🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

Can you IMAGINE uproar...if cops arrived....and said "Oh man....sucks for those hostages...but chasing them is too dangerous. Someone could get hurt!"

It would result in outrage! "GUNMEN TAKE HOSTAGES; COPS SAY TOO BAD...WE ARE LETTING THEM GO!"

Police were in a total no win.

The answer? SLOW DOWN. Be sure to NEVER show up to a crime scene until it's long been over.
Hey stupid. They took the hostages due to the presence of the police. No police..no hostages would have been taken. Now one is dead because the dumbfucks were not trained to handle the situation. Thats why people smarter than you are making sure they receive training.

Wait....so you're saying the police should've just never responded to the bank robbery at all? What....take the report by phone?

Oh please...enlighten me. If Stockton Police get a call about 2 men with guns in a bank robbing it RIGHT NOW.....what should they do? What's the RIGHT way to handle it O Wise One??? PLEASE educate me.
Thats what your saying. If you dont know how to handle the situation then that lets me know you were a stupid cop or you were lying about being one.

THEN ENLIGHTEN ME. I'M OPEN EARS....

How should Stockton have handled it....and all bank robberies in the future? You're SPD chief for a day. Tell me....what's the right way?
Ask the guy thats making the Stockton PD get training. I dont have time to train you.

Can you IMAGINE uproar...if cops arrived....and said "Oh man....sucks for those hostages...but chasing them is too dangerous. Someone could get hurt!"

It would result in outrage! "GUNMEN TAKE HOSTAGES; COPS SAY TOO BAD...WE ARE LETTING THEM GO!"

The answer? SLOW DOWN. Be sure to NEVER show up to a crime scene until it's long been over.
Hey stupid. They took the hostages due to the presence of the police. No police..no hostages would have been taken. Now one is dead because the dumbfucks were not trained to handle the situation. Thats why people smarter than you are making sure they receive training.

Wait....so you're saying the police should've just never responded to the bank robbery at all? What....take the report by phone?

Oh please...enlighten me. If Stockton Police get a call about 2 men with guns in a bank robbing it RIGHT NOW.....what should they do? What's the RIGHT way to handle it O Wise One??? PLEASE educate me.
Thats what your saying. If you dont know how to handle the situation then that lets me know you were a stupid cop or you were lying about being one.

How should Stockton have handled it....and all bank robberies in the future? You're SPD chief for a day. Tell me....what's the right way?
It should be clear that he doesn't know.

Ok. Maybe the "militarized " police training is going too far. The Stockton Police are amping up their training. Their officers have complained that they have never been trained on what to do if...let's say 3 men with AK47s take down a bank. And flee with 3 hostages. And in a rolling pursuit /gun battle....the thugs disable 14 vehicles with hundreds of 7.62 ammo gunfire from the AKs....and even disables a SWAT BearCat military armored vehicle....and cops are afraid to shoot back due to hostages.

Seriously? Are these cops playing too much Xbox or something? They don't need that. That's some shit that happens in Russia or the Middle East.

Oh wait...

Stockton Police Officers Train for the Unexpected | Officer.com

That's the actual scenario they faced! Mainstream media missed that one.

They should try the liberals tactic. Back off and talk it out.
Thats exactly what they should have done. Now a hostage is dead killed by the Stockton police because the dumbasses didnt know how to handle the situation. Stockton is not to far from where I live and the cops there are known to be fucking idiots. Now their dumb asses are getting sued.

Family of slain Stockton bank robbery hostage files claim against city

"Stockton police fired more than 600 rounds at the car during the chase and struck Holt-Singh 10 times. Authorities said Holt-Singh was used as a human shield during the ensuing shootout, which left two of the three bank robbers also dead."
I guess it's better to have the cops kill you than criminals kill you.
Financially speaking thats actually true. Your family can get millions if the cops kill you. Not so much with a regular criminal.
At least some good is coming out of it. These cops realized that they used excessive force and now will receive training for these types of situations. This is a good thing, otherwise they'd just start nuking 7/11s that were being shoplifted, damn the innocent bystanders.

"One of the most critical points in the Police Foundation review addressed a phenomenon known as "sympathetic gunfire," instances in which officers continue to fire their weapons without a clear perception of the threat simply because officers around them are firing their weapons. Officers fired more than 600 rounds into the getaway vehicle during the final gun battle at Thornton Road and Otto Drive, many after the threat had been eliminated, the Police Foundation said. The report concluded that the number of shots fired was "excessive and unnecessary.""

600 rounds. And Bucky thinks training the police is wrong.

