🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stockton Police: Training for rolling gun battle vs 3 AK47s with hostages in fleeing car??? C'mon.

The other hostage that escaped did so from jumping from the car at 50 mph. The woman that died would have been better off if the cops hadn't pursued.

Or been held as a human shield. That kinda hurt too.

So your plan is just don't pursue right? Let em go?
In this case, yes. If the cops hadn't been shooting like drunks, the woman wouldn't have been used as a human shield.

As soon as the perps let the wounded hostage go, the police should have realized that the hostages were better off by letting the robbers go. They would have been caught eventually, insurance would have paid for the loss of money to the bank.

Cool. Thanks. At least you had the guts to answer. Robbers take hostages and flee? Sorry folks. We'll find them some other time. We aren't chasing.
Don't thank me Bucky. You know I am right. The cops can't endanger human lives to rescue some cash. That's just flat out retarded.

I COMPLETELY AGREE. Not over cash. Or property. I 100% agree that police should NEVER chase a vehicle over money or property.

This was a hostage situation. I know....you're gonna say the thugs only took hostages because they knew cops would chase them.

So....do you propose cops never chase anyone who robs a bank??

Bucky is a simpleton. He is doing everything in his limited power to pretend he didnt make himself look like a prize jackass. The harder he tries the more he reinforces the idea that he is indeed a jackass...and a liar.

One of the hostages that escaped was actually let go because one of the perps accidentally shot her in the leg. This pretty much shows that the hostages had no real interest in harming the hostages.

No, the police did that. I just read this chilling sentence at WAPO.

"They kept shooting well after the gunfire from the vehicle had come to a stop."

One was held as a human shield.
One jumped from a moving vehicle at 50 mph.
One was let go after she was shot "accidentally".

All in hindsight. As the chase is ongoing....cops know NONE OF this. Right? So....do you say just let them go??
It is probable that the woman the cops killed was being used as a human shield. After all, having 600 bullets fired at you might make your sense of self preservation kick in. But also, we only have speculation from the police that she was used as a human shield. So they were probably trying to cover their asses.

Ok. So that's the part where my idea kicks in. With snipers and MRAPs (4 of them). Yours is to just turn around and let them go. Hope for the best. Right?
these asshole cops would have caused even more damage your way.

Bucky is a simpleton. He is doing everything in his limited power to pretend he didnt make himself look like a prize jackass. The harder he tries the more he reinforces the idea that he is indeed a jackass...and a liar.

Is this the 5th or 6th time you didn't answer my question? Ravi did.

3 gunmen. 3 hostages. Fleeing in a car.

You are in your helicopter following them. YOUR idea remember? (Genius by the way....how did you EVER come up with such a brilliant plan? NO cops in California have ever followed a pursuit in a helo before!!!)

How do you resolve the incident????

One of the hostages that escaped was actually let go because one of the perps accidentally shot her in the leg. This pretty much shows that the hostages had no real interest in harming the hostages.

"They kept shooting well after the gunfire from the vehicle had come to a stop."

All in hindsight. As the chase is ongoing....cops know NONE OF this. Right? So....do you say just let them go??
It is probable that the woman the cops killed was being used as a human shield. After all, having 600 bullets fired at you might make your sense of self preservation kick in. But also, we only have speculation from the police that she was used as a human shield. So they were probably trying to cover their asses.

Ok. So that's the part where my idea kicks in. With snipers and MRAPs (4 of them). Yours is to just turn around and let them go. Hope for the best. Right?

Maybe. Maybe not. That's debatable. My way...only snipers would've fired a single shot since AK rounds won't even hardly dent an MRAP.

But you gave an answer. I respect that. Cops dont chase bank robbers anymore. Ever.

Well....Assclips stop responding so fast. He must be typing out his detailed tactical plan to solve this scenario

Maybe. Maybe not. That's debatable. My way...only snipers would've fired a single shot since AK rounds won't even hardly dent an MRAP.

But you gave an answer. I respect that. Cops dont chase bank robbers anymore. Ever.
Not when their chasing them means they kill an innocent hostage. You can't even admit these asshole cops did wrong. Instead you'd have given them even more fire power. You are a full fledged moron.

Bucs will make up horrible story after horrible story. He is literally the boards M Night Shamalan

You are in your helicopter following them. YOUR idea remember? (Genius by the way....how did you EVER come up with such a brilliant plan? NO cops in California have ever followed a pursuit in a helo before!!!)

How do you resolve the incident????
You arent smart enough or relevant enough for me to answer your question. I already told you that you were wrong. Sorry.

I'm waiting for Godboy to come in going

Tyke.gif

"He cant answer baws, He's scareda ya baws! You smell great baws!

Not when their chasing them means they kill an innocent hostage. You can't even admit these asshole cops did wrong. Instead you'd have given them even more fire power. You are a full fledged moron.

Killing a hostage is never ok. However...in hostage rescue...it happens. Even the elite of the world- SEALS, GS9, Delta, etc, can never guarantee a hostage isn't accidentally shot. That's the very nature of even taking a hostage...to deter good guys from trying to catch you.

This incident? If an AK47 is firing at you...would you shoot back? Sympathetic fire happens. Even in the military. Stress and noise in a gun fight are overwhelming at times. Not that you'd know what being shot at is like.

More firepower?? Armor and sniper rifles are safer.

Killing a hostage is never ok. However...in hostage rescue...it happens. Even the elite of the world- SEALS, GS9, Delta, etc, can never guarantee a hostage isn't accidentally shot. That's the very nature of even taking a hostage...to deter good guys from trying to catch you.

This incident? If an AK47 is firing at you...would you shoot back? Sympathetic fire happens. Even in the military. Stress and noise in a gun fight are overwhelming at times. Not that you'd know what being shot at is like.

More firepower?? Armor and sniper rifles are safer.
^can't admit that the cops did wrong.

Forum List

Back