description of what you would do. You were too stupid to realize I am way smarter than you. You look like an idiot. Stop it before you sprain a muscle in your head.

No....I didn't pretend not to see it. I have your ass on ignore. I click to read your bullshit only when I feel like allowing it. It's rare. On this...I went back and read them. Congrats....you gave the most obvious answer possible....with NOTHING suggested on an actual solution to end the scenario safely.

To the topic....you think using a helicopter...in a California police chase is a NEW IDEA haha?? Moron.

As I said.....in asked how to get from Point A to Point Z. You morons are celebrating because you got to Point B.

So you plan to follow him with a helicopter. Ok. Cool. Then what??? THAT is the tricky part....which none of you idiots could answer.

But it's cool....make a banner saying "WE MADE IT TO POINT B"!!! and throw a party haha
I guess you have me on ignore now too? :laugh:

Sure do. USMB has a function called "Show Ignored Content". I decide when you will be censored and not. Today...I'm allowing it. I need some humor.

How you stopping the chase and rescuing the hostages?
:itsok:

Ah...now you're acting like Ravi and ClosedCaption. No answer huh?

Assclips....you're flying over them in your helicopter. 3 gunmen. 3 hostages. Fleeing in a vehicle. How you gonna handle it??? How you gonna rescue them???

Are you gonna answer...or play games like the other liberals?
I gave you an answer long ago. My answer was for you to talk to the guy that disagrees with your theory that the cops dont need any training. Since he is the expert and you arent maybe you should listen?

One of the hostages that escaped was actually let go because one of the perps accidentally shot her in the leg. This pretty much shows that the hostages had no real interest in harming the hostages.

No, the police did that. I just read this chilling sentence at WAPO.

"They kept shooting well after the gunfire from the vehicle had come to a stop."

Assclips I'm uncensoring you for a bit. Here's your chance.

How you gonna stop the chase and rescue the hostages?
You cant uncensor me. You never had the power to censor me in the first place. Here is my chance? I dont need any more chances to make you look like a fool.

Sure I can. USMB allows users to "Show Ignored Content". It allows the user to temporarily view comments from members on ignore. Which is how and why I'm speaking to you now.

Once I'm satisfied that you won't answer my question....and trust me....you wont....then your comments are fully back to being censored from my eyes. As they should be.

But go ahead....how you gonna rescue those hostages?????
Its obvious you have no clue what censored means. You have no status nor any power to remove my posts from this forum. You are not a moderator. You are a clown. Not only that...youre an incredibly dumb clown.

cen·sor
ˈsensər/
noun
  1. 1.
    an official who examines material that is about to be released, such as books, movies, news, and art, and suppresses any parts that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

No....I didn't pretend not to see it. I have your ass on ignore. I click to read your bullshit only when I feel like allowing it. It's rare. On this...I went back and read them. Congrats....you gave the most obvious answer possible....with NOTHING suggested on an actual solution to end the scenario safely.

To the topic....you think using a helicopter...in a California police chase is a NEW IDEA haha?? Moron.

As I said.....in asked how to get from Point A to Point Z. You morons are celebrating because you got to Point B.

So you plan to follow him with a helicopter. Ok. Cool. Then what??? THAT is the tricky part....which none of you idiots could answer.

But it's cool....make a banner saying "WE MADE IT TO POINT B"!!! and throw a party haha

Sure do. USMB has a function called "Show Ignored Content". I decide when you will be censored and not. Today...I'm allowing it. I need some humor.

Assclips....you're flying over them in your helicopter. 3 gunmen. 3 hostages. Fleeing in a vehicle. How you gonna handle it??? How you gonna rescue them???

I gave you an answer long ago. My answer was for you to talk to the guy that disagrees with your theory that the cops dont need any training. Since he is the expert and you arent maybe you should listen?

Coward. What would YOU DO? YOU are in charge. You're flying over them in your gyrocopter. 3 gunmen. 3 hostages. Fleeing vehicle. How are YOU gonna resolve it? You're the chief. Make a call.....

**like I said....I KNOW you won't answer. You cant. Once I'm done pushing you to answer...I'll stop allowing your comments to be viewed on my screen again.

The other hostage that escaped did so from jumping from the car at 50 mph. The woman that died would have been better off if the cops hadn't pursued.

Coward. What would YOU DO? YOU are in charge. You're flying over them in your gyrocopter. 3 gunmen. 3 hostages. Fleeing vehicle. How are YOU gonna resolve it? You're the chief. Make a call.....

