🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Stonehenge Vandalism Perpetrated by 21-Year-Old Oxford Bird-Watcher and 73-Year-Old Quaker Previously Arrested for Climate Change Activism

is our climate overstressed already?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I don't know

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Internewscast Journal
Internewscast
Two Just Stop Oil protesters who spraypainted Stonehenge with oranged paint today…
This Post: Unveiled: Stonehenge Vandalism Perpetrated by 21-Year-Old Oxford Bird-Watcher and 73-Year-Old Quaker Previously Arrested for Climate Change Activism first appeared on Internewscast Journal

‘It’s time for us to think about what our civilization will leave behind – what is our legacy?

Remote : Wed, 19 Jun 2024 19:46:06 +0000
Local : 2024-06-19(Wednesday) 21 : 46 : 06

Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

i would like to do a little poll among people who frequent usmessageboard;
do you think the climate is overstressed as it is?

i do. every year wet seasons get more wet in troublesome ways, and dry spells so much more intense that wildfire hazards significantly increase.

Internewscast Journal
Internewscast
Two Just Stop Oil protesters who spraypainted Stonehenge with oranged paint today…
This Post: Unveiled: Stonehenge Vandalism Perpetrated by 21-Year-Old Oxford Bird-Watcher and 73-Year-Old Quaker Previously Arrested for Climate Change Activism first appeared on Internewscast Journal

i do. every year wet seasons get more wet in troublesome ways, and dry spells so much more intense that wildfire hazards significantly increase.

They're terrorists and need to be treated accordingly.

1718836546106.png

Internewscast Journal
Internewscast

You have to be totally demented to deface a 5,000 year old monument.

Some things, historical things, monuments, building, etc., deserve respect and protection. We allowed the Moslems to destroy artifacts, buildings, synanons. Across our nation the 10 commandments are destroyed. Historical flags are redefined as hateful. Statues destroyed. Every one of these acts, here or in foreign countries destroys a bit of our foundation. Destroys our freedom and liberty.

Soon, tyrants will have total power in our country, total tyrannical power over the entire world. History does not repeat itself, human nature does not change.

How much damage to 5,000 year old stones because some climate retards have no respect for ancient history?
none. at most some small stone chips that get blown off as they remove the paint with a pressure spray kit.
in a few years, the weather will make 'm "shine" as new.

you know what, with things like HAARP getting limited press coverage these days, and con-trails suspected of weather manipulation, i wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be didn't orchestrate these climate protests (and counter-protests) to arrive at a diversified energy distribution system.
and i'm all in favor of that.

so : to [email protected] :
i appreciate your work, but it does make me giggle at the simplicity of your thinking.
Earth's ecosystem is a very diverse environment, and plants can't even grow without plenty of CO2.

they hardly damaged anything. a pressure spray can get that paint off. it's chemically designed to be.
so don't exaggerate to the point of demonizing your opponents!
The ideology of going out to piss people off for your cause is a dumb one. I wouldn’t support it if I were you. It just increases resistance to the cause because of how nasty and stupid it is

The ideology of going out to piss people off for your cause is a dumb one. I wouldn’t support it if I were you. It just increases resistance to the cause because of how nasty and stupid it is
well, it's a good publicity stunt, but juststopoil.org does need to spend time on it's messaging and argumentation.
but they got a website, and that's a good start :)

Internewscast Journal
Internewscast

I heard on the radio today that some 3,000 climate alarmists have been arrested to date, but only some 4 to 6 have been jailed. Then the conversation was going to go over to what needs done with such a low prison figure but I had turned the channel over to music.

I suggest 50 lashes and 10 years in a Siberian prison for those climate idiots. If the punishment is not sufficient, then there's no deterrent. Sod this human rights crap.

I suggest 50 lashes and 10 years in a Siberian prison for those climate idiots. If the punishment is not sufficient, then there's no deterrent. Sod this human rights crap.
taking your cues from Stalin are you now?!. :p

Last edited:
they hardly damaged anything. a pressure spray can get that paint off. it's chemically designed to be.
so don't exaggerate to the point of demonizing your opponents!
Oh stfu there's lichen that grows on those stones that's harmed by that spray paint and guess what spray paint is made from? Oil ya dumbass

You leftist are cultural terrorist and should be treated as such

Forum List

Back