Ok. Maybe the "militarized " police training is going too far. The Stockton Police are amping up their training. Their officers have complained that they have never been trained on what to do if...let's say 3 men with AK47s take down a bank. And flee with 3 hostages. And in a rolling pursuit /gun battle....the thugs disable 14 vehicles with hundreds of 7.62 ammo gunfire from the AKs....and even disables a SWAT BearCat military armored vehicle....and cops are afraid to shoot back due to hostages.

Seriously? Are these cops playing too much Xbox or something? They don't need that. That's some shit that happens in Russia or the Middle East.

Oh wait...

Thats exactly what they should have done. Now a hostage is dead killed by the Stockton police because the dumbasses didnt know how to handle the situation. Stockton is not to far from where I live and the cops there are known to be fucking idiots. Now their dumb asses are getting sued.

"Stockton police fired more than 600 rounds at the car during the chase and struck Holt-Singh 10 times. Authorities said Holt-Singh was used as a human shield during the ensuing shootout, which left two of the three bank robbers also dead."
Financially speaking thats actually true. Your family can get millions if the cops kill you. Not so much with a regular criminal.
At least some good is coming out of it. These cops realized that they used excessive force and now will receive training for these types of situations. This is a good thing, otherwise they'd just start nuking 7/11s that were being shoplifted, damn the innocent bystanders.

"One of the most critical points in the Police Foundation review addressed a phenomenon known as "sympathetic gunfire," instances in which officers continue to fire their weapons without a clear perception of the threat simply because officers around them are firing their weapons. Officers fired more than 600 rounds into the getaway vehicle during the final gun battle at Thornton Road and Otto Drive, many after the threat had been eliminated, the Police Foundation said. The report concluded that the number of shots fired was "excessive and unnecessary.""

The more he talks the more I wonder if he was really a cop. If all cops are this dumb then the situation is worse than I thought.

It should be clear that he doesn't know.
Its clearer the Stoctkon PD, you, and Bucky boy dont have a clue.

Oh wait...

The more he talks the more I wonder if he was really a cop. If all cops are this dumb then the situation is worse than I thought.
Yes, it's a good thing he got drummed out.

Double the pay of the police and you will get double the efficiency and protection. Stop whining folks.

Asclepias is about to enlighten us on how Stockton police SHOULD have handled this.

Please sir.....go ahead...

Asslips is weapons grade stupid, reading too much of what that imbecile posts could cause you a headache. I recommend that you ridicule him and move on.

Oh wait...

Sympathetic fire is almost unavoidable in a large gunfight. Gunshots are loud. Hearing loss and tunnel vision. When 3 AK47s are shooting at you....how much is "excessive" return fire?

But....I'm all ears. Asclepias bailed out like Goose in an F14 when I asked him what the appropriate response would be. Although he did suggest cops should've not even responded to the robbery.

So....if 3 men with AKs rob a bank right now....and take 3 hostages....and you are the chief....what do you tell your officers? What should they do?

Oh wait...

Sympathetic fire is almost unavoidable in a large gunfight. Gunshots are loud. Hearing loss and tunnel vision. When 3 AK47s are shooting at you....how much is "excessive" return fire?

But....I'm all ears. Asclepias bailed out like Goose in an F14 when I asked him what the appropriate response would be. Although he did suggest cops should've not even responded to the robbery.

So....if 3 men with AKs rob a bank right now....and take 3 hostages....and you are the chief....what do you tell your officers? What should they do?
No stupid. Its avoidable. Any behavior is. Thats why they have training. Training is designed specifically to override ingrained or automatic behavior and replace it with another more desirable automatic behavior.

Oh wait...

I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.

No stupid. Its avoidable. Any behavior is. Thats why they have training. Training is designed specifically to override ingrained or automatic behavior and replace it with another more desirable automatic behavior.
Bucky would be able to rationalize a cop firing 600 rounds to eliminate a toddler with a squirt gun.

I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.
You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

Hey moron....the gunmen were fleeing WITH THE HOSTAGES.

If your mother was taken hostage by gang members with guns spraying AK rounds.....and the police said "Oh well....let em go. Hope she makes it back someday" would you be ok with it? Nope. And before your smart ass answer "I don't want them to shoot her as a human shield either".....obviously no one wants that either.

SO.....WHAT SHOULD THEY DO????

You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.

Hey moron....the gunman were fleeing WITH THE HOSTAGES.
Yes, I know that Bucky. Since you can't follow orders, turn in your badge.

Hey moron....the gunman were fleeing WITH THE HOSTAGES.
So what? Your solution is to shoot the HOSTAGES? Like I said its good you dont run anything.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.
I told you I dont have time to train you. Just be secure in the fact that you dont know what you are talking about because the people that do decided the cops needed training.

You never responded.

Stay at least 1/4 mile away from the perps, since that is the range of an AK47. It would also be a good idea to find out if the money has one of those exploding ink canisters. Prolly a good idea to check with the bank.

Forum List

Back