Stop asking for Obama's impeachment

But....but you told us how you supported Obama's impeachment.

Am I not allowed to change my mind?

You even gave us adorable little fantasies about 6 democrats crossing the aisle to convict the president for something that isn't a crime and would never stick in a court of law.

Are you convinced he didn't commit any crimes? If they even had the votes, he could be indicted on two of the three articles of impeachment. Then I remembered something: I'd rather not inflict Joe Biden on the unwitting masses.

And now we should stop asking for impeachment?

So you are now wanting him to be impeached? What a change of heart for you! I am stunned, stunned I say!.

Yes, those four days you spent obsessing over one comment has changed you significantly. You were just played, my friend.

Impeachment is nearly a given. It's true that Obama has committed crimes against the Constitution, but he won't be found guilty by 67% of the Senators. The insurance policy? Joe Biden.

Oh just shut up, Obama hasn't violated the constitution any more than the Bush administration did and you're probably just fine with that, being partisan is not a license to be blind.

Oh certainly- i can be held blameless- I never called for the impeachment of any President. And I am fairly confident that I am not alone.

Not what I meant.

Or do you mean that there are certainly Republicans who have called for the impeachment of Obama- and there are Democrats who have used that to stir the pot? Absolutely.

That was my intention yes.

IF I didn't think that impeachment for apparently political purposes was really, really bad for America, I would actually encourage Republicans to attempt impeachment of Obama- but impeachment for anything less than what Nixon did is bad for America.

Basically Nixon was impeached for covering up a burglary. Obama has committed egregious violations of the Constitution over his two terms, which merits impeachment on its own. Too bad nobody in Congress has the spine to enforce the law.

I'm so confused..didn't you start this thread telling everybody to stop calling for impeachment?

Oh certainly- i can be held blameless- I never called for the impeachment of any President. And I am fairly confident that I am not alone.

Not what I meant.

Or do you mean that there are certainly Republicans who have called for the impeachment of Obama- and there are Democrats who have used that to stir the pot? Absolutely.

That was my intention yes.

IF I didn't think that impeachment for apparently political purposes was really, really bad for America, I would actually encourage Republicans to attempt impeachment of Obama- but impeachment for anything less than what Nixon did is bad for America.

Basically Nixon was impeached for covering up a burglary. Obama has committed egregious violations of the Constitution over his two terms, which merits impeachment on its own. Too bad nobody in Congress has the spine to enforce the law.

Obama has committed egregious violations of the Constitution over his two terms, which merits impeachment on its own. Too bad nobody in Congress has the spine to enforce the law.

Do tell.....

TEMPLARKORMAC SAID:

“Obama has committed egregious violations of the Constitution over his two terms, which merits impeachment on its own. Too bad nobody in Congress has the spine to enforce the law.”

Something Congress and the OP have in common.

Forum List

Back