🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

I read up more on the case. Apparently there weren't three semi-automatics, but just one (bad enough). Two hostages escaped. Police apparently first tried to blame the hostage death on the perp. Interesting.

Well....the thug used the hostage as a human shield. As his buddy fires AK rounds at cops. So yeah...he's to blame.

2 of the 3 hostages were rescued. YOUR way not only guarantees 3 dead hostages....but many reoccurring episodes of the same. It's appeasement and France tried that.

So....what would you do Ravi?

I read up more on the case. Apparently there weren't three semi-automatics, but just one (bad enough). Two hostages escaped. Police apparently first tried to blame the hostage death on the perp. Interesting.

Well....the thug used the hostage as a human shield. As his buddy fires AK rounds at cops. So yeah...he's to blame.

2 of the 3 hostages were rescued. YOUR way not only guarantees 3 dead hostages....but many reoccurring episodes of the same. It's appeasement and France tried that.

Before or after he wet himself?

THEN imagine if the hostages were black and the cops white.

Then imagine if your vag wasnt bleeding

You didn't answer either. How would you tell the cops to do it better?

Asclepias said fuck it...let them escape.
Ravi said follow 1/4 mile away...in urban area...essentially letting the escape in reality.

You?

My answer is to kill them all Bucs. Kill them all dead and fire indiscriminately anywhere you need to.
Which is pretty much what happened.

Thats Bucs solution....whatever happened was good. Any other option are bad options. Do you know how they are bad options?

Because the police didnt do it! Perfect circular logic

You haven't suggested anything other than childish sarcasm.

C'mon Chief Caption. You're in charge....what should they have done? Scared to make a decision? It's not even real. Imagine if it was.

Then imagine if your vag wasnt bleeding

You didn't answer either. How would you tell the cops to do it better?

Asclepias said fuck it...let them escape.
Ravi said follow 1/4 mile away...in urban area...essentially letting the escape in reality.

You?

My answer is to kill them all Bucs. Kill them all dead and fire indiscriminately anywhere you need to.
Which is pretty much what happened.

Thats Bucs solution....whatever happened was good. Any other option are bad options. Do you know how they are bad options?

Because the police didnt do it! Perfect circular logic

You haven't suggested anything other than childish sarcasm.

C'mon Chief Caption. You're in charge....what should they have done? Scared to make a decision? It's not even real. Imagine if it was.
Bucky boy be like....."have to make it seem like the people that made the cops get training are wrong and I know whats right." :laugh:

The cops way caught or killed all 3 perps. Tragically....1 hostage died. 2 however were rescued. Hostage rescue is ugly work. Even the FBI’S elite Hostage Rescue Team.....which is almost exclusively ex SEALS and Rangers.....even they have hostages who sometimes die.

The alternative? 3 dead hostages likely.

I'm all ears though. Libs....tell us how it'd done if even ex SpecOps with FBI HRT can't even figure out a better way?

Dude you lied. That's pathetic.

The cops way caught or killed all 3 perps. Tragically....1 hostage died. 2 however were rescued. Hostage rescue is ugly work. Even the FBI’S elite Hostage Rescue Team.....which is almost exclusively ex SEALS and Rangers.....even they have hostages who sometimes die.

I'm all ears though. Libs....tell us how it'd done if even ex SpecOps with FBI HRT can't even figure out a better way?
They weren't rescued. The escaped. Another lie from you.

He just says one hostage died like it was from old age. The cop with their hundreds of shots killed him to save him....That seems to be a problem when you fire hundreds of bullets...they tend to go places.

Dude you lied. That's pathetic.
Bucky must like the taste of shoe. He keeps his foot in his mouth.

He really expects people to believe he knows the right way to do things when the experts disagree with him and are making the cops get training.
laugh.gif

They weren't rescued. The escaped. Another lie from you.

If cops didn't chase...they wouldn't have gotten away. They would've been killed.

Now....YOUR plan for how to deal with these incidents?

He just says one hostage died like it was from old age. The cop with their hundreds of shots killed him to save him....That seems to be a problem when you fire hundreds of bullets...they tend to go places.

Like the 100 AK47 rounds fired at the cops?

You STILL haven't offered your better solution to deal with this scenario?

Financially speaking thats actually true. Your family can get millions if the cops kill you. Not so much with a regular criminal.
At least some good is coming out of it. These cops realized that they used excessive force and now will receive training for these types of situations. This is a good thing, otherwise they'd just start nuking 7/11s that were being shoplifted, damn the innocent bystanders.

