Stolen Elections

Here is a series of attempts at trying to steal the election.

348257947_1206222446750038_3286267835157559535_n.jpg

It 'never happens' because the GOP asserted 'glitches' and 'errors' don't happen the way the say they happen.

Popularly and electorally, the American voter slapped the GOP down.

Change your ways, you fascists. We don't like it.

It 'never happens' because the GOP asserted 'glitches' and 'errors' don't happen the way the say they happen.

Popularly and electorally, the American voter slapped the GOP down.

Change your ways, you fascists. We don't like it.

Trump had overcome regular fraud and held huge leads in the main 5 stolen swing states until the "mistakes",shutdowns, ballot dumps etc. Overcame 800K lead in PA and smaller leads in NI, WI, GA & AZ. Statistcal Analysis has proven 4 big counties fraudulently cost Trump, the real winner.

Trump had overcome regular fraud and held huge leads in the main 5 stolen swing states until the "mistakes",shutdowns, ballot dumps etc. Overcame 800K lead in PA and smaller leads in NI, WI, GA & AZ. Statistcal Analysis has proven 4 big counties fraudulently cost Trump, the real winner.
So what's the tally so far, court case wise? How many cases have there been? How many did you win?

Stolen 2020 2022 have nothing to do with 1/2 white $11.5T muslim hussien years? The chaos did ramp up 100X under Obiden 1.0. Then Trump policy began to right the ship, but now? All is worse 1000X.

rotfl-gif.288736

No this stuff never happens they said: and yet, what are the vegas odds of all these "human errors" and "computer glitches" always magically go the Dems way?

The county Democratic elections commissioner said in part, "This was a printing error on the part of the vendor. The cards are being reissued today with an apology from the vendor and the corrected party information."

And he barely lost in swing states he barely won 4 years earlier. Not a shocker. That's exactly why they're called, "swing states."

The county Democratic elections commissioner said in part, "This was a printing error on the part of the vendor. The cards are being reissued today with an apology from the vendor and the corrected party information."
Never said it was an error or not because I don't know the story from Adam and neither do you to assume it was an accident, therefore what I said: what are the odds it's always an accident in the favor of Dems? Thatcs what I asked, because a 2headed coin always comes up heads, you yourself would check the coin andxwonder why, howevwr in the case of elections you don't.
Oh but votes on Annexation in Ukraine the leftist media will admit is a faux vote, but since they called that conspiratory here in the States, they had to report the corrupt vote by the term "memorandum" instead of the term "vote".-oops

Never said it was an error or not because I don't know the story from Adam and neither do you to assume it was an accident, therefore what I said: what are the odds it's always an accident in the favor of Dems? Thatcs what I asked, because a 2headed coin always comes up heads, you yourself would check the coin andxwonder why, howevwr in the case of elections you don't.
Oh but votes on Annexation in Ukraine the leftist media will admit is a faux vote, but since they called that conspiratory here in the States, they had to report the corrupt vote by the term "memorandum" instead of the term "vote".-oops

I assumed nothing. I showed what the news reported.

As far as it "favoring Dems," how so? It was a card sent out to registered voters to request a ballot be sent to them. How would that error have hurt registered Republicans?

I assumed nothing. I showed what the news reported.

As far as it "favoring Dems," how so? It was a card sent out to registered voters to request a ballot be sent to them. How would that error have hurt registered Republicans?
And our news is never accurate, even that NY hotel story ended up having to be retracted.
To answer your question, many non English speaking voters were sent illegal prefilled out ballots at the border towns, why if they are not allowed to vote?
Why does preregistered cards matter?
To those receiving them I don't know, except probably deters many fed up people from fixing it and maybe even intent is non voting or disqualified voting or baiting fraud charges on those who vote the wrong parties election before the primaries, but to those no longer alive or residing, they can be used to harvest phoney registered votes like they did at nursing homes.

And our news is never accurate, even that NY hotel story ended up having to be retracted.
To answer your question, many non English speaking voters were sent illegal prefilled out ballots at the border towns, why if they are not allowed to vote?
Why does preregistered cards matter?
To those receiving them I don't know, except probably deters many fed up people from fixing it and maybe even intent is non voting or disqualified voting or baiting fraud charges on those who vote the wrong parties election before the primaries, but to those no longer alive or residing, they can be used to harvest phoney registered votes like they did at nursing homes.

If the news is never right, then the news article about all of these registration cards saying "DEM" is not true.

And there are no border towns in Nassau county.

If the news is never right, then the news article about all of these registration cards saying "DEM" is not true.

And there are no border towns in Nassau county.
Yes it can be a ruse to say it was a human error.
images-83.jpg

Forum List

Back