**like I said....I KNOW you won't answer. You cant. Once I'm done pushing you to answer...I'll stop allowing your comments to be viewed on my screen again.
If only you had a brain. Maybe you should ask the Wiz for one?

You cant uncensor me. You never had the power to censor me in the first place. Here is my chance? I dont need any more chances to make you look like a fool.

Sure I can. USMB allows users to "Show Ignored Content". It allows the user to temporarily view comments from members on ignore. Which is how and why I'm speaking to you now.

Once I'm satisfied that you won't answer my question....and trust me....you wont....then your comments are fully back to being censored from my eyes. As they should be.

Its obvious you have no clue what censored means. You have no status nor any power to remove my posts from this forum. You are not a moderator. You are a clown. Not only that...youre an incredibly dumb clown.

cen·sor
ˈsensər/
noun
  1. 1.
    an official who examines material that is about to be released, such as books, movies, news, and art, and suppresses any parts that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Hey fella....on a message board...only my eyes matter. And you are censored from my view. Your comments are censored from my eyes...at my will. For now...I'm allowing your opinion to show on my screen. Soon....you'll be invisible again.

The other hostage that escaped did so from jumping from the car at 50 mph. The woman that died would have been better off if the cops hadn't pursued.

Or been held as a human shield. That kinda hurt too.

So your plan is just don't pursue right? Let em go?

What would YOU command the cops to do? Hey...at least Ravi is trying.

cen·sor
ˈsensər/
noun
  1. 1.

Hey fella....on a message board...only my eyes matter. And you are censored from my view. Your comments are censored from my eyes...at my will. For now...I'm allowing your opinion to show on my screen. Soon....you'll be invisible again.
I think you mean ignored via software. You cant censor me. You lack any power to do so. The fact you would have to resort to software to ignore me is actually a compliment. It lets me know I stress you out.

In this case, yes. If the cops hadn't been shooting like drunks, the woman wouldn't have been used as a human shield.

As soon as the perps let the wounded hostage go, the police should have realized that the hostages were better off by letting the robbers go. They would have been caught eventually, insurance would have paid for the loss of money to the bank.

One of the hostages that escaped was actually let go because one of the perps accidentally shot her in the leg. This pretty much shows that the hostages had no real interest in harming the hostages.

"They kept shooting well after the gunfire from the vehicle had come to a stop."

One was held as a human shield.
One jumped from a moving vehicle at 50 mph.
One was let go after she was shot "accidentally".

All in hindsight. As the chase is ongoing....cops know NONE OF this. Right? So....do you say just let them go??

In this case, yes. If the cops hadn't been shooting like drunks, the woman wouldn't have been used as a human shield.

As soon as the perps let the wounded hostage go, the police should have realized that the hostages were better off by letting the robbers go. They would have been caught eventually, insurance would have paid for the loss of money to the bank.

Cool. Thanks. At least you had the guts to answer. Robbers take hostages and flee? Sorry folks. We'll find them some other time. We aren't chasing.

What would YOU command the cops to do? Hey...at least Ravi is trying.
I would command them to put you out of your misery like an old horse.

All in hindsight. As the chase is ongoing....cops know NONE OF this. Right? So....do you say just let them go??
It is probable that the woman the cops killed was being used as a human shield. After all, having 600 bullets fired at you might make your sense of self preservation kick in. But also, we only have speculation from the police that she was used as a human shield. So they were probably trying to cover their asses.

Dont do it bro...he's going to steal your next idea too and say he never saw that one either

What idea? Using a helicopter in a California police chase? Thats hardly an "idea". It's common and has been for decades.

I'm asking....what to do to handle the situation . He's flying over them in his gyrocopter. .now what?

Cool. Thanks. At least you had the guts to answer. Robbers take hostages and flee? Sorry folks. We'll find them some other time. We aren't chasing.
Don't thank me Bucky. You know I am right. The cops can't endanger human lives to rescue some cash. That's just flat out retarded.

Dont do it bro...he's going to steal your next idea too and say he never saw that one either

What idea? Using a helicopter in a California police chase? Thats hardly an "idea". It's common and has been for decades.

I'm asking....what to do to handle the situation . He's flying over them in his gyrocopter. .now what?
Wait...didn't you say the bad guys would get away if the police backed off? You ever heard of a ghetto bird?

It is probable that the woman the cops killed was being used as a human shield. After all, having 600 bullets fired at you might make your sense of self preservation kick in. But also, we only have speculation from the police that she was used as a human shield. So they were probably trying to cover their asses.

Ok. So that's the part where my idea kicks in. With snipers and MRAPs (4 of them). Yours is to just turn around and let them go. Hope for the best. Right?

Forum List

Back