🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

Fuck it....I'll share mine.

Helicopter. Follow the vehicle.
4 armored MRAP vehicles. Box it in with a rolling road block...set up when helo says car is in tighter roadway. AK rounds won't even dent those. They can wait out the perps ammo without needing to shoot back...because of the armor.

4 snipers. Set up a perimeter of snipers.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

BUT....that means several jurisdictions will need to have armored vehicles. And a helicopter.....and snipers. That's how Dallas did it. But it's all scary and militarized. And we don't want that. Until we need it.

Were you jerking off when when wrote this?

I see having a real discussion with any of you liberals is impossible. It really is. We are talking issues. You all are posting cartoon pictures, calling people animal names and now making perverted sexual references.

This is why you people aren't fit for leadership or power.

Oh my god, that is the greatest come back ever! I cant stop laughing. Its just SOOOO funny, and super clever too. I mean youve got these cartoon dogs, and they arent looking real happy, then you suggest that WE are those angry cartoon dogs. Its Genius!
I wasnt talking to you monkey. Didnt you notice who I was replying to?
"Monkey"!!! Oh my god, this guy is good. His wit is so cutting edge. Take note people, THIS is how you craft an insult. ^
That wont get me to stop mocking you monkey. There is a reason people mock you. Practically everyone knows youre a dumb ass.
Oh man, you are good. Your wit... it cuts right to the bone.
Thats mighty monkey of you. I do my best.
Come on man, someones writing these jokes for you. Theres no way youre coming up with all this on the fly.

I wasnt talking to you monkey. Didnt you notice who I was replying to?
"Monkey"!!! Oh my god, this guy is good. His wit is so cutting edge. Take note people, THIS is how you craft an insult. ^
That wont get me to stop mocking you monkey. There is a reason people mock you. Practically everyone knows youre a dumb ass.
Come on man, someones writing these jokes for you. Theres no way youre coming up with all this on the fly.
These arent jokes. These are heartfelt observances.

4 armored MRAP vehicles. Box it in with a rolling road block...set up when helo says car is in tighter roadway. AK rounds won't even dent those. They can wait out the perps ammo without needing to shoot back...because of the armor.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

BUT....that means several jurisdictions will need to have armored vehicles. And a helicopter.....and snipers. That's how Dallas did it. But it's all scary and militarized. And we don't want that. Until we need it.

I see having a real discussion with any of you liberals is impossible. It really is. We are talking issues. You all are posting cartoon pictures, calling people animal names and now making perverted sexual references.

Youre just mad because you were wrong and got caught stealing my suggestion to put with your abortion of an idea about what you would do.

That is the funniest ive ever heard! God damn, you are good at this.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

Youre just mad because you were wrong and got caught stealing my suggestion to put with your abortion of an idea about what you would do.
Yeah man, it was your idea. He stole it from you. Youre super smart. I bet people tell you that a lot.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

Yeah man, it was your idea. He stole it from you. Youre super smart. I bet people tell you that a lot.
Check the thread. Who mentioned it? Thats right. I did.

Youre better at being a monkey though.

You know how when you hear something REALLY funny, you cant stop laughing, your stomach starts to hurt, and eventually you pee yourself. Thats happening to me right now. You are the greatest comedic genius of our time.

LOL Bucs said no one had ideas then stole the idea lmao
Think about it. There is a reason whites were last to civilization. They are great at copying once the idea is in progress though.
We know man. You dont need to tell us. He stole the idea that you came up with it. Sometimes people will do that when you are the guy with all the best ideas.

You know how when you hear something REALLY funny, you cant stop laughing, your stomach starts to hurt, and eventually you pee yourself. Thats happening to me right now. You are the greatest comedic genius of our time.
Youre a nasty monkey. Go take a shower. I've never pissed on myself. Must be a white thing.

Think about it. There is a reason whites were last to civilization. They are great at copying once the idea is in progress though.
We know man. You dont need to tell us. He stole the idea that you came up with it. Sometimes people will do that when you are the guy with all the best ideas.
Good boy. I knew you would eventually get it. I even used the "white boy rules" of proof and pasted my suggestion.

No. I said you liberal idiots have no ideas.

Yes....I used the same idea....which is tried and true by countless tactical trams across the world. You know....the tactics that work, yet, are ridiculed and demonized by you moron lefties?

I asked....repeatedly....for you idiots to provide alternative methods. You instead posted cartoons.

Yes....I used the same idea....which is tried and true by countless tactical trams across the world. You know....the tactics that work, yet, are ridiculed and demonized by you moron lefties?

I asked....repeatedly....for you idiots to provide alternative methods. You instead posted cartoons.

Yeah, I know, just take that pwning like a man

Yeah, I know, just take that pwning like a man
He can't. He's a conservative.

ClosedCaption, Ravi.....you two are making so little sense right now...I honestly don't know how to continue the debate.

1 I offer a story involving tactics
2 You idiots criticize the tactics
3 I say....show us YOUR better idea (repeatedly asked)
4 You post cartoons
5 I offer my idea...which mimics worldwide police tactics
6 You...somehow see it as you winning the debate haha

And now you say im...'pwned'? Some sophomoric nonsense I assume.

You two are truly too juvenile for this topic. I don't know if you see how idiotic you appear to the rest of us. But....I know you'll carry on.

1 You lied about the incident
2 You doubled down on the lie about the incident
3 You started a different thread saying cops don't need training but with this one you proved they do
4 You can't wrap your mind around the fact that the cops acted badly by emptying 600 rounds and killing a hostage
5 Your idea is untenable if not down right retarded

And yes, you pwned yourself, great thread Bucky!

Forum List

Back