Stolen Elections

7mkjco.jpg
Not it won't.

Not it won't.
oh yes it will, Just like we have found out everything else is a leftist lie...you are going to have to face the truth of what happened that day and how YOU were gleeful and in favor of making innocent american suffer in the DC gulag for more than a year...and it is still going on. Why does the FBI not want to release the tapes? Because their inner operatives are in such overwhelming numbers that you'd see how many the real culprits are. Some of us were warned before hand.

Last edited:
oh yes it will, Just like we have found out everything else is a leftist lie...you are going to have to face the truth of what happened that day and how YOU were gleeful and in favor of making innocent american suffer in the DC gulag for more than a year...and it is still going on. Why does the FBI not want to release the tapes? Because their inner operatives are in such overwhelming numbers that you'd see how the real culprits are. Some of us were warned before hand.
The Trump Devotional Syndrome is deep in this one.

One method was proven in 2000 Mules. I never saw i. I don't need to see it as I read about 2020 Election Fraud everyday.

Proven w/o any doubt by Statistical Analysis. 5 Big Counties stand out with massive Fraud. Most Fraud occured after late night NOV03. Numbers dont lie.

2022 AZ had new methods like 19" printer settings. Only on R Ballots.

oh yes it will, Just like we have found out everything else is a leftist lie...you are going to have to face the truth of what happened that day and how YOU were gleeful and in favor of making innocent american suffer in the DC gulag for more than a year...and it is still going on. Why does the FBI not want to release the tapes? Because their inner operatives are in such overwhelming numbers that you'd see how many the real culprits are. Some of us were warned before hand.

:cuckoo:

One method was proven in 2000 Mules. I never saw i. I don't need to see it as I read about 2020 Election Fraud everyday.

Proven w/o any doubt by Statistical Analysis. 5 Big Counties stand out with massive Fraud. Most Fraud occured after late night NOV03. Numbers dont lie.

2022 AZ had new methods like 19" printer settings. Only on R Ballots.

Watch this....

Post video of even one "mule" dropping off ballots more than one time...

<crickets>

Watch this....

Post video of even one "mule" dropping off ballots more than one time...

<crickets>

Plenty were posted. In MICH same truck, same blacks back again and again. And more. Also many video showing dropoff of hundreds at a time. Fanned out taking pictures to ensure paynent.

Plenty were posted. In MICH same truck, same blacks back again and again. And more. Also many video showing dropoff of hundreds at a time. Fanned out taking pictures to ensure paynent.

Nope, none were posted.

Ever.

Which is why you couldn't post even one.

2000 Mules was a sham.

:dance:

Nope, none were posted.

Ever.

Which is why you couldn't post even one.

2000 Mules was a sham.

:dance:
Maybe not in your closed wirld but in my internet hunting, i saw maybe 300. Go look it up you lying POS. I dont work for GOVT shills.

Even with activist Judges blocking any monitoring of Suckerboxes. I know what I saw. Maybe not all posted in the selective threads you chose to infect.

Last edited:
Maybe not in your closed wirld but in my internet hunting, i saw maybe 300. Go look it up you lying POS. I dont work for GOVT shills.

Even with activist Judges blocking any monitoring of Suckerboxes. I know what I saw. Maybe not all posted in the selective threads you chose to infect.

You lie. You saw none.

Want proof?

You can't even post any.

G'head... post videos of a mule dropping off ballots more than one time...

Forum List

Back