🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

At least some good is coming out of it. These cops realized that they used excessive force and now will receive training for these types of situations. This is a good thing, otherwise they'd just start nuking 7/11s that were being shoplifted, damn the innocent bystanders.

"One of the most critical points in the Police Foundation review addressed a phenomenon known as "sympathetic gunfire," instances in which officers continue to fire their weapons without a clear perception of the threat simply because officers around them are firing their weapons. Officers fired more than 600 rounds into the getaway vehicle during the final gun battle at Thornton Road and Otto Drive, many after the threat had been eliminated, the Police Foundation said. The report concluded that the number of shots fired was "excessive and unnecessary.""

600 rounds. And Bucky thinks training the police is wrong.

Sympathetic fire is almost unavoidable in a large gunfight. Gunshots are loud. Hearing loss and tunnel vision. When 3 AK47s are shooting at you....how much is "excessive" return fire?

But....I'm all ears. Asclepias bailed out like Goose in an F14 when I asked him what the appropriate response would be. Although he did suggest cops should've not even responded to the robbery.

So....if 3 men with AKs rob a bank right now....and take 3 hostages....and you are the chief....what do you tell your officers? What should they do?
I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.
You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.
Stay at least 1/4 mile away from the perps, since that is the range of an AK47.
400m?
Have you ever fired an AK at that range and hit something on purpose?
No?
Neither has anyone else.
:lol:

Sympathetic fire is almost unavoidable in a large gunfight. Gunshots are loud. Hearing loss and tunnel vision. When 3 AK47s are shooting at you....how much is "excessive" return fire?

But....I'm all ears. Asclepias bailed out like Goose in an F14 when I asked him what the appropriate response would be. Although he did suggest cops should've not even responded to the robbery.

So....if 3 men with AKs rob a bank right now....and take 3 hostages....and you are the chief....what do you tell your officers? What should they do?
I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.
You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.
400m?
No?
Neither has anyone else.
What does that have to do with her suggestion?

At least some good is coming out of it. These cops realized that they used excessive force and now will receive training for these types of situations. This is a good thing, otherwise they'd just start nuking 7/11s that were being shoplifted, damn the innocent bystanders.

"One of the most critical points in the Police Foundation review addressed a phenomenon known as "sympathetic gunfire," instances in which officers continue to fire their weapons without a clear perception of the threat simply because officers around them are firing their weapons. Officers fired more than 600 rounds into the getaway vehicle during the final gun battle at Thornton Road and Otto Drive, many after the threat had been eliminated, the Police Foundation said. The report concluded that the number of shots fired was "excessive and unnecessary.""

600 rounds. And Bucky thinks training the police is wrong.

You never responded.

Stay at least 1/4 mile away from the perps, since that is the range of an AK47. It would also be a good idea to find out if the money has one of those exploding ink canisters. Prolly a good idea to check with the bank.

Well....you're gonna lose them. 1/4 mile back....ha. Yeah....they're gone.

Exploding ink. Why would that matter of they get away? We KNOW who did it....the guys fleeing in a car with 3 hostages spraying AK fire. No ink needed. They are the robbers. We know that.

These gang members likely would've escaped to another town. Killed the hostages in a rural area. Sent the money home to Mexico.

You never responded.

400m?
No?
Neither has anyone else.

He's saying stay that far back....so they won't get hit. But in a car chase in an urban area...you stay 400 meters away...no way you stay with them.

I.have an alternative solution. I will reveal it soon once I'm done laughing at these moronic suggestions.

You never responded.

400m?
No?
Neither has anyone else.

He's saying stay that far back....so they won't get hit. But in a car chase in an urban area...you stay 400 meters away...no way you stay with them.

I.have an alternative solution. I will reveal it soon once I'm done laughing at these moronic suggestions.
Sounds more like you dont know what the fuck you are talking about and stalling for time. The suggestions were offered at least 30 minutes ago. No way they were that funny.

Are they still in the bank?
Sure...for now. But getaway car is waiting. By the time officers arrive....chase and shootout may be on. Or...may not.
So, where are they when the police arrive?

Running. Same as article. 3 men. 3 hostages. Spraying 7.62 fire at everything that moves towards them. Hauling ass to God knows where....to do who knows what with the hostages.

Asclepias says let em go. Ravi says chase...but stay a 1/4 mile away and don't shoot back....somehow don't lose sight of them.

Can you IMAGINE uproar...if cops arrived....and said "Oh man....sucks for those hostages...but chasing them is too dangerous. Someone could get hurt!"
THEN imagine if the hostages were black and the cops white.

Then imagine if your vag wasnt bleeding

You didn't answer either. How would you tell the cops to do it better?

Asclepias said fuck it...let them escape.
Ravi said follow 1/4 mile away...in urban area...essentially letting the escape in reality.

You?

Running. Same as article. 3 men. 3 hostages. Spraying 7.62 fire at everything that moves towards them. Hauling ass to God knows where....to do who knows what with the hostages.
Asclepias says let em go. Ravi says chase...but stay a 1/4 mile away and don't shoot back....somehow don't lose sight of them.
Letting them go guarantees the hostages die.
If you look at it purely terms of what course of action kills the fewest people at a given moment, then it make sense.
However, once criminals get the idea that all they need to do to get away with a crime is grab a few innocents and come out shooting -- you'll see a lot more of it.

Ravi's suggestion is pure ignorance put to words.

Can you IMAGINE uproar...if cops arrived....and said "Oh man....sucks for those hostages...but chasing them is too dangerous. Someone could get hurt!"

Ravi said follow 1/4 mile away...in urban area...essentially letting the escape in reality.

You?
I didnt say anything of the sort. Youre just mad I wont train you.

Letting them go guarantees the hostages die.
If you look at it purely terms of what course of action kills the fewest people at a given moment, then it make sense.
However, once criminals get the idea that all they need to do to get away with a crime is grab a few innocents and come out shooting -- you'll see a lot more of it.

Ravi's suggestion is pure ignorance put to words.
No it doesnt stupid. There is a very good chance they will let hostages go once they (feel) got away unless they are in the business of taking care of hostages they didnt even plan for. They even tossed one out the car

Last edited:

You?

My answer is to kill them all Bucs. Kill them all dead and fire indiscriminately anywhere you need to.

You?

My answer is to kill them all Bucs. Kill them all dead and fire indiscriminately anywhere you need to.
Which is pretty much what happened.

I read up more on the case. Apparently there weren't three semi-automatics, but just one (bad enough). Two hostages escaped. Police apparently first tried to blame the hostage death on the perp. Interesting.

You never responded.

Stay at least 1/4 mile away from the perps, since that is the range of an AK47. It would also be a good idea to find out if the money has one of those exploding ink canisters. Prolly a good idea to check with the bank.

Well....you're gonna lose them. 1/4 mile back....ha. Yeah....they're gone.

Exploding ink. Why would that matter of they get away? We KNOW who did it....the guys fleeing in a car with 3 hostages spraying AK fire. No ink needed. They are the robbers. We know that.

These gang members likely would've escaped to another town. Killed the hostages in a rural area. Sent the money home to Mexico.
How are they going to escape with helicopters following them?

You?

Which is pretty much what happened.

Thats Bucs solution....whatever happened was good. Any other option are bad options. Do you know how they are bad options?

Because the police didnt do it! Perfect circular logic

Forum List

Back