Stolen Elections

Or....I just find a court ruling on the falsity of silly 'stolen election' lies to be far more credible than I do you,

Except that I still haven’t claimed (ever) that the election was stolen. So, your reliance on your lie and your inability to grasp that your original premise is false is a “you” problem, my little pet retard.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Except that I still haven’t claimed (ever) that the election was stolen. So, your reliance on your lie and your inability to grasp that your original premise is false is a “you” problem, my little pet retard.

So you never said this?

"But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections."

Laughing....was the 'crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voter fraud'.....the internally decapitated lady with the 'strange dreams'?

Of course you haven't ... because it wasn't.

So you never said this?

"But when President Trump loses a re-election bid after Crystal clear Evidence suggesting Massive Voting Fraud of various types, any claim of a Stolen Election is just kook “Conspiracy theory” and an insidious plot to undermine the people’s faith in our elections."

Laughing....was the 'crystal clear evidence suggesting massive voter fraud'.....the internally decapitated lady with the 'strange dreams'?
You’re a dope. Yes I did say that. It’s your ignorance and inability to comprehend that the problem, you twit

There is a shit ton of evidence that there was cheating during the election. So, his claim requires more than dismissal as a “kook conspiracy theory.” It may be mistaken. Indeed, as I have repeated many times, I have yet to see proof that the cheating succeeded in altering even one electoral college vote.

Try to work your diminutive “mind” around the fact that proof of cheating isn’t the same as proof of having gotten away with it.

And you’re now asking (again) “where is the crystal clear evidence” when it has been posted here endlessly, already.

It’s not my job to type it all over again when you always disregard it anyway.

You suck at this much like you suck ar life.
You’re a very dull jackoff.

You’re a dope. Yes I did say that. It’s your ignorance and inability to comprehend that the problem, you twit

There is a shit ton of evidence that there was cheating during the election. So, his claim requires more than dismissal as a “kook conspiracy theory.” It may be mistaken. Indeed, as I have repeated many times, I have yet to see proof that the cheating succeeded in altering even one electoral college vote.

Try to work your diminutive “mind” around the fact that proof of cheating isn’t the same as proof of having gotten away with it.

And you’re now asking (again) “where is the crystal clear evidence” when it has been posted here endlessly, already.

It’s not my job to type it all over again when you always disregard it anyway.

You suck at this much like you suck ar life.
You’re a very dull jackoff.

There is a "shit ton of evidence??"

Then why the fuck did you say...

...I have frequently noted that despite clear evidence of election theft efforts, I haven’t seen any proof that it sufficed to alter even one electoral vote.

Get off my posts you ignorant trolling sack of BS. You are not worthy of my brilliance. Get off the boards you filthy maggot.

Laughing.......so no answer on how long its 'supposed' to take to verify a signature?

3 seconds would be all I'd need to see if signatures match in most cases.

And of course, that's just 1 round of 3 possible rounds of verification. So if one would take too long or I wasn't sure on it, I'd send it to the next round.

So, um....where's the conspiracy exactly?

Get off my posts you ignorant trolling sack of BS. You are not worthy of my brilliance. Get off the boards you filthy maggot.

LOL

You get owned yet again.

spank-gif.278780

Approved as fast as this one could load the images.

Laughing.......so no answer on how long its 'supposed' to take to verify a signature?

3 seconds would be all I'd need to see if signatures match in most cases.

And of course, that's just 1 round of 3 possible rounds of verification. So if one would take too long or I wasn't sure on it, I'd send it to the next round.

So, um....where's the conspiracy exactly?

You lying sack of crap, 2 seconds were loading the image......then a flash....hit the key. next, Forking Commee POS!
Use the verifier next door for comparison you dumb OX. No time for you and your girlfriends above. I'm WORKING HERE!

You lying sack of crap, 2 seconds were loading the image......then a flash....hit the key. next, Forking Commee POS!
Use the verifier next door for comparison you dumb OX. No time for you and your girlfriends above. I'm WORKING HERE!

You said an average of 3 seconds were taken.

How long is it supposed to take? What if the verifier next door is just slow?

Share your bountiful expertise on the topic, and why you believe there is a conspiracy.

You said an average of 3 seconds were taken.

How long is it supposed to take? What if the verifier next door is just slow?

Share your bountiful expertise on the topic, and why you believe there is a conspiracy.

i never sais 3 seconds anywhere? I posted a video. They might have said that? I said nothing untill you started your crap!

this one reviewer did about 71 in a couple of minutes. At end of clip it said he was responsible for 27000 Signatures.

it appears all he does is load, approve….next. As fast as possible. Not really looking carefully. ~10-1 over reviewer next door.

of course your sorts dont see anything in that.

It's all gonna come out...even if you have the media doubling down on their lies to hide the wickedness of the democrats.

all of it. Arizona, and 2020.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back