🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

He just says one hostage died like it was from old age. The cop with their hundreds of shots killed him to save him....That seems to be a problem when you fire hundreds of bullets...they tend to go places.

Like the 100 AK47 rounds fired at the cops?

You STILL haven't offered your better solution to deal with this scenario?
Doesnt really matter as long as you are not in charge. Half the city would be dead with someone like you at the helm.

So you have no answer. You don't know what you would do? Or....you just don't want to try to suggest a better plan....knowing I'll make you look like a fool afterwards?
Fucktards pretend to know things they dont.

Bucs, M14 and Godboy had their pic taken

NEAPOLITAN+MOUSE+2.png
When did Goofyboy dye his hair blonde?

So the libs are now being sophomoric and....yet again....have resorted to posting cartoon pictures instead of answering an honest question.

Not surprising. I have my alternative solution. I want to share it. The moment I do....liberal morons will say "Yeah that's what I was gonna say....I just was having fun making fun of you blah blah".

So....l will ask again. Libs....what's your alternative plan?

So the libs are now being sophomoric and....yet again....have resorted to posting cartoon pictures instead of answering an honest question.

Not surprising. I have my alternative solution. I want to share it. The moment I do....liberal morons will say "Yeah that's what I was gonna say....I just was having fun making fun of you blah blah".

If they had an answer, we would have seen it by now.

If they had an answer, we would have seen it by now.

Yep. Or they know their answer will sound so radical they're embarrassed. Just let all criminals go free.

The absurdity of this training scenario poses the obvious question: Are the Stockton cops expected to perform in a sterling manner during routine police work?

If they can afford to train for action this cinematic, their regular duties as policemen should be performed with utmost competence and professionalism. Anything less begs the next obvious question: Why did they train for the extreme while neglecting the routine?

Fuck it....I'll share mine.

Helicopter. Follow the vehicle.
4 armored MRAP vehicles. Box it in with a rolling road block...set up when helo says car is in tighter roadway. AK rounds won't even dent those. They can wait out the perps ammo without needing to shoot back...because of the armor.

4 snipers. Set up a perimeter of snipers.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

BUT....that means several jurisdictions will need to have armored vehicles. And a helicopter.....and snipers. That's how Dallas did it. But it's all scary and militarized. And we don't want that. Until we need it.

NEAPOLITAN+MOUSE+2.png
Oh my god, that is the greatest come back ever! I cant stop laughing. Its just SOOOO funny, and super clever too. I mean youve got these cartoon dogs, and they arent looking real happy, then you suggest that WE are those angry cartoon dogs. Its Genius!
I wasnt talking to you monkey. Didnt you notice who I was replying to?

The absurdity of this training scenario poses the obvious question: Are the Stockton cops expected to perform in a sterling manner during routine police work?

If they can afford to train for action this cinematic, their regular duties as policemen should be performed with utmost competence and professionalism. Anything less begs the next obvious question: Why did they train for the extreme while neglecting the routine?
Its extreme out in Stockton.

4 armored MRAP vehicles. Box it in with a rolling road block...set up when helo says car is in tighter roadway. AK rounds won't even dent those. They can wait out the perps ammo without needing to shoot back...because of the armor.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

BUT....that means several jurisdictions will need to have armored vehicles. And a helicopter.....and snipers. That's how Dallas did it. But it's all scary and militarized. And we don't want that. Until we need it.

I notice #1 you stole from me. Took you long enough to come up with something after you got input from everyone else. What a fraud. :laugh:

NEAPOLITAN+MOUSE+2.png
Oh my god, that is the greatest come back ever! I cant stop laughing. Its just SOOOO funny, and super clever too. I mean youve got these cartoon dogs, and they arent looking real happy, then you suggest that WE are those angry cartoon dogs. Its Genius!
"Monkey"!!! Oh my god, this guy is good. His wit is so cutting edge. Take note people, THIS is how you craft an insult. ^

Did you read the link? This scenario...absurd as it sounds...is exactly what they just confronted in reality.

NEAPOLITAN+MOUSE+2.png
"Monkey"!!! Oh my god, this guy is good. His wit is so cutting edge. Take note people, THIS is how you craft an insult. ^
That wont get me to stop mocking you monkey. There is a reason people mock you. Practically everyone knows youre a dumb ass.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

I notice #1 you stole from me. Took you long enough to come up with something after you got input from everyone else. What a fraud. :laugh:

Retard. You never offered shit. I've had that idea for...well....years. Because it's a routine tactic SWAT teams use...if they have the equipment and personel.

JUST AS I PREDICTED....Liberals now read my answer...and claim that's what they would've done too they just didn't need to reveal it.

You morons are so predictable. No wonder rich white conservatives have dominated you idiots in life haha!

NEAPOLITAN+MOUSE+2.png
That wont get me to stop mocking you monkey. There is a reason people mock you. Practically everyone knows youre a dumb ass.
Oh man, you are good. Your wit... it cuts right to the bone.

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

Were you jerking off when when wrote this?

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

Retard. You never offered shit. I've had that idea for...well....years. Because it's a routine tactic SWAT teams use...if they have the equipment and personel.

JUST AS I PREDICTED....Liberals now read my answer...and claim that's what they would've done too they just didn't need to reveal it.

You morons are so predictable. No wonder rich white conservatives have dominated you idiots in life haha!
Sorry Bucky. I gave you the helicopter idea. Youre not even smooth with your lies. It would have been better if it was not the #1 thing you listed but I still would have busted you.

I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.
You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.
Stay at least 1/4 mile away from the perps, since that is the range of an AK47. It would also be a good idea to find out if the money has one of those exploding ink canisters. Prolly a good idea to check with the bank.

Well....you're gonna lose them. 1/4 mile back....ha. Yeah....they're gone.

Exploding ink. Why would that matter of they get away? We KNOW who did it....the guys fleeing in a car with 3 hostages spraying AK fire. No ink needed. They are the robbers. We know that.

These gang members likely would've escaped to another town. Killed the hostages in a rural area. Sent the money home to Mexico.
How are they going to escape with helicopters following them?

"How are they going to escape with helicopters following them?"

3 head shots.
3 freed hostages.

Were you jerking off when when wrote this?
Hey Bucs, just so you know, if you say yes, hes going to start jerking off.

Oh man, you are good. Your wit... it cuts right to the bone.
Thats mighty monkey of you. I do my best.

Forum List

Back