Stolen Elections

Lies. Backed up by lies. That is how it works. Once you start you cannot stop, which you haven't. Comprehend that? Your lies have failed.

Nope, no lies. There was no counting taking place while the State Farm Arena was cleaning up the mess...

At approximately 6:07 a.m., the staff at State Farm Arena notified Fulton County Registration & Elections of a water leak affecting the room where absentee ballots were being tabulated. The State Farm Arena team acted swiftly to remediate the issue. Within 2 hours, repairs were complete. No ballots were damaged, nor was any equipment affected. There was a brief delay in tabulating absentee ballots while the repairs were being conducted.

In a podcast episode released last week Thursday, David Cross and Kevin Moncla of the Election Oversight Group reveal that open records request from 64 of 66 Georgia counties show the same security error “QR code signature mismatch” and warning message “Ballot format or id is unrecognizable” that caused seven scanners to miscount hundreds of ballots in Williamson County, Tennessee.

In a podcast episode released last week Thursday, David Cross and Kevin Moncla of the Election Oversight Group reveal that open records request from 64 of 66 Georgia counties show the same security error “QR code signature mismatch” and warning message “Ballot format or id is unrecognizable” that caused seven scanners to miscount hundreds of ballots in Williamson County, Tennessee.

LOL

Oh, nooooo's.... it's the, there it is! we found the election fraud, #7369.

:abgg2q.jpg:

1664976222348.png

Of course there was. Standing there with your eyes tightly shut and your hands covering those eyes makes it difficult for you to see anything. This is especially true when you don’t want to see it.

That's not evidence! Your first link said evidence is "forthcoming" and you second link is just conjecture. Here's some real evidence, all 37 cases of voter fraud brought to the Courts for 2020, were dropped due to lack of evidence. ALL OF THEM!

That's not evidence! Your first link said evidence is "forthcoming" and you second link is just conjecture. Here's some real evidence, all 37 cases of voter fraud brought to the Courts for 2020, were dropped due to lack of evidence. ALL OF THEM!
False.

Not one. That’s hardly “all.” The cases got dismissed on a variety of legal bases. But none of them ever got as far as an evidentiary hearing. NOT ONE.

The outcome was still the same. None of the cases had any merit.
You don’t know what you’re talking about.
The “outcome” has been exclusively dumping cases before the courts ever even entertained the merits. Had any of them gotten as far as an evidentiary hearing, we might know more. But as things stand, you’re just talking out of your ass.

The “outcome” has been exclusively dumping cases before the courts ever even entertained the merits. Had any of them gotten as far as an evidentiary hearing, we might know more. But as things stand, you’re just talking out of your ass.

LOL

Are you ever not a flamin' idiot, Welshy?

Ever??

All the cases were dropped for lack of evidence. So nothing was proven.

Tell yourself whatever you want. No evidence is no evidence. They didn't present any, because they didn't have any!
“No evidence” is a fiction made up by you. If your case is kicked out because of some procedural deficiency, you never get to present your evidence. Accordingly, you would have exactly zero valid basis to claim that the plaintiff had “no” evidence.

What you know about this matter couldn’t fill a dimple in a thimble.

“No evidence” is a fiction made up by you. If your case is kicked out because of some procedural deficiency, you never get to present your evidence. Accordingly, you would have exactly zero valid basis to claim that the plaintiff had “no” evidence.

What you know about this matter couldn’t fill a dimple in a thimble.
What planet are you on? Not one case ever made it into a courtroom! Why? BECAUSE THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD!

What planet are you on? Not one case ever made it into a courtroom! Why? BECAUSE THERE WAS NO VOTER FRAUD!
I’m the one on Earth. The courts dismissed the cases on procedural grounds like “standing” or “untimely filing” or similar bases. They never got as far as asking about what evidence supported the complaints.

Are you high or just plain old fashioned stupid?

I’m the one on Earth. The courts dismissed the cases on procedural grounds like “standing” or “untimely filing” or similar bases. They never got as far as asking about what evidence supported the complaints.

Are you high or just plain old fashioned stupid?
If those cases had merit, they would've went forward.

If those cases had merit, they would've went forward.
Nonsense. You don’t know shit about how the legal system works.

“Yes sir. Although, as judge, I find that you have failed to establish that you have proper legal standing to file this claim and even though I further find that your filing is untimely, I guess there is a chance your case has merit. Therefore, contrary to my own determinations, I say, ‘WTF?’ and will allow the lawsuit to proceed.”

🙄

You are beyond simplistic dildo_really. You’re a full blown assclown.

Nonsense. You don’t know shit about how the legal system works.

“Yes sir. Although, as judge, I find that you have failed to establish that you have proper legal standing to file this claim and even though I further find that your filing is untimely, I guess there is a chance your case has merit. Therefore, contrary to my own determinations, I say, ‘WTF?’ and will allow the lawsuit to proceed.”

🙄

You are beyond simplistic dildo_really. You’re a full blown assclown.
And just talking shit, as you have done, is not evidence, either. So, in a nutshell, you have no reason to claim voter fraud!

Forum List

Back