"One of the most critical points in the Police Foundation review addressed a phenomenon known as "sympathetic gunfire," instances in which officers continue to fire their weapons without a clear perception of the threat simply because officers around them are firing their weapons. Officers fired more than 600 rounds into the getaway vehicle during the final gun battle at Thornton Road and Otto Drive, many after the threat had been eliminated, the Police Foundation said. The report concluded that the number of shots fired was "excessive and unnecessary.""

600 rounds. And Bucky thinks training the police is wrong.

Sympathetic fire is almost unavoidable in a large gunfight. Gunshots are loud. Hearing loss and tunnel vision. When 3 AK47s are shooting at you....how much is "excessive" return fire?

But....I'm all ears. Asclepias bailed out like Goose in an F14 when I asked him what the appropriate response would be. Although he did suggest cops should've not even responded to the robbery.

So....if 3 men with AKs rob a bank right now....and take 3 hostages....and you are the chief....what do you tell your officers? What should they do?
I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.
You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.
Why even bother trying to engage in a rational discussion with him? He just says moronic shit that no one believes. His arguments are completely ineffectual.

Just call him a fucktard and move on.

Doesnt really matter as long as you are not in charge. Half the city would be dead with someone like you at the helm.

He cannot offer what he does not have.

At least some good is coming out of it. These cops realized that they used excessive force and now will receive training for these types of situations. This is a good thing, otherwise they'd just start nuking 7/11s that were being shoplifted, damn the innocent bystanders.

"One of the most critical points in the Police Foundation review addressed a phenomenon known as "sympathetic gunfire," instances in which officers continue to fire their weapons without a clear perception of the threat simply because officers around them are firing their weapons. Officers fired more than 600 rounds into the getaway vehicle during the final gun battle at Thornton Road and Otto Drive, many after the threat had been eliminated, the Police Foundation said. The report concluded that the number of shots fired was "excessive and unnecessary.""

600 rounds. And Bucky thinks training the police is wrong.

Sympathetic fire is almost unavoidable in a large gunfight. Gunshots are loud. Hearing loss and tunnel vision. When 3 AK47s are shooting at you....how much is "excessive" return fire?

But....I'm all ears. Asclepias bailed out like Goose in an F14 when I asked him what the appropriate response would be. Although he did suggest cops should've not even responded to the robbery.

So....if 3 men with AKs rob a bank right now....and take 3 hostages....and you are the chief....what do you tell your officers? What should they do?
I'd tell them that hostages and innocent bystanders are more important than cash and make them your prime mission to protect.

I'd also warn them, as they'd been trained to do, to pay attention to what they are doing so they don't go off half cocked and kill a hostage in a blaze of 600 rounds of gunfire.
You mean you would actually value the innocent hostages lives? Are you crazy???!!!! Bucky boy is a dumb fuck of the highest order.

You never responded.

What should they do next time 3 men with AK47s take 3 hostages and flee....opening fire on every cop that tries to follow them?? Please....enlighten us.
Why even bother with him? Him just says moronic shit no one believes and doesnt back it up when you call him out on it. He is a child and unable to hold an intellectual debate.

Saying absurd shit... thats all Asslips has.
I dont back up things to people with low intellect. I correct them and wait until they see the errors of their ways. I'm not holding a conversation. Its more like a soliloquy.

Doesnt really matter as long as you are not in charge. Half the city would be dead with someone like you at the helm.

So you have no answer. You don't know what you would do? Or....you just don't want to try to suggest a better plan....knowing I'll make you look like a fool afterwards?

You never responded.

Why even bother with him? Him just says moronic shit no one believes and doesnt back it up when you call him out on it. He is a child and unable to hold an intellectual debate.

I dont back up things to people with low intellect. I correct them and wait until they see the errors of their ways. I'm not holding a conversation. Its more like a soliloquy.
Shut up fucktard. See how easy that is Bucs?

So you have no answer. You don't know what you would do? Or....you just don't want to try to suggest a better plan....knowing I'll make you look like a fool afterwards?
I already gave you the answer. Check with the guy that said you were wrong and sent the cops to more training.

You never responded.

Shut up fucktard. See how easy that is Bucs?
Make me monkey boy. :laugh:

Forum List

Back